Post your Progress Report

On 10/18/2022 at 0:03 PM, Taruta13 said:

Don't get me wrong, I do like the DC Universe aspect and the story was great, but LEGO games are really grindy. You have to go through a ton of levels with pre-determined parties and then have to do it again in Free Play to get items you need specific abilities for. Also, there are six DLC levels I had to spend $14.99 to get the Season Pass for. (Almost made the mistake of buying the packs separately.)

Don't even get me started on LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. Gonna have to plat THAT BEAST some day. :( (9 movies + 6 levels per movie = 54 levels, more than even the 48 levels both LEGO Harry Potters boasted.)

Already at 43% in LEGO Batman 3 for the PS4 now, just have to get through the Free Play for every level. Thankfully you can save and quit without having to complete the levels once you get everything. You couldn't do that in the Vita version as it won't save if you exit.

Ah I see!

I've never played any of the Lego games but I really want to at some point. They look really awesome and I don't really mind the grind that much.

Hello hello fellow trophy hunters. Once again today we shall delve in my past week of trophy hunting and see what progress we have made.

This week again I haven't streamed much, I've been really tire this past week and went to bed early most nights. I have very little progress to show on Skyrim but I did manage to squeeze in some decent hours on my off stream gaming so we do have some progress to show there. So without any further delay, lets jump right into it.

New addition to the blog, I've decided to add a new stat to my game descriptions. I'll be adding the Total Time played (for the games that this stat is available) that way, it will help anyone who might want to play a game know approximately how much time they'll need to invest in it. Keep in mind thought that my times to complete are usually slower than average for 2 reasons:
Stream games: I usually launch the game 5-10 minutes before actually starting to play (the time to run my intro music; chat a little at the begining etc) and the will sometimes pause and jump into conversations during stream... but all that time, the game time still runs.
Off Stream games: I'll often have to get up and take care of the kids or pause to let the dogs out or whatever... so there's a lot of idle time calculated in there... but still will give a good general idea of how long a game can be.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Classic Edition 19/19 (+6) 100%.
Total time played: 10h 28min

Ok, so this one was a really easy one. As I mentioned last week, once you get your hands on the KillStar, there's no really challenge anymore. There's only one part of the hunt that was actually a little painful and that was grinding the cash you need to get all the weapons attachments.
In order to get enough cash I had to liberate all 13 garrisons twice and the reset them a 3rd time and clear up 2 or 3 more. Clearing those garrisons is, I believe, the best way of grinding cash in the end game but they only give you between 400$ and 500$ each. You'll need a total of 43,500ish dollars to buy all the attachments... so try not to spend to much on amo and armor...

Other than that, I had a nice time playing this game but I definitely suck at FPS :)

Bee Simulator 46/51 (+46) 84%.
Total time played: 10h 59min

Next on the list of October Short Games backlog Clean Up is Bee Simulator. I had no idea what this game was all about but I'd been wanting to play one of those Simulator games for a little while now. So when I saw this game was a 10h game, I added it to my clean up list.

What is this game all about?? It's about being a bee ;) But seriously, the game is mostly just flying around, collecting pollen and doing some random stuff such as popping balloons, helping other insects and fighting wasps.
There's also a little story that is 8 chapters long and can be completed in about 2h if you focus only on that.

Do take note that 2 of the trophies are missable and much be completed before a certain point in the story. I strongly recommend the following guide to help you navigate through the hunt.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/bee-simulator/guide/

Note that the game has the reputation to be buggy and some of the trophies might glitch on you. I've had only 1 issue thus far and it's for the travel distance. One of the trophies requires you to fly around for 10,000 meters... issue I get is that the meter resets every time I quit the game... so I had to do the 10,000m in one session... and believe me, 10,000m at bee speed is a really long time.
Also note that there's literally no other way of finding the different challenges than just flying around and hoping to run into one. I currently am missing 1 of the 6 races to have all challenges completed and I just can't find it... I've checked everywhere on the internet in the hopes that I would find a map or directions on where these races might spawn and have found nothing... So I'm currently just fast travelling from the hive to one location, flying around filling up my pollen and then fast travelling back to hive to deposit pollen and fast travelling to another location in the hopes I'll run into that last race... at this point, I don't mind too much as I still have to collect pollen from about 500 flowers to get to the 3,000 I need... but once that is done... if I haven't found the race... it will be a frigging pain in the arse...

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Streaming on Twitch) 38/76 (+2) 48%
Total time played: 65h 51min

Last session I managed to complete the Mage Guild questline and got the 2 trophies associated to it. It's not a very complex questline but some of the quests are very long.

After completing that questline, I ventured to find the remaining Deadric Artifacts that are missing for that trophy. I currently have 11 of the 15 and have the quests for 2 more in my quest log... so technically in my next session I should be good to get those 2 cleared bringing the count to 13/15. Now, the issue I've been encountering is that I'm having problems getting the 3 remaining quests to spawn... so I'm dreading a quest glitch or having killed the quest giver (or having refused a quest when it was offered)... The guides say that theses quests are unmissable but nothing about this game surprises me anymore so I could be in such a situation... more to come in the next update.

Streaming news
Once again some serious voting war between Tomb Raider and Borderlands this past week. Here's what it looks like at the time of writing this post:
- Tomb Raider - 400 votes
- Darksiders - 6 votes
- Borderlands - 421 votes

Quick reminder that you can now join in on the voting by redeeming votes in exchange for 100 channel points (which are free and you earn simply by watching the stream), you can vote an unlimited amount of times as long as you have enough point to buy votes.

The franchise that wins the poll will be the next franchise we play after I completed Skyrim.

If you want to vote for the next game and see my Skyrim trophy hunt, head on out to my Twitch channel and hit the follow button so you get notified next time I go live!
https://twitch.tv/patthetrophyhunter

Also, don't forget to check out my YouTube channel to view my past stream recording and some short trophy guides. The Channel is still doing good with over 1,000 monthly views even though I barely post any new guides... but you can always head on out and check out my VODs. I have all my streams from 92 forwards uploaded on there.

https://www.youtube.com/c/patthetrophyhunter

Be sure to Subscribe to get notified when I post new content.

So that's it for the update, here's the summary of the progress :

Platinums: 82 (+0)
100% Completion: 96 (+1)
Completion %: 94.76% (+0.02%)
Unearned trophies: 240 (-3)

On 10/24/2022 at 7:52 AM, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Ah I see!

I've never played any of the Lego games but I really want to at some point. They look really awesome and I don't really mind the grind that much.

Good for you. It takes persistence and a love of smashing and building to really enjoy a LEGO game. I intend to work on LEGO Star Wars: Skywalker Saga some day but that is a beast. xD

Just wanted to EDIT here but the LEGO Bricktales and LEGO Builder's Journey games are of the same mold, they focus on the brick building part which can be a bit daunting as you might need a guide, but Bricktales is a really great title. :)

Edited by Taruta13

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow hunter and welcome to this week's Progress Report. I bit late this week but at least I'm getting it done :)

So another decent week for me, Émile was sick again at the end of last week and over the weekend so I didn't get to play as much (spending time taking care of baby instead) but even with a sick baby, managed to squeeze in some game time and earn some trophies.

Let dive into it right away.

