Post your Progress Report

What's up everyone, it's time again for our weekly update.

I have finally plugged in the PS5 and what an amazing machine it is! Still finding my way around the UI and need to relearn where everything is after being on the PS4 for so many years. I did have a moment of sadness when I wiped my PS4 and re-initialized it before handing it over to my nephews. I hope they will take good care of it. More on the PS5 and my first PS5 stream below but for now, lets get on to the trophies.

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (PS3) 35/51 (+0), 63%

On hold.

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout 30/35 (+0), 70%

Only played a few rounds last week to see how far I was from Level 40. The game has won the poll for the 12h 1 year stream anniversary so I'll be playing a lot of it this weekend.

Grand Theft Auto V 67/78 (+0) 75% 

On hold.

Bombing Busters 13/13 (+3) 100%

Got all of the remaining levels done and completed the game. It was entertaining but not the kind of game that I would play on a regular basis.

Abzu 12/12 (+12) 100%

Started and finished this game in about 4h. I could of done it faster if I had followed a guide for the collectibles on the first run but since there was chapter select, I decided to just play it and go for the clean up after. Nice little game similar to Journey and RiME, if you like both of those, you will like this one. No plat game but still worth the shot if you like these types of games.

God of War: Ascension 1/36 (+1) 1% 

This one went back on the back burner until I start my God of War run.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Streaming on Twitch) 19/68 (+2) 29%

Got stuck for the last 3 sessions on that big fight at the beginning of Chapter 20... but I did manage to get through it off stream Sunday night. I'll be finishing chapter 20 and hopefully the first playthrough this Wednesday and then starting my Speedrun playthrough either Wednesday or Sunday.

Streaming news

As mentioned previously, the Platinum Roadmap will be as follows:

- Plat 49: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- Plat 50: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
- Plat 51: Subnautica (off stream)
- Plat 52: Astro's Playroom

- Plat 53: Maquette
- Plat 54 and forwards: God of War franchise + some off stream games

For the off stream games, I have SOMA installed on the PS4 Pro and will be playing some of that in the upcoming days. Once I'm done with SOMA, I'm considering doing Tony Hawk Shred cleanup on the PS3 as there's a ton of trophies I can easily get on that one that will boost up my completion percentage.

1 Year stream anniversary

As announced previously, May 7th will be my 1 year stream anniversary. To celebrate the event, I will be having a special stream 12h on Saturday May 15th from 9am to 9pm
The poll to choose the game has ended and I will be playing Fall Guys with anyone that wants to play. For those interested, join my Discord https://discord.gg/ZUnyCgu8bb to get to know the community and book your spot in one of the 2h blocs available.

Also been continuing to post some more guide to my YouTube channel.. Go check it out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeOJ52EOuy9DnOpJY4SFE-g and be sure to Subscribe to get notified when I post new content.

So that it for the update, here's the progress summary since the last time I posted :

Platinum: 48 (+0)
100% Completion: 57 (+2)
Completion %: 86.34% (+0.28%)
Unearned trophies: 425 (-5)

• Like 1

Oh damn, I forgot about this thread. Haven't posted since last June.

Platinums: 146

100% Completion: 222

Unearned: 5538

Completion %: 62.67%

My general goal of cleaning up lists and streaming more have inched forward, more or less. I'd like to put a bit more time into this, but as always I keep getting sucked down the MMO hole. Would love to stream some PS3 stuffs, but it's proving difficult since I need to use tricks to capture from the system.

• Like 1

Hello everyone and welcome to this week's Progress Report.

I have tons of great news in this week's report so lets not waste any time and go directly to what is of interest, the Hunt Progress !

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (PS3) 35/51 (+0), 63%

On hold.

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout 33/35 (+3), 97%

As most of you reading this probably know already, season 4 mid-season update has introduce private lobbies and an exploit allowing you to get Infallible in about 5 minutes with only 3 other players. Of course, I took advantage of this and got it done before it gets patched out. Also, this past weekend was my 1 year streaming anniversary and I did a 12h stream playing Fall Guys with viewers which allowed me to rank up to level 40 as well as getting my 20th race win. So now, all I need is a few more Episode wins (around 5 more if my calculations are correct) and the Platinum will be mine!.

Grand Theft Auto V 67/78 (+0) 75% 

On hold.

SOMA 10/10 (+10) 100%

Continuing on my No Platinum games clean up of the backlog, I started and completed SOMA over the course of the last week. This one took about 5h to do but I must admit that I played it on Safe Mode so I didn't have to worry about being quiet or evading monsters. I just blasted through the game. The story is really good and the puzzles are just hard enough to get you thinking. Overall I enjoyed the game even though I'm not a big fan of survival/horror games.

God of War: Ascension 1/36 (+0) 1% 

This one went back on the back burner until I start my God of War run.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Streaming on Twitch) 24/68 (+5) 36%

I have finally completed my 1st playthrough on Crushing which has unlocked the 5 difficulty related trophies. I've also started my 2nd playthrough, the speedrun, on Explorer difficulty using all the tweaks and gameplay modifiers I can to give me as many chances as I can to complete this on my first attempt. I think that the 6h time allocation is very generous so I should be fine... but always keeping in mind the bad experience from UC 2, I'm keeping some backup files in case I screw up and need to restore :)

Streaming news

Now, for the platinum roadmap, the fact that I have achieved Infallible kinda screws up my planning. I had intended to get UC4 as Plat 49 and UC: Lost Legacy as Plat 50 but I'll be trying to get Fall Guys completed as soon as I can (off stream). Which will probably end up influencing my Platinum achievements, at this point, I think I've stopped caring about milestones and will probably just go ahead and clear up the games that I can off of my backlog. I did all of the No Plat games I had on it so I guess now I'll just focus on the quick and easy plats that I don't feel like streaming to clear up even more stuff from the backlog. What does that mean for the stream? Well not much as we will be completing the UC franchise and then tackling the God of War franchise after but we might play a few quick PS5 games in between.
Expect to see Astro's Playroom, Maquette and Bugsnax mixed up in between UC and GoW :)

Also been continuing to post some more guide to my YouTube channel.. Go check it out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeOJ52EOuy9DnOpJY4SFE-g and be sure to Subscribe to get notified when I post new content.

