Credits and Unlocks

xeScenCex

2 Short questions to these already playing / finishing the game:

Are there enough records to unlock all stuff?

Can you farm points by repeating records or certain tasks?

For me it is actually important for my Platin walkthrough and how I lay out my strategy, number of playthroughs, order for the unlocks and so on

Would be great if you can answer this 2 short questions. Thanks.

https://www.powerpyx.com/resident-evil-3-remake-how-to-unlock-infinite-ammo/

This guide will help you know exactly where to make the extra save spots, too, so you know where to return to to farm. (I'm still only on my first playthrough so far myself, but looking at it, it seems it might be wise to focus on getting the infinite ammo machine gun first, to make farming the rest easier)

I can confirm that you could buy all in-store items if you finish all records.

Unfortunately you cannot repeat those records. As JinjonatorX said you could make manual saves to farm different weapon-kill records. Basically I would recommend the Carlos hospital stage for handgun and AR, and for other weapons, the room in Nest 2 that needs a red USB is fine. Shooting bugs in the power plant is also do-able but I don't recommend that one.

I wouldn’t bother with infinite machine gun but would get the infinite handgun. Do the handgun and AR with Carlos at the hospital. Magnum/GL/Shotgun with Jill at the underground fuse area or the next area. Then you should get enough points for the infinite launcher which you can then farm the hospital end section for kills with the rocket. 

I’d recommend the second bit of the fight where they spawn 10 or so zombies in front of you. Kill those and then just aim at the door frame and hold the trigger. Should get about 120 kills before they stop spawning.