Bee Simulator 51/51 (+5) 100%.
Total time played: 12h 50min

Wonderful little game! As I had previously mentioned, it does have a tendency to get buggy but there's some ways around it. I had an issue where the 2 last missions I needed would not spawn (or I couldn't find them). So what I ended up doing is starting a new game on a 2nd save slot and then just played the game until the missions of the required type appeared on the mini map. Played them and got the trophy... so in a sense, this game has bugs in both the good and the bad way. Bad being that some missions will not spawn... good in the sense that you stats carry over over save files and you can replay any mission of a type and it will count toward the total of missions needed for a trophy.

Concrete Genie 56/56 (+56) 100%.
Total time played: 9h 23min

Another short game for October and I'm really happy I played this one. I had been holding off playing Concrete Genie because there's 3 DLC trophies that you can only achieve with a PSVR which I did not own... I had actually held back buying a PSVR and waiting for the VR2 but then Sony announced that VR2 would not be backwards compatible so I ended up buying a used PSVR so I could play the VR game I own.

So the base game is really cute. It's nothing too difficult and all you really have to do is run around and follow what the games asks you to do. The amount of collectibles is very manageable and you'll probably get most of them just by playing the game if you explore all the little areas of the map.

The VR portion of the game is super basic and will take no more than 30 minutes if you are efficient. It only requires you to pain the stuff that Splotch (or whatever that little creature's name is) asks you to paint. I must say that I wasn't too excited to play VR... I've never been attracted to VR that much and I just wanted the trophies... but now that I've played it, I must say that I was blown away by the quality and immersion that the VR provides. This was a very simple use of VR but now I'm super excited to explore more VR games.

Fight Night Champion 18/46 (+10) 100%.
Total time played: Unknown

Now that we are done with the October short game clean up, I've gone back to Backlog Clean Up mode and the next game in line for some cleaning up is Fight Night Champion. For those of you who don't know Fight Night Champion, it is a Boxing game that was released on PS3 in 2011. I had bought this game at launch but I had only completed the Campaign and not worried about the Legacy or Online modes.

Now, 11 years later, I'm going back to it and will be trying to clear up all the trophies that I can but the Plat is unachievable. The plat being unachievable is not caused by server closure though as the Online still sees some decent activity (I've been consistently seeing 130-140 players online) but the issue here is that one of the features in Online has been disabled by EA making 3 trophies unachievable now. Also, 4 trophies are for getting a boxer to Level 60 online. Issue with those trophies is that you earn point from beating opponents but loose points when you loose... and by this time, most of the players online are beasts at the game making any matchup a mostly one sided fight for less talented players like me.

Anyways, I'll do whatever I can to get those trophies and will try to find some information on how I can rank up or boost those remaining trophies.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Streaming on Twitch) 43/76 (+5) 55%
Total time played: 74h 23min

Last sessions I concentrated on collecting the remaining Deadric artifacts which I did and got the trophy. In the process, I also earned the trophy for getting a skill to Rank 100.

Next on the list was completing the Dark Brotherhood questline. Now this one has been giving me a little bit of trouble as I always end up getting bounties on my head and being chased by guards... I've never been big with stealth you you can guess that I just run in swinging the axe and get spotted committing murder on almost all of the quests... but I'm almost done with this questline too as I got 2 of the 3 trophies related to it and only have 2 or 3 quests left to do to complete it. While completing this questline I have also read my 50th skill book and got the trophy for that too.

Once I'm done with the Dark Brotherhood questline I'll get the trophy for getting married out of the way and then will work on getting my Smithing skill up to Level 80 so I can get the Ebony Crafting perk which I will need for the Dragonborne DLC. Hopefully, I'll be able to rank up to close to level 50 or higher while doing so. Once that is done, I'll see how leveled up I am but I will need to grind more levels as I need to reach level 78 in order to be able to get one of the Dawngard trophies which requires me Defeat a Legendary dragon and guide says they only spawn when you've reached Level 78.

I'm not sure at this point how much time I still need to put into this game to get the 100% but I definitely feel like I'm getting close to the end of it...

Streaming news
Once again some serious voting war between Tomb Raider and Borderlands this past week. Here's what it looks like at the time of writing this post:
- Tomb Raider - 520 votes
- Darksiders - 6 votes
- Borderlands - 552 votes

Quick reminder that you can now join in on the voting by redeeming votes in exchange for 100 channel points (which are free and you earn simply by watching the stream), you can vote an unlimited amount of times as long as you have enough point to buy votes.

The franchise that wins the poll will be the next franchise we play after I completed Skyrim.

If you want to vote for the next game and see my Skyrim trophy hunt, head on out to my Twitch channel and hit the follow button so you get notified next time I go live!

Also, don't forget to check out my YouTube channel to view my past stream recording and some short trophy guides. The Channel is still doing good with over 1,000 monthly views even though I barely post any new guides... but you can always head on out and check out my VODs. I have all my streams from 92 forwards uploaded on there.

Platinums: 84 (+2)
100% Completion: 98 (+2)
Completion %: 95.22% (+0.46%)
Unearned trophies: 220 (-20)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello once more fellow hunter and welcome to this week's Progress Report.

As I expected, November is slow trophy wise compared to October because I've moved to a grindier stage of the games I'm playing. I believe it will be that way for at least the next week until I get my Level up to 78 in Skyrim. Once that is done, I'll be able to move on to the DLC content and that should speed up the hunt.

With this said, lets see what we did in the last 2 weeks.

Fight Night Champion 20/46 (+2) 28%.

I've put this game on the back burner for the last week as I've been focusing on leveling up in Skyrim. Last time I played, I was working on Legacy Mode and have completed about 20 fights so far and own the 3 belts in the Middleweight category. Once the Skyrim grind is done, I'll be going back to playing Legacy mode and doing some of the online stuff as I've created a boosting session and should be able to unlock a few of those trophies.

More to come in the following weeks.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Streaming on Twitch) 51/76 (+8) 69%
Total time played: 89h 54min

We actually did some really good progress in Skyrim in the last 2 weeks, mostly 2 weeks ago as the last week as mostly been dedicated to leveling up. Since the last time I posted, I managed to complete the Dark Brotherhood questline. I also got married, found the few standing stones I needed to get to 13, completed my 10th side quest, cleared my 50th dungeon, learned my 20th shout, picked my 50th lock and reached level 50. With all this done, I'm now only 4 trophies away from the Platinum but as you all know, I always go for 100% and try to keep the plat as the last trophy of the game... so before popping that Plat, I'll be going for the Dawnguard and Dragonborne DLCs

In order to do this, I need to grind some level as I need Smithing at level 80 for Drangonborne and I need to reach Level 78 to spawn Legendary dragons for a Dawnguard trophy.
Hence, why I've been grinding skills off stream for the last week or so. The process is long but I'm making some good progress as I've managed to level up Sneak; Archery; One-Handed; Two-Handed; Block; Speech and Restoration to 100. I'm currently working on Illusion (currently at 76) and Destruction (currently at 75) which should be done today at lunch time.
With all the skills leveled up, I'm Level 60 so only have 18 levels left to go for the 78.

On stream, I've been working on completing the Thief's guild radiant quest I need to return the Thieve's guild to its former glory. This requires you to complete 5 radiant quest in Solitude, Whiterun, Windhelm and Markarth respectively. Once you have your 5 radiant quests done in one of the cities, you will get a Influence quest. You need to complete Influence quests in each of the 4 cities in order to get the trophy.