So that it for the update, here's the progress summary since the last time I posted :

Platinum: 48 (+0)
100% Completion: 58 (+1)
Completion %: 86.86% (+0.52%)
Unearned trophies: 417 (-8)

• Like 2

Hey everyone! I hope you're all well. :) I was hoping I could get the unearned trophy count down to 1800 but that's gonna take a few more days, so may as well post now 

Platinum :platinum: 117 (+2)
Steins;Gate, A Hat In Time
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 127 (+1)
Steins;Gate

Games Started: 200 (+0!!)
Nothing new this time either.
Completion %: 77.14% (+0.34%)
Total trophies: 6204 (+22)
Unearned trophies: 1808 (-22)

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout 31 / 35 (+2) 79%
Joined the boosting group to help some more people through Infallible and got Show Off (win an episode with a custom celebration) and Star of the Show (get lv. 40) in the process.
3 trophies left for the Platinum: Trackstar (20 race wins), Golden Guy (20 episode wins), and Veteran Status (qualify from 500 rounds).
Steins;Gate 42 / 42 (+8) 100% :platinum:

Finished off the game and got the platinum! I also went ahead and watched the anime too and enjoyed that as well. I bought another game in the series during the Golden Week sale, and will get to that at some point.
Celeste 8 / 31 (+2) 14%

Finished another section of the game and am nearing the end I think. It's getting very difficult! I'm getting quite close to turning on assist mode, but will try push through a bit longer.

A Hat In Time 34 / 38 (+4) 89% :platinum:
With the DLC added, I jumped back in and finished up most things. I would have the platinum, except the DLC levels added extra requirements as collecting all of the time pieces requires all of the DLC ones, too. I tried to get one of them and had some problems. Will try again later. Maybe I'll resort to using the assist mode which I think gives passive regen. I did get the trophy I was worried about without much problem though which is to beat a boss without getting hit at all.
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood 54 / 61 (+6) 90%

Did some boosting for this one and finished the online trophy, and grabbed a couple of the single-player ones that I had missed. Still need to revisit the Tombs of Romulus to find some Borgia Flags I missed. I think that's one of the main reasons I dropped it, because they aren't marked on the map at all.

Goals for this time:
Play more Steins;Gate 2705.png
it would be awesome to finish but I'm not gonna make that a goal 'cause then I'll feel rushed
Play more Celeste 2705.png
Also not gonna commit to finishing or anything - but playing more and enjoying the journey is what I'm after
Get lv. 40 on Fall Guys 2705.png
At lv. 38 now so it should happen over the next couple days without any problems. But if for whatever reason I don't get it, I want to make sure I have this reminder here
Get to <1800 unearned trophies 
8 away! I'll get it next time for sure
Post here next week 
2 weeks isn't so bad though!

Goals for next time
Play more Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
I'm pretty close to the plat on this one and it's about time. No pressure on self to get it, but more progress would be awesome
Try finish Celeste's story
If I get stuck for too long, I'll turn on assist mode - but will try hold off for as long as I can.
Play some Okami
This is one of the games I've started and would like to finish on PS3. Even if it's just story-finish now and plat later or something.
  • Like 2

I'm finally back after 3 weeks and I achieved a lot of tough trophies.
2x Ultra Rare Trophies:
The Bladder of Steel Award (Rock Band 2) 2,82% & Infallible (Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout) 3,86%
8x Very Rare Trophies:
4x Rock Band 2 & 4x Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock to finish Single Player in both games

In Trophy Hunters League I won the Platinum League on my last match in Fixture 10 clearly with 189.9 v 54.8 .

All winners of Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum League participate in CWC over 3 days (Friday to Sunday)
and every day the weakest will be eliminated.
I made enough points in the morning on Day 1 to qualify for Day 2, but I had to work at both days
and that exhausted me too much that I gave up to finish in 3rd place.

Now my goal for the future is to raise my completion percentage from 94% and see how far I can get.

Finished:
? Stories Untold (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)
:platinum: #126 Grass Cutter (EU) (PS4) (21/21 trophies) (+21)
? Feeding Frenzy 2 (PS3) (12/12 trophies) (+1)
? Super Kids Racing (EU) (PS4) (4/4 trophies) (+4)
? Dark Mystery (EU) (PS4) (8/8 trophies) (+8)
? Car Mayhem (EU) (PS4) (6/6 trophies) (+6)
:platinum: #127 Goat Simulator (PS4) (31/31 trophies) (+31)
:platinum: #128 Distraint: Deluxe Edition (EU) (PS4) (17/17 trophies) (+17)
:platinum: #129 Zero Zero Zero Zero (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)

Game of the month:
PS3 Zuma's Revenge (18/20 trophies) (+1) ? Medals: 169/180
PS4 Gorogoa (EU) (5/12 trophies) :platinum:
PS5 WRC 9 (11/44 trophies) :platinum:

Games with progress:
Zero Strain (EU) (PS4) (13/16 trophies) (+2) :platinum:

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PS4) (32/35 trophies) (+1) :platinum:

Rock Band 2 (PS3) (37/51 trophies) [2 trophies discontinued] (+6)

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (PS3) (40/51 trophies) [3 trophies discontinued] (+5)

Goat Simulator (PS4) (54/83 trophies) (+54) ?

