This is the Asian Version, not only Korean Version

ChenZheCHN

The game contains two languages: Chinese and Korean.

Default language (when your system is not set to Korean) is Chinese, therefore you can see the logo is in Chinese, while the in-game language can be set to Korean via System Settings of Vita.

The default trophy language is also Chinese (traditional script), with Korean as an alternative language.

The game text is localized into Chinese (simplified script) first, and then converted into traditional script using some tool, so you can find that some one-to-many conversions are not done correctly. For example, Okunezato 奥音里 (simplified script) has been incorrectly converted into 奧音裡, while the correct conversion should be 奧音里.

Physical cartridges sold in China and Korea are the same.

Edited by ChenZheCHN
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, MyPlanetPlayStation said:

Can anyone tell me when you say Asian version, can I buy this off the HK store and it be the same? or is this specifically for Korea and China stores? Just want to make sure as I have the WW and JP versions already and would like the final stack.

To be perfectly safe and avoid any mishaps, I got the korean physical edition.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

To be perfectly safe and avoid any mishaps, I got the korean physical edition.

Yeah, i was thinking i would do the same. I just have about 500HKD and was hoping it would be as easy as a quick digital purchase rather than waiting for an import forever. 

On 4/24/2020 at 1:37 AM, MyPlanetPlayStation said:

Can anyone tell me when you say Asian version, can I buy this off the HK store and it be the same? or is this specifically for Korea and China stores? Just want to make sure as I have the WW and JP versions already and would like the final stack.

Yes. HK Store and KR Store sells the same thing, with same ID HP5036-PCSH10090_00

Edited by ChenZheCHN