Streaming news
- Tomb Raider - 565 votes
- Darksiders - 8 votes
- Borderlands - 575 votes

Platinums: 84 (+0)
100% Completion: 98 (+0)
Completion %: 95.43% (+0.21%)
Unearned trophies: 210 (-10)

Persona 5 Royal: Right now I am grinding my first trip in Mementos to get to Level 50 and get Strength as my first Confidant at Max Rank, bucking the usual trend of having Ryuji's Confidant at Rank 10 as usual. This is because I am stubborn and want to get overpowered so I can always Insta-Kill any enemies in the palace, even Savage Shadows. :P I'm at 39% trophy completion and have yet to unlock the third palace but I am already at Level 35.

Edited by Taruta13

• 3 weeks later...

Hello  hello fellow trophy hunters! It has been a really long time since I've posted an update as I've been dealing with sick kids and being sick myself for the past 3 weeks. Nothing major but having to very young kids get sick at the same time drains your energy so I've been sleeping whenever I've been able to and haven't been streaming for almost a month now and I've played only limited hours.

This being said, I did manage to get some trophies and clear some games off the backlog, although not as much as I could of. So lets see what I've been up to for the last 3 weeks.

Fight Night Champion 33/46 (+13) 68%.

I'm almost done with all the still achievable trophies in this game. Technically, there's 8 trophies that I could still achieve but 5 of those are related to Online World Champioship which I can't get a match-up for. The way OWC works it that you start with 500 points and earn points for wins and loose points for losses. The win/loose points are awarded based on the ranking of your opponent compared to you. Of course, with a 11 year old PS3 game, most of the people still playing are beasts and could probably knock me out in 2 punches.... that is, if I could even get matched up.

Which leaves me with 3 trophies still available one of which requires that you play 100 ranked matches (not OWC) which I've been able to get matches... issue though is that the game doesn't seem to register all the games as I've done maybe 30 but I only see 18 in my stats.... so I'm considering calling it quits and just move on... I might just get that one gold trophy for stunning you opponents 1000 times... I'll see.

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl (PS4) 25/25 (+25) 100%
Total time played: 7h 21min

December being another month I wanted to clean up some shorter backlog games, I decided to go for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl first.

This is not my typical type of game and not one that I particularly appreciate. The only real reason why I went for this plat is that it's fairly easy and I got the game for free. I didn't particularly appreciate the game but it's one less game on the backlog and one more plat on the profile.

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl (PS5) 25/25 (+25) 100%
Total time played: 5h 57min

After completing the PS4 version, I went straight into the PS5 version. There's no autopop for this game so I had to redo everything... this being said, working with from the experience I got on the PS4 version, it made the PS5 experience much quicker.

MX vs ATV All Out 8/40 (+8) 20%

Looking at my backlog, this game was next in line. I was about to start playing it when I noticed this one trophy which requires you to win an online race with 15 other human players. Now, for anyone that has experience with online trophies in games... you know how most trophy hunters tries to steer clear from this type of trophy... and that's just what I did... I told myself there was no way I'd start this game unless I was sure I could get this one done first. So I just go check in the Sessions section of PSNP and guess what, there's a session scheduled for the following Sunday... so I ended up joining the session and got the trophy... so know I'm committed :)

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Streaming on Twitch) 52/76 (+1) 71%
Total time played: 110h 2min

I haven't played this game on Stream for at least 3 weeks. I did play it a lot off stream as I decided that all the ranking up stuff was really boring and would be better for the viewers if I just did it offstream. So I managed to level myself up to Level 78 and went to find a legendary dragon and beat it... that's the only trophy I got on Skyrim in 3 weeks.
I'm hoping to be back live this week and continue with the Thieve's guild radiant quests, I only need to complete 2 more in Markarth and then complete the Influence quest in that city to have this trophy ready to pop. From what I understand though, I wont be able to pop it until I complete the Thieve's Guild final quest which I'm holding back on doing to keep the skeleton key.

So what we'll be doing next time I stream is get those thieves guild quests done and then we're heading for Solstheim to start the Dragonborn DLC.

Streaming news
- Tomb Raider - 610 votes
- Darksiders - 8 votes
- Borderlands - 575 votes

Platinums: 86 (+2)
100% Completion: 100 (+2)
Completion %: 95.27% (-0.16%)
Unearned trophies: 228 (+18)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello and happy new year fellow trophy hunters!
Looking at my last entry I just realized it's been a month since I provided an update. I guess the holidays got in the way and may explain why I haven't posted... anyways, it's time to catch up on what went down in the last month so lets jump right into it.

Fight Night Champion 36/46 (+3) 76%.

I'm done with this game. Even though there's still technically 7 trophies I can still achieve, 5 of which are likely improbable that I would get because OWC is unboostable and I'm never able to get a match... Also, it appears like fights don't always register as my fight count goes up by 1 only every 4-5 fights... so with all that considered, I've decided that I would not pursue any further completion and moved on to something else.

Gran Turismo 5 29/59 (+9) 100%

Next step in my PS3 backlog clean up is Gran Turismo 5. This one is going to take a really long time as it is evaluated to 500h+ on most trophy hunting sites. 
I had last played this game in 2010 and luckily I had gotten all the 2 trophies which requires Online back then hence making this Plat still achievable for me. Since the game is so long to Plat, I've taken a different approach than my usual for this hunt. What I'll be doing is I'll be playing the game for 1 month, then during the following month will be clearing up some shorter backlog games and will alternate like this until I Plat Gran Turismo and move on to the next game.

This time around, I've been playing with a racing wheel I must say that it makes this game so much easier than with a controller. I remember struggling with some of the licenses, challenges and races with the controller but I'm having a blast with the wheel. Now, some of those are still really hard to get Gold on but they now seem attainable.

MX vs ATV All Out 40/40 (+32) 100%
Total time played: 28h 10min

I hadn't played an MX game in almost 3 years when I played Monster Energy Supercross. I had a great time playing this game and it was a nice change from the usual Action-Adventure games I'm used to playing. I played mostly with the MX bikes though as there wasn't really incentive to play with the ATV or the "car" appart from 1 or 2 events where you need to use those vehicles.
A nice addition was collection the Sprockets in the open world part of the game. Some of them where really challenging to get and had me trying over and over and over again to find the good line and angle to jump and get them.

I've since purchased and added to the backlog a ton of MX games and aim at playing some of them for my 3rd anniversary of Twitch Streaming.

Monopoly Plus 15/15 (+15) 100%
Total time played: 1h 58min

This one was very easy and quick to complete. Playing a 6 player game with 1 controller you can complete all the trophies by playing 1 game. There's 1 trophy that was really annoying as you need to win more than 100$ thanks to a card (Chance or Community Chest cards) which is totally random. What makes it complicated is that you need to first hit a Chance or Community Chest tile and then hope that you get one of those cards... but again, playing as all the characters, you can declare bankruptcy with all but one of the opponents which will limit the time it will take as you don't have to go through all 6 players before being your turn again.

Wheel of Fortune 13/13 (+13) 100%
Total time played: 5h 50min

Another short game on the Backlog cleanup list. This one, although not really hard, takes some time to complete as some of the trophies are based on RNG. For those, you need to hit certain wedges on the wheel 5 times but not only do you need to hit those tiles, you also need to guess a correct letter to pick up the wedge.

Other than that, there's not much to say about this game, you just need to play the game, which you can do on Easy, and you'll eventually get all the trophies.

The Playroom 24/24 (+24) 100%

This game come pre-installed on the PS4 but I had not played it before since it requires a PS Camera. I got one of those when I got my VR set a few months ago so I decided I would play this one.
The game isn't really hard, it's essentially a bunch of little mini-games that will take you 5-10 minutes to get the trophies in. The only trophies that are a bit more difficult are the ones that are related to the Ninja Bots mini-game, mostly the one for completing the game and destroying all the other ninja bots.

