Assasin's Creed 4 underwater gameplay(NEW)

It looks great visually but I feel like the novelty of swimming around looking for treasure chests would be fun for about 2 minutes. That's me anyway, I know some people really dig exploring for collectibles.

Could be cool to get eaten by a shark. I was really hoping they would show him get eaten by a shark.

Edited by lporiginalg

It looks great visually but I feel like the novelty of swimming around looking for treasure chests would be fun for about 2 minutes. That's me anyway, I know some people really dig exploring for collectibles.

Could be cool to get eaten by a shark. I was really hoping they would show him get eaten by a shark.

Hmm...collectables and underwater levels, just throw in a time limit and that would be the best game EVAR

Ugh...  I remember when Assassins Creed had parkour, and you could climb huge fuck off towers...  AC3 was bullshit, and AC4 appears to be heading the same way. Just remember, when everyone starts hating on it like they do with COD, you can say,  "Uncle AF hated it before it was cool."

Uncle AF hated everything before it was cool to do so :P

But with the AC franchise I am afraid that he has a point....

• 2 weeks later...