MotoGP 14 (PS4) (35/44 trophies) (+24) :platinum:

Radio Squid (EU) (PS4) (8/12 trophies) (+8) :platinum:

Delta Squad (EU) (PS4) (10/13 trophies) (+10) :platinum:

Classic Snake Adventures (EU) (PS4) (9/15 trophies) (+9) :platinum:

Games with no progress:
Riddled Corpses EX (PS4) (13/18 trophies) :platinum:

Cities: Skylines (PS4) (21/37 trophies) :platinum:
                                   (55/104 trophies) 1f4af.png

Supercar Challenge (PS3) (16/37 trophies) :platinum:

Xenon Racer (PS4) (14/31 trophies) :platinum:
                                (14/33 trophies) ?

Batu Ta Batu (PS4) (11/14 trophies) :platinum:

V-Rally 4 (PS4) (29/50 trophies) :platinum:

Life is Strange 2 (PS4) (9/47 trophies) :platinum:

Beatles: Rock Band (PS3) (31/51 trophies) :platinum:

Guitar Hero: Metallica (PS3) (30/51 trophies) [9 trophies discontinued]

My current statistics:
Platinums: 129 (+4)
100% Completion: 157 (+8)
Maxed Out: 160 (+8)
Completion %:
94,15% (+0,29)
Unearned trophies: 356 (+2)

Ultra Rare trophies: 28 (+2)
Very Rare trophies: 101 (+8)
Rare trophies: 263 (+22)

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 2

Hey everyone! I hope you're all well. :) I was hoping I could get the unearned trophy count down to 1800 but that's gonna take a few more days, so may as well post now 

Platinum :platinum: 118 (+1)
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 126 (-1)
New DLC on Conan Exiles. I'm hoping that his new DLC is pretty easy to do with the admin menu, but will get to it some time maybe.

Completion %: 77.21% (+0.07%)
This was 77.30 last night but new DLCs
Total trophies: 6222 (+18)
Unearned trophies: 1804 (-4)
New DLC on Conan Exiles (11 trophies) and Human Fall Flat (3 trophies) are why this is only 4. I was under 1800 this week which was nice!

A Hat In Time 35 / 38 (+1) 91%
First trophy on the DLC done. The DLC is basically: Complete every level in the game again, except this time it's harder. I'm at around 50 / 111 'stamps' which are rewarded for completing the levels.
Fifa 15 15 / 46 (+7) 31%
A game I started 2 years ago to try out and didn't really vibe with. Decided to give it another go and although I'm really bad at it, it's not too unfun. Most of the trophies were super easy and someone messaged me on psn profiles about boosting so may try to knock out the online component of it at least in the near future!
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn 21 / 39 (+2) 36%
Made some more progress on this one by completing 2 more Jobs 'make 1000 things' trophies. I'm now at 3 / 8 on the 'crafting' Jobs and 1 / 3 on 'gathering'. Also made a sizable amount of progress on the rarest trophy, which is doing 1000 miniquests which refresh daily. That's the trophy which makes the platinum take a minimum of 6 months. I did maybe 60-70 of them, and now going to wait for the daily limit to start building up again. I think overall I'm at maybe 120-150 / 1000?

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood 58 / 61 (+4) 93% :platinum:

Finished off the Platinum. Had to revisit 5 of them Romulus Tombs for flags which I think is what originally demotivated me from playing the offline stuff because I remember them being difficult, but it was really not too bad!
Celeste 9 / 31 (+1) 17%
Finished another chapter here. I'm (I think) half way through the last chapter. It's a little more difficult but so far it's not bad. I remember the final part being a nightmare though from the speedruns I have seen.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 15 / 50 (+2) 25%
Played through the prologue and left the gain running to get the 'play for 30 hours' trophy so I don't need to worry about that one.
Yakuza 0 5 / 55 (+1) 7%
Another I started and didn't get super far in, but enjoyed and have meant to go back to.

Goals for this time:
Play more Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood 
Finished the Plat. Still a few DLC trophies to go, including full syncing every mission which will be potentially either difficult or very time-consuming.
Try finish Celeste's story 
I tried. It should be next stream. Still a looong way to go for the plat' but after main stories done, I think I'm okay with using the helper mode if things get difficult.
Play some Okami 
I played a little and was super lost as to what I was up to, since it's been a while. I think I need to either look at a walkthrough or something to refresh me on what I've done and doing - or start over. I'm 30 hours into the game, but feel like I played through pretty slowly so could maybe catch up in 20-25 if I did choose to restart.

Goals for next time
Keep playing Celeste
Finish the story, try out a B side, look for more strawberries, etc.
Keep playing Yakuza
I don't know if I'll get the Plat for Yakuza - it's a difficult one - but I at least want to story-finish it.
Edited by Mr-ttaM
  • Like 2

This week was calm but still successful.
I gave up on Zuma's Revenge, because I can't beat the times to earn more medals.
Close to platinum Classic Snake Adventures and got a good chunk of trophies in WRC 9.
Tried Fall Guys "Squad Goals" this week but lost 2 finals in 1v1. :-(

At 1st June "Gaming by Numbers" starts here on PSNP & THL S32 will start at 5th June.