I don't know exactly how long this took but it probably was around 2-3h.

Maquette 23/23 (+23) 100%
Total time played: 3h 53min

What an awesome little game! I had been wanting to play this game for so long and I finally got to it in December and I had a blast. The concept of the infinite dimensions was mind blowing and overall a great concept. The story is really nice, the music, the graphics and the puzzles are all just as good.

As far as trophies go, the list is fairly easy and apart for some of the Speedrun trophies, none will cause you any problems. If you want to really speedrun to the game, there's a bunch of "glitches" caused by the dimensions where you can skip most of the levels by jumping down in the maquette or something similar making them super fast. A quick YouTube search will give you a bunch of videos that will help you out.

Operation: Tango 20/26 (+11) 67%
Total time played: 5h 04min

During the holidays we finally managed to find some time to complete more of this game. I was expecting to be able to fully complete it but we ran out of time and we now need to finish missions 5 and 6 for the plat. Good thing is that we managed to complete all the DLC challenges with Gold medals which were the trophies I was most concerned about.

I think that another hour or so would allow us to finish those 2 remaining missions, the issue is finding the time to do so.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Streaming on Twitch) 56/76 (+4) 76%
Total time played: 114h 51min

Since the last update, I have managed to finish all the Thieve's guild radiant quest so I'm now all set to plat the game. Before I do that though, I want to get the Dragonborn and Dawnguard DLC's done.
I have already almost completed the Dragonborn DLC as I'm on the final mission of the story. I'll have a bit of other stuff to do before I'm done but it shouldn't take me too long. Once I'm done with that, I'll be going for the Dawnguard DLC which should take about 10h to complete and once that is done, I'll pop the 4 remaining base game trophies for the Plat and 100%... and that should be it with Skyrim... at least until I decide to tackle the PS5 version...

Streaming news
Once again some serious voting war between Tomb Raider and Borderlands has been going down... it's impossible to say at this point which game will win as it's so close. Here's what it looks like at the time of writing this post:
- Tomb Raider - 667 votes
- Darksiders - 8 votes
- Borderlands - 681 votes

Platinums: 88 (+2)
100% Completion: 105 (+5)
Completion %: 96.63% (+1.36%)
Unearned trophies: 171 (-57)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello hello fellow hunters 
As expected, January has been a much slower month than December. I've tackled some long games with trophies far appart but even though I don't have as many trophies to show, I did do some really good progress nonetheless so why don't we jump right to it.

Gran Turismo 5 32/59 (+3) 49%
Total time played: 47h 45min

I've been making some really good progress in both A-Spec and B-Spec where I've completed all the events with Gold all the way up to Expert Series. I'm at a point where I barely have to give instructions to my B-Spec driver anymore as he's level 20 and with the super good cars that I've won, races are a walk in the park.

There's still a long way to go for the plat though... the Endurance races are going to be super long and the grind to get 1000 cars in my garage looks like an impossible task.

Haven't had a chance to do any more on this one. We'll most probably get it done sometime in February.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Streaming on Twitch) 76/76 (+20) 100%
Total time played: 128h 8min

Wow!!! I’m not sure where to start with this one… 

There’s no way I can resume in just a few lines my experience with Skyrim so I’ll stay very high level.

Beginning with the game, it’s in it’s own category. The map is huge and you can spend hours exploring it and will always have a new camp or cave or whatever pop up on your compass.
Apart from the first few minutes of the game, you will be totally free to roam Skyrim as you wish… you can do anything and everything right from the start as long as your skill level is high enough.

Speaking of which, the skill progression mechanic is super well thought out. You want to level up one-handed weapons, use a one-handed sword. Want to be better with the bow, use the bow… in a nutshell, use the skills you want to improve in order to rank them up!

The stories (yes, stories) in the game are deep and there’s so many quests and side quests that you can quickly loose control of your quest log… it seems that everyone in Skyrim has something they want you to do for them.

Trophy wise, there’s nothing very difficult in the list and you can play the game on the lowest difficulty and still get all the trophies.
The only thing that might discourage anyone from plating/100% the game is its size. Even with a very efficient playing and skipping all the dialogues, I doubt that it’s possible to get it done under 90h.

Overall, Skyrim was a great experience and I enjoyed it a lot… but I need a break to play something much shorter.

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Streaming on Twitch) 2/51 (+2) 2%
Total time played: 2h 20min

Winner of the next franchise poll we have Tomb Raider, so last stream I've started on Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. 

First impression is that I'm going to have a lot of fun with this game. It definitely has some solid Uncharted vibes (which you all know that I really enjoyed a lot). I did spend most of the first session trying to get all the animals trophies by hunting dear, rabbits and crows.

So not much to say at this time as I've just played it for a little over 2h but so far I'm enjoying it a lot.

Streaming news
With the completion of Skyrim we have a winner with Tomb Raider which won with a lead of about 100 votes. Of course, this means that a new poll for the next franchise has started and this time around your choices are:
- Borderlands
- Darksiders
- Nioh

The franchise that wins the poll will be the next franchise we play after I'm done with Tomb Raider.

If you want to vote for the next game and see my Tomb Raider trophy hunt, head on out to my Twitch channel and hit the follow button so you get notified next time I go live!

Platinums: 89 (+1)
100% Completion: 106 (+1)
Completion %: 96.19% (-0.44%)
Unearned trophies: 197 (+26)

• Like 1

Sadly, I didn't update my progress report for a LONG time, but needless to say, I've gotten the platinum in a lot of games, including both versions of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga and Persona 5 Royal. So right now I am knocking out story mode in more LEGO games, mainly the three LEGO Marvel titles, which is insanely tedious. Got both LEGO Marvel Superheroes titles, now working on LEGO Avengers. :P

Also saw your stream video on Operation Tango, Pat, and I approve. I would do live streams of me earning trophies as well, but I do really boring stuff and I am still trying to get OBS to obey me. xD

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Sadly, I didn't update my progress report for a LONG time, but needless to say, I've gotten the platinum in a lot of games, including both versions of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga and Persona 5 Royal. So right now I am knocking out story mode in more LEGO games, mainly the three LEGO Marvel titles, which is insanely tedious. Got both LEGO Marvel Superheroes titles, now working on LEGO Avengers. :P

Also saw your stream video on Operation Tango, Pat, and I approve. I would do live streams of me earning trophies as well, but I do really boring stuff and I am still trying to get OBS to obey me. xD

Awesome!

I really need to get into those Lego games at some point. They look so fun even though there's tons of collectibles to get.

As for the streaming, if you ever need some assistance with OBS, send me a DM and I'll be more than happy to try and help you out.
About the boring stuff, the secret is either be super entertaining while doing it OR keep it for when you aren't live. I try to keep any repetitive stuff (such as spending 10-15h ranking up skills on Skyrim) off stream and stream only gameplay that is "fun to watch".

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again fellow hunters 
Welcome to this week's Trophy Hunt update!
We did some nice things since the last post so lets not waste any time and jump right into it!

Gran Turismo 5 36/59 (+4) 56%
Total time played: 185h 30min

I think I can officially say I have reached the grinding stage in this game. 

