So who's getting that good ol One Piece PW2?

so who's gonna be getting this? I just found out like a week ago that's it coming out September 3rd for US O_O. Luckily I got paid I'm putting money on my psn account now but hey if anyone wanna do some online matches when it comes out hit me up. i can't wait to use Mihawk(f****** finally!!!!) and my sexy Boa(Dat Diao chan dlc outfit O_O)

• Like 3

I'm haven't seen one piece yet. I do have the first game, and I really want to read the manga (since the anime is just too long. 700 episodes and it's barely halfway done).

If I like the first game, I will most likely get the second one as well. 

I'm haven't seen one piece yet. I do have the first game, and I really want to read the manga (since the anime is just too long. 700 episodes and it's barely halfway done).

If I like the first game, I will most likely get the second one as well. 

Yeah the anime is pretty long. When I started watching One Piece again I started around 150ish it took about a month for me to catch up

I want to get the first game first, then i can think about PW2, but the first game here in my country is so overpriced, it's around 80$, i don't think it should be that much tbh, so i'm still waiting for a price drop, because this price is easily one of the most expensive games in Croatia, the only more expensive games are: The Last of Us, Battlefield 3, Metro Last Night, Saints Row IV, Army of Two: The Devils Cartel, Splinter Cell Blacklist, XCOM Enemy Unknown and Bioshock Infinite which is pretty crazy, but these games are from the cheapest online store in Croatia, you can get NFS MW (new one obviously), Crysis 3, Hitman Apsolution for just 40$ which is a bargain, and there are also many games with great prices, i always buy games here, unfortunately they don't have One Piece Pirate Warriors, so i searched for every other shop, only one has it and it is 80$, so i'm going to wait a while to get this game even though i really really want to play it since i am a big One Piece fan

Edited by TonyCROGamingHD

I want to get the first game first, then i can think about PW2, but the first game here in my country is so overpriced, it's around 80$, i don't think it should be that much tbh, so i'm still waiting for a price drop, because this price is easily one of the most expensive games in Croatia, the only more expensive games are: The Last of Us, Battlefield 3, Metro Last Night, Saints Row IV, Army of Two: The Devils Cartel, Splinter Cell Blacklist, XCOM Enemy Unknown and Bioshock Infinite which is pretty crazy, but these games are from the cheapest online store in Croatia, you can get NFS MW (new one obviously), Crysis 3, Hitman Apsolution for just 40$ which is a bargain, and there are also many games with great prices, i always buy games here, unfortunately they don't have One Piece Pirate Warriors, so i searched for every other shop, only one has it and it is 80$, so i'm going to wait a while to get this game even though i really really want to play it since i am a big One Piece fan

O_O $80! man if I were I wouldn't even bother getting the first game at that price

I am just waiting on Amazon to ship my Collector's edition :)

lol I didn't know there was a collector's us Americans miss out on alot stuff like that :(

O_O $80! man if I were I wouldn't even bother getting the first game at that price

lol I didn't know there was a collector's us Americans miss out on alot stuff like that :(

That's why i said i'm waiting for a price drop, i found one for around 70$ or better said 350 kunas (Croatian Value), and one dollar is little more than 5 kunas, so yeah, the games here can be pretty expensive, idk how prices go in other countries, but here they are on average around 60-65$, but some of them are almost 90$, total rip off, i always look for the cheapest prices, for example, on one shop, Far Cry 3 is 80$, and i bought it for 45$, a completely new with online code and everything, so yeah, i save a lot of money

I hate that they didn't give NA gamers the option to preorder the game on psn store, despite EU having that option for almost a month. Its even worse because its digital only here, so we could possibly be locked out of the bonus outfits and scenerios all together. :(

I will surely get this. I'm a big fan of One Piece so, it's instabuy for me. I also have the first game and platted it a while back. I will try my best to plat this as well. :D

i could use some help on hard !!! not very hard.. the last episode with blackbeard!::. teach!; ( any1 hook me up !!) wanna play som opw2

• 1 year later...