Games with progress:
Zuma's Revenge (PS3) (18/20 trophies) ? [gave up]

Classic Snake Adventures (EU) (PS4) (12/15 trophies) (+3) :platinum:

WRC 9 (PS5) (29/44 trophies) (+18) :platinum:

Games with no progress:

(14/33 trophies) ?

Gorogoa (EU) (PS4) (5/12 trophies) :platinum:

Zero Strain (EU) (PS4) (13/16 trophies) :platinum:

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PS4) (32/35 trophies) :platinum:

Rock Band 2 (PS3) (37/51 trophies) [2 trophies discontinued]

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (PS3) (40/51 trophies) [3 trophies discontinued]

Goat Simulator (PS4) (54/83 trophies) ?

MotoGP 14 (PS4) (35/44 trophies) :platinum:

Radio Squid (EU) (PS4) (8/12 trophies) :platinum:

Delta Squad (EU) (PS4) (10/13 trophies) :platinum:

My current statistics:
Platinums: 129
100% Completion: 157
Maxed Out: 160
Completion %:
94,56% (+0,41)
Unearned trophies: 335 (-21)

Ultra Rare trophies: 28
Very Rare trophies: 101
Rare trophies: 263

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 2

Hello hello and welcome to this week's Progress Report.

I have skipped a week but I'm now back with a Progress Report and what a progress report this will be!

So first off, I want to say that I have changed my approach and stopped caring about Milestones. Wanting to have milestone Plats slowed me down, although it did get to clear up some no plat games from my backlog, I was holding back on playing some quick games that have plats just so that I could have a milestone game... but changed my mind... I'm just going to go in Full Backlog clean up mode from now on.

So with this being said, lets look at what I've been working on for the last 2 weeks.

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout 35/35 (+2), 100%

Finally got this one done and rid of. It's been a long journey to the Plat and I'm grateful for the Infallible exploit as I had almost given up on this Platinum. I'm glad this one is done!

Subnautica (PS4) 18/18 (+18) 100% 

This is not really my type of game and I would probably have never played it if it hadn't been free on PS+ a while ago. So I used the Dev Console for this one and got the plat done in about 2h. I do need to say that the game is beautiful and that anyone into Survival/building games would probably enjoy this one a lot... it's just not my cup of tea... and it will now be forever stay as my 50th Platinum milestone lol

Subnautica (PS5) 18/18 (+18) 100% 

This is my very first PS5 platinum and it's all thanks to the free upgrade from PS4. Took me about 50 minutes to get it done on PS5 compared to PS4. Knowing what to do and the super fast loading speed of the PS5 definitely helped.

Conan Exiles (DLC) 37/37 (+11) 100% 

So someone decided after 3 years to release a DLC pack for this game with a brand new set of 11 trophies... of course, seeing my completion % drop got on my nerves and I just had to go and buy the DLC and get it done as fast as I could. This wasn't too bad and as for the base game, you can still use the Dev console to give yourself everything you need as well as teleport around the map.
The new trophies aren't difficult at all with Dev console, the only thing that is a pain is to get all the locations on the map for The Gem in the Tower. Some of the locations are hard to find (underwater caves or stuff on top of mountains).
Took me about 7h to get the 11 trophies done and as for Subnautica, thank god for the faster load speed of the PS5 because jumping around the map to 120ish locations can take a long time.

Erica 27/34 (+27) 75% 

This game was the next in line of the "fast to complete" on the backlog. It's an interesting concept of a game where you can play it either with a phone app or with the touchpad on the DS4. You don't use any other buttons on the controller to play this and it's a choice-based movie game. Getting through the game takes about and hour and a half and you will need to play it 5 or 6 times to get the plat, depending on which guide you follow. I'm currently about 3/4s of the way into my 4th playthrough and will most probably get the plat for this game on my next off stream session Tuesday night. 

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Streaming on Twitch) 37/68 (+13) 56%

Speedrun playthrough went relatively well... although I did encounter a glitch after completing the Speedrun… the trophy did not pop even though I had completed the game in 5h48 minutes (12 minutes to spare). After some investigation on the interwebs, I did find a way of popping the trophy and it worked. I was relieved because I was almost convinced that I was going to have to replay the game a 3rd time to get the speedrun trophy...
I've also completed all of the Online trophies in the base game so as of next stream I will be tackling the infamous Survival DLC. Hopefully, I'll be able to level up fast enough and maybe find some good boosting partners to carry me through the Crushing difficulty :)

Streaming news

So as metioned in my last post and in the intro of this one, I've dropped the concept of going for milestones and I'll just be playing whatever I feel like on stream (or what viewers want to see when I bring back the polls).

The plan for the stream sessions will return to the original plan which consist of:
- Plat and 100% Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

- Plat and 100% Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

- Plat and 100% God of War franchise

And in between those bigger games, expect to see some quick PS5 pallet cleansers such as Astro's Playroom, Maquette and Bugsnax thrown in the mix.

Platinum: 51 (+3)
100% Completion: 61 (+3)
Completion %: 87.45% (+0.59%)
Unearned trophies: 409 (-8)

• Like 3

This week I finished 4 numbers for "Gaming with Numbers", played much more on the PS5,
finished some games and finally got "Squad Goals" for Fall Guys,
but still need 10 more wins for this Ultra Rare Platinum.

Finished:
:platinum: #130 Classic Snake Adventures (EU) (PS4) (15/15 trophies) (+3)
:platinum: #131 WRC 9 (PS5) (29/44 trophies) (+15)
:platinum: #132 Drowning (EU) (PS5) (17/17 trophies) (+17)
? Renzo Racer (PS5) (20/20 trophies) (+20)
:platinum: #133 CrossKrush (EU) (PS5) (17/17 trophies) (+17)

Games with progress:
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PS4) (33/35 trophies) (+1) :platinum:
Wins: 10/20

Games with no progress:

(14/33 trophies) ?