In A-Spec, I'm currently Rank 26 and have completed all races with Gold up to Extreme Series. I have 2 event left in the Extreme series which are the Deutsche Tourenwagen Challenge and the Formula GT World Championship. Reason I have not done those two events yet is because I need specific cars for both and was not willing to spend funds to purchase any of them... well in fact the Formula Gran Turismo needed for the Formula GT Championship is just super hard to find and only spawns very rarely in the Used Car dealership for about 5M credits... Since I'm very close to the 10M needed for one of the trophies, I am unwilling to spend funds to buy anything at the moment. I also haven't started any of the endurance races.
As for License tests, I've complete B-License with all Gold trophies and have started working on A-License.

In B-Spec, my Bob is now at Rank 34 and is also missing the same two races in the Extreme series but he's done all but 2 of the Endurance Series (missing the 2 24h race which he's not high ranked enough). Bob is good enough by now to race all by himself so I've been having him do the Nurburgrin 4h endurance race over and over again grinding Cash and XP. It only gives about 150K credits and 650k XP so the grind is long... but at least he can go on by himself and complete 4-5 races a day (I know that technically he could do 6 but sometimes the race ends in the middle of the night for me and I just won't get up to have him start a new one... I'm not that obsessed with trophies...).

So yeah, lots of hours invested in this one but at least I don't have to spend all that time myself... although I will have to grind out XP for A-Spec eventually... but that's a problem for another day :)

Haven't had a chance to do any more on this one. We'll most probably get it done sometime in February.

Wreckfest (PS5) 21/21 (+21) 100%
Total time played: 6h 07min

I had previously completed the PS4 version of this game in February of 2022 and decided to go for the PS5 version after a friend asked for help with the Online wins... figured I might as well take the opportunity to get the wins out of the way.

The PS5 version took me about 17h less to complete than the PS4 version. For one, I now knew that I didn't have to complete all the races in a Championship and could just focus on the Challenges and getting the required points to complete the Championship. I also knew the fast way of grinding XP and Cash which may the road to the Platinum a very fast one.

Still enjoyed the game a lot and the improvement load times, controls and graphics from PS4 to PS5 are very noticeable.

TOEM 49/49 (+49) 100%
Total time played: 5h 15min

TOEM is a wonderful picture adventure game. Even though its in black and white and doesn’t have super realistic graphics, its still a very engaging game.

The story is interesting and the quests are just challenging enough to get your brain working but not to stop you from progressing.

Trophy wise, the list is super simple with no missable trophies that I know of. All you have to do is complete each quest is given to you and you’ll eventually get the trophies.

Stray 15/25 (+15) 57%
Total time played: 2h 30min

Stray is another game that I had completed the PS4 version in 2022 and I had really enjoyed the game. Since I'm going for some shorter games while I grind XP on GT5, I figured I'd get the PS5 version of Stray out of the way.

For those of you who haven't played Stray yet, I strongly recommend it. The game is very original and has both a great story and some really amazing graphics.

From a Trophy Hunting perspective, it is not too difficult and only the Speedrun trophy for completing the game under 2h can be a little bit of a pain in the butt.

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Streaming on Twitch) 25/51 (+23) 38%
Total time played: 13h 47min

Made some awesome progress on Tomb Raider since the last update. For one, I'm relieved to have gotten all the missables out of the way and I now only have to complete the story and find all the collectibles... oh and do the Online grind...

One of the issues with the online though is that I will need a few boosting partners I think as I've read the online is fairly dead... I have a few potential partners already and also have a 2nd console I can use... I'll see what's the best option when I get to it.

Streaming news
The new poll is underway to determine the franchise we will be doing after completing Tomb Raider. Here's the votes as of the time or writing these lines:
- Borderlands - 27 votes
- Darksiders - 0 votes
- Nioh - 1 vote

Quick reminder that you can join in on the voting by redeeming votes in exchange for 100 channel points (which are free and you earn simply by watching the stream), you can vote an unlimited amount of times as long as you have enough point to buy votes.

The franchise that wins the poll will be the next franchise we play after I'm done with Tomb Raider.

If you want to vote for the next game and see my Tomb Raider trophy hunt, head on out to my Twitch channel and hit the follow button so you get notified next time I go live!

Platinums: 91 (+2)
100% Completion: 108 (+2)
Completion %: 96.24% (+0.05%)
Unearned trophies: 180 (-17)

I haven't posted up any progress for a long time AGAIN, but I managed to conquer the LEGO MARVEL Collection, including LEGO MARVEL Superheroes 2. That game was a janky mess and the races were annoyingly frustrating but I did not get the horrid 'race bug' that prevents the trophy for finishing all the races from popping. I was laughing at the rap contests and the Howard the Duck level with him busting up the gaming convention to promote his video game was hilarious. :D

Now I have to decide what to play for my 100th platinum.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again fellow hunters 
I'm back from vacation and also back to trophy hunting. I don't think I have too much progress to report since last time (because I was on vacation) but I do have a little bit of content to share so why don't we look into it :)

Gran Turismo 5 40/59 (+4) 64%
Total time played: 408h 15min

In the last 2-3 weeks, almost all I've been doing is running B-Spec races in order to rank up my Bob to Level 40 which I have achieved yesterday. After about 185 races, the dude is finally maxed out and I'll be able to run the final Endurance Race. 
What is up next? Completing the 24h of Nürburgring in B-Spec and then get the Formula Gran Turismo so I can complete that series in the Expert series. With both those series completed, all I'll have left to do in B-Spec if run about 315 short races in order to get my Bob to the top of his carreer and we'll be done with B-Spec.

Then, I can concentrate on A-Spec and ranking up to 40... which is going to also be a really long grind as I'm currently only Level 26... So yeah, still a lot of racing left to do but we are getting there :)

Operation: Tango 26/26 (+6) 100%
Total time played: +/-15h

Just before going on vacation, Jamie and I finally managed to find the time to get those two final missions done and pop the Plat. This game was awesome and I recommend it to anyone who wants to play a really good coop game.

Stray 25/25 (+10) 100%
Total time played: 5h 54min

This was my 2nd time playing this game and I enjoyed it just as much. Ran through it really fast this time around but it was still great!

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Streaming on Twitch) 51/51 (+26) 100%
Total time played: 36h 1min

I would of scored this game much higher if it wasn’t for the online…

Let’s start with the main game though. This game was amazing!!! I’m a big fan of the Uncharted franchise and playing this game brought back those feeling. The story, the puzzles, weapon variety, controls etc are all on point and really fun to play.

One down side though is that there’s no really challenging boss fights per say… I mean there are some “bosses” but they aren’t really a big challenge.

No for the pain… the online. First off, the online for this game is totally dead so you’ll need either 3 additional consoles or friends to be able to get the wins on Ranked matches (you need 4 for Ranked). Good thing is that the wins can be achieved really quickly as the “loosing” team can all just quick the match as soon as it start hence awarding “winning” team with the win.

For the Level 60 grind, there’s 2 methods I used which I found were the most efficient.

If you are grinding solo, just do a Survivor match on Beach with 20 med kits and run around and bring them back. You should be able complete it under 10 minutes and net yourself 27k to 30k.

If you have a boosting partner, then setup a Free for all match with kills to 100. You’ll want to use the Survivors with a grenade launcher. Meet up somewhere on the map an then simultaneously grenade each other. Make sure you keep the kill count equal.

Well coordinated partners should be able to get 70+ kills every 20 minutes netting each between 80k to 90k.

Either way, you will need to grind 1,771,100xp for Level 60 so you are in for 10-20h of grinding depending on your chosen method.

So with this instalment of Tomb Raider done, we'll be tackling Rise of the Tomb Raider as of the next Stream.

