Golden Path glitched??

I’ve done exactly what needs to be done to pop this trophy like 100 times and still not popping!! 

Any way around the glitch for it to pop as this and one other trophy stands in the way for the play for me

EDIT

it finally popped after an hour of trying

Edited by Itachirulz1

• 4 weeks later...

if anyone still need help doing this trophy try to play on veteran, if you get hit you can die very fast and restart in the closest check point, this way, when you die the game don't resister as if you got hit so you can try again, and the check point are very generous so you don't miss a lot of progress. i got mine this way, died a few times 

27 minutes ago, rwd1997 said:

if anyone still need help doing this trophy try to play on veteran, if you get hit you can die very fast and restart in the closest check point, this way, when you die the game don't resister as if you got hit so you can try again, and the check point are very generous so you don't miss a lot of progress. i got mine this way, died a few times 

You know you can restart checkpoints anytime you want right? This trophy should be done on Rookie difficulty. Enemies die in one hit (most of the time) even without headshots so you don’t have to be as accurate.

18 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

You know you can restart checkpoints anytime you want right? This trophy should be done on Rookie difficulty. Enemies die in one hit (most of the time) even without headshots so you don’t have to be as accurate.

yes i know, i'm just saying that i was playing on veteran and died very fast and still got the trophy after i got shoot and died, don't know if the enemies shot faster on veteran, but i don't think this is the case in this level because the enemies follow a pattern in this level 

On 16/05/2020 at 8:32 AM, Barbeqmeister said:

I had to do it ten times, every time I was sure I did everything right.

Remember to headshot, in my experience shooting in the body won't count. Even if the enemies die shortly afterwards, you should always try to instakill

On Recruit difficulty one shot to the body is enough to get the kill, I did it that way on at least 8 or 9 targets, only one who needed an head shot for me was the guy on the 1st floor rushing out of the bathroom. But yes, in general always try to go for the head and be sure. Another thing worth mentioning, always wait for the targets to grab their weapons before shooting, and for Price to give you orders, otherwise it won't count. I think that's what stops a lot of people from getting the trophy on their first few attempts.

I did it on realistic it's honestly quite easy all enemies are in the same spot everytime, and many don't move until you do certain things like enter a room or fire on another enemy adjacent to them. You can also shot throw doors for penetration headshots if you practice where they are and have access to flash bangs.

Also remember no matter the difficulty if you reset to a checkpoint it keeps the progress you made up to that point. So you don't need to restart the whole level if you messed up the second floor for exmaple as long as you didn't hit a new checkpoint it will act when you go back that you still have a perfect record. Each checkpoint is usually after clearing/checking the final room on a floor for enemies. (This will usually be the bathroom or closet on most floors.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/15/2020 at 6:08 AM, imgameguy10 said:

an easy way to mess up is by shooting the first three enemies before price tells you to the guide doesn't mention that

Yes, I would add that you need to wait until enemies turn hostile for the game to register them as a "threat" so don't shoot the women until they go for the weapon.