Gorogoa (EU) (PS4) (5/12 trophies) :platinum:

My current statistics:
Platinums: 133 (+4)
100% Completion: 162 (+5)
Maxed Out: 165 (+5)
Completion %:
95,00% (+0,44)
Unearned trophies: 316 (-19)

Ultra Rare trophies: 28
Very Rare trophies: 103 (+2)
Rare trophies: 262 (-1)

• Like 2

Hey everyone!

Big progress in a few games this time. No new games started, and a huge drop in unearned trophies <3

Platinum :platinum: 118 (+0)
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 127 (+1)
Hatoful Boyfriend

Completion %: 77.88% (+0.67%)
Total trophies: 6280 (+58)
Unearned trophies: 1746 (-58)

Yakuza 0 8 / 55 (+3) 11%
I've decided I'm not gonna get the platinum in this game. I tried out the dancing rhythm game and baseball, and it's really hard! I couldn't get good scores on easy, and there's no chance on hard. That said though, I'd like to finish the story and what trophies I can do, and continue on with the series.
Hatoful Boyfriend 17 / 17 (+13) 100% 1f4af.png
The bird visual novel. It's ridiculous. It was a lot of fun, especially the true ending which was even more ridiculous than the rest of the game.
Fifa 15 42 / 46 (+27) 86%
I joined the people who got in touch with some boosting and they helped me a lot. There's 3 trophies left - 1 is really hard / very RNG-based which I won't do - or at least not now, 1 is very easy but unobtainable due to partial server shutdown, and 1 is a moderate level grind which I'll go for since I'm about 2/3rds done on it already.
Celeste 24 / 31 (+15) 71%
I finished the story, finished the collectibles, and now all that's left is finishing the 'hard mode' of each level and then the 'super hard mode'. I did 3 / 8 of the B-sides so far, but used some of the cheats to do it (mostly slow down time). I'm completely okay with using the assist mode, so long as I at least give a good try for each room without it first. I suspect for the C-sides I'll need all the help I can get!

Goals for this time:
Keep playing Celeste 2705.png
Finished the game and strawberry hunt, and got all of the 'crystal hearts' which is a type of collectible needed to do the core.
Keep playing Yakuza 2705.png
Made some more progress. Not lots but some I'm happy with.

Goals for next time
Keep playing Celeste
Try another B-side or 2. I want to finish the game this month. I have maybe 2-3 hours left of the game if I do decide to fully utilise the assist mode, but I don't think I want to.
Start Angels of Death
This game that was released in 2015 on Steam recently got a PS4 release. I watched the anime that was based on the game and really liked it, so want to check out the game too.
Play something on PS3 or Vita
I still want to clean up my backlog for the older systems so want to make some progress in something.
Edited by Mr-ttaM
  • Like 3

What is up everyone and welcome to yet another weekly progress report

The past week has seen much less progress than the previous ones but still, I did progress a little. As you'll see in the following line though, progress will be slow in the next few weeks as I'm entering a really grindy clean up portion of my hunts... lets get into it for all the details!

Erica 34/34 (+7) 100% 

Managed to complete the last 1/4 of my 4th playthrough and playthrough 5 in the same evening last week. Although the game had an interesting style, it did become redundant after the 2nd playthrough... but not that it's done, I has become Platinum 52!

Batman: Arkham City (PS3) 57/71 (+0%) 79%

It had been a while since I had played this game and it was next in line in my back up clean-up priority list. So this week I booted the PS3 up and got back to Arkham City. I have very little trophies left to get in this one but what is left is really really grindy. What I have left to do is the Predator maps for all 4 characters as well as all the Campaign maps for all 4 characters.
Of course, since I aim for the plat to be the last trophy I achieve in a game, I've been focusing my efforts on the DLC content. For the big return to Arkham, I've been doing the Predator maps with Nightwing. I had previously completed all the regular one so coming back in after almost a year on the Extreme maps did prove challenging. I did manage to get Police Brutality (Extreme) and Natural Selection (Extreme) done and trying to figure out the best path for End of the Line (Extreme).

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Streaming on Twitch) 47/68 (+10) 68%

Started the Survival DLC and managed to get most of the stages done solo on Light. On light and Moderate, it's not that hard since you get to use auto-aim but if you are going for Crushing and ...it I strongly recommend that you turn it off from the start... Auto-aim makes you loose your sharpness and accuracy and when you get to the harder difficulties, it will handicap you more than help you.
I was lucky enough to get a viewer (PandoBearPop) to jump in with me and help me out with getting through the stages and giving me tips on the best locations; killing yourself between rounds to get full amo etc etc.
So I got all 10 trophies for completing the stages and I am now at Level 27 I believe. This week, we'll be working on unlocking Crushing by completing all the stages on Hard. If we manage to pull this off, then it's going to be the start of a very long grind phase in Crushing, pushing to upgrade my weapons to level 5 and get myself up to Rank 50 while trying to get 3 stars on all the stages.
Shouldn't be too hard if we can get a 3rd player with some skills to help us out.

Streaming news

No big news stream wise. I did do a special Apex Legends stream on Sunday night just for fun... I have now show to the world how bad I am at FPS games lol

Other than that, the streams are going well and the plan remains the same as I've elaborated in the previous posts. I am getting a little tired of Uncharted though, I've been playing Uncharted games on stream for the last 6 months or so... it will be weird playing something else after playing this franchise for so long... but it will also be a relief when it is done.