Streaming news
The new poll is underway to determine the franchise we will be doing after completing Tomb Raider. Here's the votes as of the time or writing these lines:
- Borderlands - 27 votes
- Darksiders - 5 votes
- Nioh - 1 vote

Quick reminder that you can join in on the voting by redeeming votes in exchange for 100 channel points (which are free and you earn simply by watching the stream), you can vote an unlimited amount of times as long as you have enough point to buy votes.

Platinums: 94 (+3)
100% Completion: 111 (+3)
Completion %: 96.30% (+0.06%)
Unearned trophies: 174 (-6)

• 2 weeks later...

Well hello hello again my fellow hunters and welcome back to another Progress Report.

First thing I wanted to mention is that I have been invited and featured on Episode 80 of the Trophy Talk Podcast. For those of you who have been reading this since the beginning, you might remember that I had been on there for Episode 24 a little over 2 years ago. If you want to go and have a listen I'll put the link just below:
https://soundcloud.com/trophytalkpodcast/trophy-talk-podcast-episode-80-the-return-of-the-pat

Now, as usual I have skipped a week without even noticing that I had skipped a week... I guess I just have too much stuff going on and my little brain can't keep track anymore... or I'm just getting old and forget... either way, we got some progress in the past 2 weeks so lets not waste too much time and jump right into it.

Gran Turismo 5 44/59 (+4) 70%
Total time played: 438h 15min

Over the last 2 weeks I have finally managed to get the Expert and Endurance series completed. I have now completed all the "standard" events and individual races with Gold trophies. 

I have also got the trophy for buying an insanely expensive car (over 1M$) and got 256 paint colors.

Since completing the above, I have been grinding races in B-Spec by having Bob run the Sunday Club Tsukuba race over and over again. The race takes only about 2:30 minutes to complete with the Red Bull X2010. At the same time, I'm also buying cars in the Used Car dealership... My strategy being the following:

- At the beginning of each session, I check on the number of cars I need to reach 1000 and divide the amount of cash I currently have by that number. This gives me the maximum amount I can spend on a car without going broke before reaching 1000;
- Run the Tsukuba race and after every 5 races, I head out to the Used Car dealership and purchase all the cars that are under the price limit that I have calculated;

- Once that is done, I return to Sunday Cup and run another 5 races and redo the same car buying strategy.

Why every 5 races you'll ask me? Because the Used Car Dearlership's inventor resets completely every 5 in game day (1 race counting as a race day). So, by doing this, I ensure that I get a maximum amount of fresh new cars to buy.

So, with this strategy I am now at 460 races complete on 500 required and have 668 cars of 1000 in my garage... I'm only about 1h or so of getting the 500 races done but the 1000 cars are going to be a little more time consuming.

Once I'm done with the remaining 40 B-Spec races, I can concentrate on A-Spec and ranking up to 40... which is going to also be a really long grind as I'm currently only Level 27... So yeah, still a lot of racing left to do but we are getting there :)

Rise of the Tomb Raider (Streaming on Twitch) 13/125 (+5) 9%
Total time played: 7h 31min

Next game in the Tomb Raider franchise is Rise of the Tomb Raider and starting this game has tanked my completion percentage dropping it below 95%...

First impressions are about the same as the first one... This game is AWESOME!

I really like the game play and game mechanics and this one feels even better than the first one. It brings back most of the game mechanics and introduces some new ones such as the ability to craft amo and equipment and the need to have certain types of materials in order to upgrade your weapons.

Another difference with this instalment of Tomb Raider is that you now have a trophy for beating the game on Survivor difficulty which, in all honesty, is really not that bad... I had read that it could be compared with Crushing difficulty in Uncharted but the person who wrote that definitely has never played Uncharted on Crushing...

So that's it in a nutshell folks, I'm pretty much settled in the Clean-up/Stream Game approach that I've been trying to implement for a while now... and going forwards I hope to be able to stick to it where I have only 2 games running at any given time. One Clean-Up/Offstream game and one Stream Game.

Streaming news
On the streaming side of things and completely non-trophy related. I have finally made the move from Streamlabs to OBS Studio. I had been thinking of switching for a while but was just too lazy to re-setup everything in OBS... and I was afraid I would screw up my settings and that it would impact my stream negatively.
So what drove me to change? Well I was having a lot of audio issues lately where my viewers would mention that I started sounding like a robot and the game audio would cut in and out. After doing some research, I found that this could be caused by my CPU being over used and having problems encoding the audio properly... So I decided to run some tests... I recreated a few of my scenes in OBS Studio and simulated 10 minutes of streaming on both SLOBS and OBS and my results where surprising!
I observed that running SLOBS, my CPU usage was at or around 60% when in Just Talking scene with almost nothing running and would go up to nearly 80% in gameplay... and when transitioning scenes I would hit 100% every time!

With OBS Studio, my CPU usage never went about 30% whether in Just Talking or gameplay and would barely be impacted by scene transition (maybe in the range of 5% variation on CPU usage)...

So you guessed it... The stats talk for themselves... and I did the change. So far I have done 3 full stream using OBS Studio and things have been going great. I did have some minor issues with my theme song not starting or alerts not going off we they are supposed to... but that is just some fine tuning and should be resolved pretty quickly.

On another note, the new poll to determine the next franchise is still going and we've seen some serious voting in the last weeks. Here's the votes as of the time or writing these lines:
- Borderlands - 87 votes
- Darksiders - 5 votes
- Nioh - 76 vote

Looks like it's going to be a fight between Borderlands and Nioh this time around.

Platinums: 94 (+0)
100% Completion: 111 (+0)
Completion %: 94.96% (-1.34%)
Unearned trophies: 282 (+108)

Edited by PatTheTrophyHunter

Hello again my fellow hunters and welcome back to another Progress Report and for once in a really long time, I can say that this is a weekly update :)

As you are aware, I'm only playing 2 games in parallel and I must say, the two games I'm currently playing are really slow on the trophy pop so there's not much progress to report this week... but you know what... there still is a bit so let dive into it right away.

Gran Turismo 5 45/59 (+1) 71%
Total time played: 444h 45min

Over the last week I have popped only 1 trophy on this game but it was a big one. I got The Air of Experience which is the trophy for getting your B-Spec driver to Level 40.

After getting that one done, I started grinding some experience in A-Spec by doing the Endurance Series races. As of the time of writing these lines I am Level 29 and have completed the Grand Valley 300km race; the Roadster 4-Hours Endurace race; the Laguna Seca 200 miles race and I have done about 25 of the 200 laps of the Indy 500 race.
Although I don't need to, I do plan on running all of the Endurace races, just because it seems like tons of fun... I might change my mind once I get deeper in the series but running the races with the Red Bull X2010 makes the races really easy and I don't really have to stress about fighting for the wins.

I'm also really close to having the 1000 cars in my garage for the trophy... I'm actually at 780... yeah, I'm missing 220 cars but that is nothing considering the insane amount of cars you need to own for this trophy.

Rise of the Tomb Raider (Streaming on Twitch) 20/125 (+7) 14%
Total time played: 12h 13min

Nothing much to say about this one, I'm just slowly progressing through the story of this game, spending a crap load of time trying to get as many collectibles as possible as I go along in order to limit the post story clean-up.
I have just completed the Soviet Installation section of the game and at the end of my last session was moving on to the next section via a tunnel of some sort.

So yeah, that's about all I had to say on that one. If you are interested in seeing my progression, you check out my YouTube channel for past stream and follow me on Twitch for live progress. The links to both my channel are a little bit lower in this post.