Platinum: 52 (+1)
100% Completion: 62 (+1)
Completion %: 87.94% (+0.49%)
Unearned trophies: 392 (-17)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Batman: Arkham City (PS3) 57/71 (+0%) 79%

It had been a while since I had played this game and it was next in line in my back up clean-up priority list. So this week I booted the PS3 up and got back to Arkham City. I have very little trophies left to get in this one but what is left is really really grindy. What I have left to do is the Predator maps for all 4 characters as well as all the Campaign maps for all 4 characters.
Of course, since I aim for the plat to be the last trophy I achieve in a game, I've been focusing my efforts on the DLC content. For the big return to Arkham, I've been doing the Predator maps with Nightwing. I had previously completed all the regular one so coming back in after almost a year on the Extreme maps did prove challenging. I did manage to get Police Brutality (Extreme) and Natural Selection (Extreme) done and trying to figure out the best path for End of the Line (Extreme).

Rooting for you to do this one. I think I started watching your streams when you played Arkham City last year.

You got this!!

Edited by ragtag7
  • Like 1

So right now I just finished the Word Mazes by POWGI, terrible tedious game. And what's worse, I plan to platinum the Word Sudoku games, just to get the unearned PS4 version out of my backlog. I am trying to manipulate it so that Adventures of Mana is my 140th platinum but I don't know if I can play on the Vita for hours on end and not worry about missing something. (The only missable item before the point of no return is the Blood Sword in the castle and you can follow a guide for that.) Secret of Mana planned to be my 145th platinum and Trials of Mana my big 1-5-O. I already started up my first playthrough which will include Duran, Angela and Charolette. I plan on having Charolette carry over to all three of my playthroughs and have a final team of Kevin, Reis and Charolette for the post-game to fight Anise on Hard Mode as I hope Kevin in 4th job class dark mode can inflict enough damage to kill the *itch before she starts killing me. :(

I also have Persona 5 Royal on my backlog, need to work on that. Maybe my 175th platinum. Also have to catch up on stuff in FFXIV.

Since this is my first post on this account, I have no progress, but I will post my progress in a few days if I get anything. Right now Miitopia is sucking away my will to continue. xD

Platinums: 137 (0)
100% completed games: 137 (0)

Completion %: 96.98% (0)

Unearned Trophies: 198 (0)

• Like 1

This week I platinumed 9 games and one of them was Slyde with my fastest completion time of 13 seconds.

Finally I finished the playthrough in Gorogoa, but 4 trophies are still left.

Stretch is a button masher and because from Level 10 on is to tough for me,
I have to grind Level 1-5 for Extra Lifes to bring me through a Level.
This will be more than 10 hours of grinding for me.

Got 3 games finished for "Gaming By Numbers" with #4 #6 #8 & #9 left.

Finished:
:platinum: #134 CrossKrush (EU) (PS4) (17/17 trophies) (+17)
:platinum: #135 Slyde (EU) (PS4) (14/14 trophies) (+14)
:platinum: #136 Catch the Bowling Balls: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)
:platinum: #137 Track: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)

:platinum: #138 American Football: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)

:platinum: #139 Baseball: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)

:platinum: #140 Space 2: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)

:platinum: #141 Avoid Them: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)

:platinum: #142 Flatland Prologue (PS4) (28/28 trophies) (+28)

Games with progress:
Gorogoa (EU) (PS4) (8/12 trophies) (+3) :platinum:

Stretch (EU) (PS4) (6/15 trophies) (+6) :platinum:

Games with no progress:

(14/33 trophies) ?

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PS4) (33/35 trophies) :platinum:
Wins: 10/20

My current statistics:
Platinums: 142 (+9)
100% Completion: 171 (+9)
Maxed Out: 174 (+9)
Completion %:
95,03% (+0,03)
Unearned trophies: 322 (+6)

Ultra Rare trophies: 40 (+12) Will lose these 12 trophies in the next days.
Very Rare trophies: 103
Rare trophies: 262

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 4

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to this week's Progress report.

Another slow week trophy wise although I did make some good progress towards some hard trophies to achieve. Let's jump right into it:

Batman: Arkham City (PS3) 57/71 (+0%) 79%

Unfortunately, I haven't played any Batman this week. I've spend most of my off stream time working on some YouTube videos. I am planning on getting back into the action this week though.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Streaming on Twitch) 47/68 (+0) 68%

Since my last post, I've completed all the Stages on Hard and have unlocked Crushing. I was really lucky with Stage 10 has I had been trying to get it done solo for a really long time and then I got sick of it so I tried the matchmaking option and got matched with a guy that had just completed Stage 10 hence I got the completion also and unlocked Crushing.
I have since completed Stages 1 to 7 on Crushing managing to earn 3 stars on Stage 1-5-7 which leaves me with 7 stages to get the 3 stars on. I've also Leveled up to 47 (Max is 50) so I'm almost done with the grind to level up my character.
In my last session, I did try and get Stage 8 done but I got stuck on the Warlord for over 1h. I've been using the FAL a lot but it deals very little damage compared to the M14 Custom. Problem is that my FAL is Level 4 and my M14 Custom is still Level 1 which makes it harder to use as it doesn't hold a lot of Amo (only 60 rounds).
I'm not sure what my game plan should be for the session. I'm torn between 3 strategies...
Option 1: I drop back down on Moderate and grind Stage 6 in order to upgrade my long weapons until I get the M14 Custom to Level 3 (the max level you can upgrade a weapon to in Moderate);

Option 2: I retry stages 2-3-4-6 to get 3 stars on them and get XP to rank up to Level 50. Replaying Stage 6 until I get 3 stars would also get me Long Weapon upgrades but would take longer since it's harder);

Option 3: Continue where I left off and try to beat Stage 8.