Streaming news
Again this week I have some big news concerning my content... it's not necessarily Stream related but close enough. So I have decided that I will be making Let's Play videos of my Off Stream games and post those to my YouTube channel. These videos will only be of PS4 and PS5 games (might do some PS3 games, but I'm not sure since I have to modify my streaming setup in order to add the PS3 in the loop) starting when I'm done with GT5.

In a nutshell, the Let's Play videos are going to be slightly edited recordings of the games I play when not on Stream. They will be very similar to the stream with Face Cam and live commentary of what I am doing but since I won't be live, I will be able to edit out any irrelevant sections, add some additional information at the time of editing etc etc etc. So hopefully, GT5 will not take too much time to complete and I'll be able to get into those Let's Plays in the very near future.

As for the poll to determine the next franchise the voting has continued in the past weeks. Here's the votes as of the time or writing these lines:
- Borderlands - 98 votes
- Darksiders - 5 votes
- Nioh - 81 vote

Looks like it's going to be a fight between Borderlands and Nioh this time around.

Completion %: 95.06% (+0.10%)
Unearned trophies: 274 (-8)

Hello hello my fellow hunters and welcome this weeks instalment of my Progress Report !

The past week has been an OK one at best. I have earned very little trophies and have not really progressed much in my stream game... as a matter of fact I haven't streamed that much... my daughter had a very bad few nights not wanting to go to bed or waking up after a few hours and I had to handle the situation... so I had to skip a bunch of streams.. but on the bright side, I am making progress on GT5... only there's no trophies to show for it just yet. Lets jump into the games and see what went down this last week.

Gran Turismo 5 46/59 (+1) 73%
Total time played: 462h 30min

Slowly chipping away at this one.

The last trophy I earned is Dream Race - Win the ultimate three-way showdown between a Ford Mark IV Race Car, a Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car and a Jaguar XJ13 Race Car. I got the Jaguar by winning the Indy 500 in A-Spec hence I could go and complete one of the historical races with it and get that trophy.

Since last post, I changed my strategy a little. Initially, I was thinking of running endurance races over and over until I got to Level 40 and then go and Gold all License Tests and Special Events... well I switched that around and I decided that I'd go and Gold the License Tests and Special Events first and then level up... why you will ask?? Well because Golding the tests and events will give me XP, it's not a lot, but some of those special events will give over 100,000xp. Anyways, since I will have to do those anyway, might as well do them and make the XP that I earn count... if by doing that I can save myself from just 1 4h Endurance race... well it's going to be a 4h saving.

So I started by tackling the License Tests which I had not really spent too much time on previously. I had just completed them with the best scores I could so I had a few golds and silvers but mostly bronzes. Over the past week I managed to Gold B, A, iC tests. I must say that iC-5 and iC-10 gave me a really hard time... I easily spend 4h+ on iC-10 before finding the perfect settings on YouTube and managing to get 1st place on the very last turn of the race.
I'm currently working on iB and have managed to Gold iB-1 to iB-6 which leaves me with a total of 20 tests to gold considering the Golds I already earned in iA and S Licenses. I don't know how much time I'll still need to get these done but I hope that by next week I can report that they are done and that I have moved on to the Special Events.

I've also been continuing my car purchasing strategy and I'm happy to report that I now have 890 cars in my garage so I'm only missing 110. With the credits that I currently have, I can safely buy all the cars under 40,000CT which typically means that I will be able to buy between 6 and 10 cars after every 2 or 3 events. I also get a bonus car after completing the licenses but I'm not relying too much on those bonus vehicles as I don't earn them that often and I get more progress towards my goal of having 1000 cars by purchasing them.

The Last of Us Remastered 12/50 (+2) 14%
Total time played: 4h 28min

As mentioned in the intro, my daughter had some sleeping issues last week... the night of Tuesday to Wednesday was particularly difficult and I must of slept a total of 2h. On Wednesday morning I decided that I was taking a day off and after resting in the AM, I decided I would play a few matches of The Last of Us online in the hopes of getting the downs and executions on some of the DLC maps as well as progress my first faction. Managed to get 2 trophies in that session getting the downs/executions on Water Tower and Suburbs. I also managed to progress my first journey by about 3 weeks, making it to Week 5-Day 6.

I'm not planning on playing this game very often until I finish GT5 but I might indulge in a few MP matches once in a while just to clear my head of racing.

Rise of the Tomb Raider (Streaming on Twitch) 22/125 (+2) 16%
Total time played: 16h 50min

Another game that has suffered from the sleep issues, I have barely played 4h of Tomb Raider in the past week. Last few sessions have mostly been spent doing some stuff in the Geothermal area. I've been collecting as much collectibles and resources as I can, clearing out caves and tombs and side missions. At the end of my last session, I was about done with all I could find to do and decided I was going for some more story progression.

Streaming news
Nothing much new to announce this week on the streaming side of things apart from reminding everyone that Sunday May 7th, 2023 will be my 3rd Streamaversary and I'll be doing an 8h stream on Twitch to celebrate. I'm assuming that by then I will be playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider but we never know.

As for the poll to determine the next franchise there's been some serious voting in the past weeks. Here's the votes as of the time or writing these lines:
- Borderlands - 133 votes
- Darksiders - 5 votes
- Nioh - 162 vote

The fight between Nioh and Borderlands continues as Darksiders sparks very little interest for the 3rd poll in a row.

Completion %: 95.14% (+0.08%)
Unearned trophies: 269 (-5)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again fellow trophy hunters and welcome to this weeks instalment of my Progress Report !

I didn't post any updates last week because I had almost no progress to speak about but this week is totally different... I've been making some awesome progress! But before we jump into the trophy hunting, I want to show you guys my latest purchases.

To put you all in context, I've been a PlayStation gamer ever since the original PlayStation. Unfortunately, I got rid of both my PS1 and PS2 when I upgraded to the new generation... I don't remember why but I never actually got rid of my PS3 and still have a PS4, a PS4 Pro and the PS5... lately, I was regretting getting rid of the PS1 and PS2 so I set out to find and buy identical consoles that I used to own. So last week I started browsing the Facebook Marketplace and guess what I found... two consoles identical to the ones I used to own.

IMG_5302.jpg

I don't plan on playing with them (no trophies) and I have purchased stands to display them... I may eventually plug them in and play a few minutes of some of the games I played on them back in the days... but that wasn't the main goal of the purchase.

Now, with this being said, lets check out what we got done in the last 2 weeks.

Gran Turismo 5 51/59 (+5) 80%
Total time played: 471h 30min

I've been making some amazing progress on GT5 over the last 2 weeks. It doesn't necessarily reflect directly on trophies as they are super slow to achieve at this point of the game but the progress is real.

For starters, I finally got 1,000 cars in my garage and popped the trophy for that one.

I have also completed all the license tests with Gold... that took me some serious concentration and perseverance but I got it done and I'm super happy to have those finally completed.

After completing all the license tests, I moved on to Special Events. I had already done parts of some of those, generally getting Gold medals in the easier events but not completing any.
To start, I got to work on the Gran Turismo Karting Experience event. I had already gotten Gold on all the Beginner and Intermediate races and was left with the Advanced which I previously had ad some trouble on... well I guess the license tests paid off because I had no problem at all getting Gold on the remaining 2 races this time around.

Once I was done with the Karting, I moved on to the Jeff Gordon NASCAR School. As for Karting, I had completed Beginner and Intermediate events with gold and had only the Advanced challenges to complete... but before I got to it, I wanted to tackle the Within one hundredth trophy in the very first event of Nascar... it took me a good amount of tries because 0,009 seconds is not a lot of time so you really need to just barely win the event. Once that was done, I moved on to the actual events and got those done!