I'll have to think it over before tonight's session.

Streaming news

On the streaming side, I got raided by an awesome streamer, trophy hunter and fellow Montrealer last night. DuoMTL came in with a 66 viewer raid which made my evening. If you guys have a chance to go check him out, he's really fun to watch.

https://www.twitch.tv/duomtl

So that it for the update, but unfortunately there isn't any progress since the last time I posted :

Platinum: 52 (+0)
100% Completion: 62 (+0)
Completion %: 87.94% (+0.00%)
Unearned trophies: 392 (0)

• Like 3

Hey all! 3 new games started this time, so a big rise in unearned, and big drop in completion %, but it's only temporary. :D. 

Platinum :platinum: 118 (+0)
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 127 (+0)
Games Started: 200 (+2)

Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Angels of Death, Code: Realize - Future Blessings

This is only +2 since Code: Realize was already on the profile at 0%
Completion %: 77.24% (-0.64%)
Total trophies: 6329 (+49)
Unearned trophies: 1819 (+73)

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 14 / 50 (+14) 24%

Started this one to help a friend with the online stuff which is awesome - I'm glad to have that out of the way :) Now just to finish the story then many, many hours of grinding!

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood 59 / 61 (+1) 95%

Got one of the DLC trophies. 2 more to go which are for completing the DLC (I'm most of the way through it) and for full sync'ing every mission
Human Fall Flat 75 / 76 (+3) 98%

Did the new DLC level which was fun. More of the same trying to figure out how to traverse to areas or figure out puzzles, etc.

Angels of Death 24 / 40 (+24) 58%

Fun game. I liked the anime a lot, so the game is feeling nostalgic, and since I've forgotten most of the specifics, it's also feeling fresh.
Celeste 28 / 31 (+4) 82%
I finished another 4 of the B-Sides. This time I used the assist mode slightly more because they got very difficult, but I'm okay with that. All that's left is the last B-side then the C-sides for 2 gold trophies (and a plat) :D

Code: Realize - Future Blessing 3 / 32 (+3) 4%

A VN game on the Vita. I've been playing it pretty casually on the bus.

Goals for this time:
Keep playing Celeste 2705.png
It's been fun. I'm looking forward to seeing how ridiculous the C-sides end up being.
Start Angels of Death 2705.png
Started it and am enjoying it. :) Done 2 of 4 chapters so far, and don't think I've missed any of the missable trophies.
Play something on PS3 or Vita 2705.png
Started Code: Realize on the vita and dusted off AC:B

Goals for next time:
Finish Celeste
Make some more progress on the Platinum Alphabet.
Finish Angels of Death
I think this is pretty doable. It doesn't seem overly long.
  • Like 3

Hey everyone! Welcome to this week's Progress report.

For another week, I have gotten 0 new trophies... even though I did make some interesting progress in the games I'm playing. Let's jump right into it:

I've been working in the Predator maps with Nightwing and have all but 1 done with 3 medals. Last session I completed 4 of the 5 challenges I had left and got stuck on Top of the World (Extreme). It was really late so I stopped trying but I'll probably get in done in the next session. Once that one is done, I'll then be tackling the Campaing Challenges with Nightwing to get the DLC content done.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Streaming on Twitch) 47/68 (+0) 68%

Similar to Batman, I've made some awesome progress on Survival in my last session but that doesn't show in my trophy count. At the start of last session, I had 3 stars on Stages 1-3-4-5-7.

So going into the last session, I wasn't sure what my game plan was going to be... after consulting with my teammates, I decided to go on ahead and replay the Stages which I didn't have 3 stars on and get them done... and guess what, we did awesome!!! We managed to get 3 stars in stages 2-6 and 8; 1 star in Stage 9 and couldn't finish Stage 10 as it was getting very late and the stream was coming to an end.

Now, if everything goes well, I should be able to complete Survival in my next session which is scheduled for Monday June 21st... If I do manage to get those 2 remaining stages done during that stream, then I will be going back to the main game and do some Treasure hunting :)

Streaming news

On the streaming side, things have been going great lately. Good streams and lots of people dropping in. I do hope that we can get Uncharted 4 done so that I can move on to Lost Legacy and finally get the franchise completed.

Once Uncharted is done, I'll be starting the God of War franchise but will re-introduce the Poll in order for the viewers to choose which games I play between each instalment of GoW. For example, I'll play the first GoW and run a poll to see which game viewers want me to play after. If another GoW is picked, then I'll continue the franchise but if the viewers pick another game, then I'll play that one and the next GoW game after. So, bottom line is I'm going to give the viewers the opportunity to see me play another game in between instalments of GoW.

So that it for the update, but unfortunately there isn't any progress since the last time I posted :

Completion %: 87.94% (+0.00%)
Unearned trophies: 392 (0)

• Like 1

What's up guys and welcome to this weeks progress report.

June has definitely been a slow month but guess what? I finally earned a trophy after almost 2 weeks without any. Lets see what's been going on!

I've played about 2h of this game in the last week, all of which was spent trying to get that final Predator map completed with 3 stars and failing miserably. I'll give it some more try this week and hopefully can be done with that...