After Nascar was done, it was time to tackle the Top Gear Test Track event. On this one, I had only completed the beginner event so I had the Intermediate and Advanced event left... which surprisingly I manage to get done relatively quickly which surprised me.

With the above done, I have now moved on to the AMG Driving Academy. I have managed to complete the first of the 4 Beginner events with Gold but I'm stuck on the 2nd one. I actually managed to get Silver on it on my first attempt but I'm 4 seconds slower than the Gold requirement... so I'm going to have to practice this one over and over and hopefully manage to shave off those 4 seconds to get Gold on that one.

The Last of Us Remastered 12/50 (+2) 14%

I haven't played this game since the last time I posted an update.

Rise of the Tomb Raider (Streaming on Twitch) 47/125 (+25) 35%
Total time played: 26h 23min

Made some really good progress over the last 2 weeks on Rise. For one, I have achieved all but 1 trophy of the Baba Yaga DLC. I've also made some awesome progress on the Main Story which I believe I'm about 1h away from completing. I have also found over 75% of the collectibles so yeah, things are going really well.

Strategy wise, the plan is to finish the story first. Once that is done, I believe I'll go back and completed all the open world stuff (collectibles, challenge tombs and other random trophies). Then, I think I'll be going for the DLC content and keep the Score Attack trophies for last.

By now, you know me enough to know that I'll be keeping at least 1 base list trophy for last so that the very last trophy I pop on the game is the Platinum :)

Streaming news
No news this week apart from reminding everyone that Sunday May 7th, 2023 will be my 3rd Streamaversary and I'll be doing an 8h stream on Twitch to celebrate. I'm assuming that by then I will be playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider but we never know.

As for the poll to determine the next franchise there's been some serious voting again in the past weeks. Here's the votes as of the time or writing these lines:
- Borderlands - 178 votes
- Darksiders - 6 votes
- Nioh - 227 vote

The fight between Nioh and Borderlands continues as Darksiders sparks very little interest for the 3rd poll in a row.

Completion %: 95.50% (+0.36%)
Unearned trophies: 239 (-30)

Hello hello again fellow trophy hunters and welcome to this weeks instalment of my Progress Report !

Another quiet week this week on the trophy side with Gran Turismo 5 slowing down the trophy progress a lot... I'm making a lot of progress on the game though, I just don't have that many trophies to show for it... let's see what this progress has been.

Gran Turismo 5 51/59 (+0) 80%
Total time played: 482h 30min

No trophies earned this past week on the game but as I mentioned in the Intro, I am making some progress on the game. Since my last update, I've managed to Gold the 3 remaining sectors of Beginner as well as the Full Lap hence getting Gold in AMG Driving Academy - Beginner.

I then moved on to AMG Driving Academy - Intermediate where I got Gold in all 4 sectors and a time of 7:12.xxx on my first attempt of the full lap. The target time is 7:05.000 so I have to shave off about 7 seconds to get the target time. It shouldn't be to hard though as my initial run was full of mistakes and slip ups that can easily be fixed and save me a lot of time. I think that if I can get a few more good practice runs, I'll be fine.

Once that is done, I think I'll go and tackle the GT-R Official Record trophy which I needed to complete AMG Driving Academy - Intermediate with Bronze to be able to tackle (since I needed the Nurburgring track unlock in Arcade mode). Then I'll go back to AMG Driving Academy - Expert.

My goal for the upcoming week is to Gold Intermediate - Full Lap; Get the GT-R Official Record trophy and then hopefully be able to complete both Advanced and Expert challenges which would in turn give me the trophy for that Special Event.

Not sure how realistic that is but we'll find out soon enough.

The Last of Us Remastered 12/50 (+0) 14%

I haven't played this game since the last time I posted an update.

Rise of the Tomb Raider (Streaming on Twitch) 54/125 (+7) 40%
Total time played: 31h 05min

This week I finished the story on Survivor difficulty. I must say I really enjoyed the story in this game and I'm looking forwards to playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider to see what happens next... but before I do that, I still have tons of stuff to do in Rise to get the Platinum and 100% the game.

The initial game plan was to clean up the main game collectibles and random trophies before moving on to DLC content... but I managed to find someone who wanted to do Endurace Coop so I'll be tackling that DLC first and then return to collectibles clean-up before moving on to regular Endurance and the other DLC's. The only part of the game plan that stays the same is that I'll be keeping the Score Attack playthrough for last.

Streaming news
No news this week apart from reminding everyone that Sunday May 7th, 2023 will be my 3rd Streamaversary and I'll be doing an 8h stream on Twitch to celebrate. I'm assuming that by then I will be playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider but we never know.

As for the poll to determine the next franchise there's been some serious voting again in the past weeks. Here's the votes as of the time or writing these lines:
- Borderlands - 198 votes
- Darksiders - 7 votes
- Nioh - 232 vote

Completion %: 95.59% (+0.09%)
Unearned trophies: 232 (-7)

1 hour ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

I Really like this idea and find it pretty cool. Was nice looking through seeing how everyone progresses through their backlogs so I figured I'd post mine 

Current Game 

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time: 82% 47/52

Platinums: 125
100% Completion: 114
Completion %: 42.22%
Unearned trophies: 11,121

Thanks for sharing you progress.

Crash 4 is one heck of an accomplishment when you get it done! Hope you'll share your progress as you go along.

3 hours ago, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Thanks for sharing you progress.

Crash 4 is one heck of an accomplishment when you get it done! Hope you'll share your progress as you go along.

I definitely will. Crash 4 has mentally destroyed me but only 9 inverted levels left and I'm finally done. It's easily the hardest game I've attempted and will be my greatest achievement. 

Finished

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time: 100% 52/52 :platinum:

Platinums: 126 1
100% Completion: 115 1
Completion %: 42.22% - 42.13% 0.09%
Unearned trophies: 11,121 - 11,191 70

Finally done with Crash 4. I may have beat the game but the game destroyed me. I plan on trying challenging games again in the future but my brain needs a rest from the strain and my hands need a rest as well lol. I'm very proud of this plat though and was easily the hardest game I've ever attempted but wont be the last. Next up is one I've been debating for ages and finally taken the plunge to start a new game instead of tackling my backlog, so I'll be tackling Ghost of Tsushima and I have to say from the start it is an amazing game so far though I haven't got far. 

Currently Playing 

Ghost of Tsushima 

5/77 

4%

Edited by Hitman_Spinksy1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Finished

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time: 100% 52/52 :platinum:

Platinums: 126 1f53c.png 1
100% Completion: 115 1f53c.png 1
Completion %: 42.22% - 42.13% 1f53d.png 0.9%
Unearned trophies: 11,121 - 11,191 1f53c.png 70

Finally done with Crash 4. I may have beat the game but the game destroyed me. I plan on trying challenging games again in the future but my brain needs a rest from the strain and my hands need a rest as well lol. I'm very proud of this plat though and was easily the hardest game I've ever attempted but wont be the last. Next up is one I've been debating for ages and finally taken the plunge to start a new game instead of tackling my backlog, so I'll be tackling Ghost of Tsushima and I have to say from the start it is an amazing game so far though I haven't got far. 

Currently Playing 

Ghost of Tsushima 

5/77 

4%

Good job!!!

Good idea taking a breather and playing some easier games after completing a beast like Crash 4