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Streaming on Twitch) 49/68 (+2) 71%

After about 20h of Survival, I finally got the 2 last trophies for the DLC!!! It wasn't as bad as I had expected but I was lucky to get some good teammates that knew all the ins and outs of the mode so it didn't take me too long.
After completing the DLC I went back to the main game and started Treasure/Collectible hunting again. I'll probably need 2 sessions to get those done as there's quite a few of em. Once the collectibles are done, then we'll need at least 1 session to get all the other random trophies done... so overall I'm estimating that in about 1 week we will be ready to tackle the last Uncharted game of the franchise and be able to move on to something else :)

Streaming news

On the streaming side, I've had to cancel a few streams lately due to baby Juliette having a hard time going to sleep. Since my GF is 37 weeks pregnant with our 2nd child, I sometimes need to sacrifice my streams to help out... I will see how the birth of our 2nd baby impacts my streaming schedule but I'm confident that the impacts will be minor.

Completion %: 88.00% (+0.06%)
Unearned trophies: 390 (-2)

• Like 1

Hey all!

2 new completions this time, bringing the Platinum count to 120. :D
TrueTrophies has their annual Bean Dive event on at the moment. The goal of that is to start a bunch of backlog games, which I'm totally down for, so will be participating. As such, my next update will see a dramatic drop in completion % and increase in unearned trophies, but starting games is half the battle, and dropping it down and then bringing it up is part of the fun right?
I've got no real goals on how much I want to dive, but I want to just try a bunch of games that I have installed already, so I can start getting through them, as well as playing some PS3 games to get the ball rolling there too.

Platinum :platinum: 120 (+2)
Celeste, Angels of Death
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 129 (+2)
Celeste, Angels of Death
Games Started: 203 (+1)

Death End re;quest

Completion %: 77.32% (+0.08%)
Total trophies: 6370 (+41)
Unearned trophies: 1817 (-2)

Angels of Death 40 / 40 (+16) 100% :platinum:

Finished this one up pretty easily. The trophies are pretty simple and I enjoyed the story. Overall a pretty chill game, despite being a bit unsettling at parts.
Celeste 31 / 31 (+3) 100% :platinum:
I zoomed through the C sides, and had a lot of fun doing it. I'd not have been able to do this one without assist mode, so kudos to the dev's for the accessibility options!
Genshin Impact 24 / 37 (+5) 47%
Did some more of the trophies, focusing on the Dragonspire area of the game. I have one big grind left there for all chests and fully upgrading the tree, but I'm happy to have gotten some of the other trophies done!

Code: Realize - Future Blessing 10 / 32 (+7) 18%

Finished off another 2 characters trophies (3 trophies each) and started another. Right now, I think I'm about 3 / 8ths done.
Death end re;Quest 10 / 39 (+10) 14%
The next game on the platinum alphabet and current stream game. This one's all about a game director getting trapped in a bugged version of their own game, and trying to solve the mysteries of the hackers who did it. That's a fun concept to me.

Goals for this time:
Finish Celeste 2705.png
Make some more progress on the Platinum Alphabet.
Finish Angels of Death 2705.png
I think this is pretty doable. It doesn't seem overly long.

Goals for next time:
Participate in the Bean Dive
More progress in Death end re;Quest
  • Like 2

I finished "Gaming by Numbers" at 23rd June, 2 month before the challenge ends.
I plated a lot of games in the last 3 weeks, because of the cheap games flood of Breakthrough Gaming.

Games I'm proud of to finished were
Stretch (PS4) [~10 hours], Wreckfest (PS5) [~25 hours],
Life is Strange 2 (PS4) [~18 hours] & DiRT 5 (PS5) [~36 hours]
and was able to raise my completion percentage above 96%.

I managed to get 2 wins in Fall Guys before they patched it, which made me very angry. ?
A 3 day long Hoverboard Heroes only game with 3 stages.
In the finale it gave a win for everyone who finished it.
What a shame that I wasn't able to get more wins to platinum it,
because I spent ~130 hours in Fall Guys already.

Finished:
:platinum: #143 Stretch (EU) (PS4) (15/15 trophies) (+9)
:platinum: #144 Racing: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)
:platinum: #145 Baseball (Challenge Mode Edition): Breakthrough Gaming Arcade (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)
:platinum: #146 Wreckfest (PS5) (21/21 trophies) (+21)
:platinum: #147 Legends of Talia: Arcadia (EU) (PS5) (14/14 trophies) (+14)
:platinum: #148 Legends of Talia: Arcadia (EU) (PS4) (14/14 trophies) (+14)
:platinum: #149 Skateboarding: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)
:platinum: #150 Space: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)
:platinum: #151 Our Church and Halloween RPG: Story One (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)
:platinum: #152 Our Church and Halloween RPG: Story Two (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)
:platinum: #153 Our Church and Halloween RPG: Story Three (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)
:platinum: #154 MechaNika (PS4) (31/31 trophies) (+31)
:platinum: #155 Delta Squad (EU) (PS4) (13/13 trophies) (+3)
:platinum: #156 Explosive Jake (EU) (PS4) (41/41 trophies) (+41)
:platinum: #157 Life is Strange 2 (PS4) (47/47 trophies) (+38)
:platinum: #158 & ? DiRT 5 (PS5) (31/31 trophies) (+31)
:platinum: #159 Super Destronaut DX-2 (EU) (PS5) (15/15 trophies) (+15)
:platinum: #160 Super Destronaut DX-2 (EU) (PS4) (15/15 trophies) (+15)
:platinum: #161 Get to the Top: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)
:platinum: #162 Bowling: Story One (Pammy Version) - Project: Summer Ice (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)
:platinum: #163 Bowling: Story One (Jane Version) - Project Summer Ice (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)
:platinum: #164 Our Church and Halloween RPG: Story Four (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)
:platinum: #165 Norman's Great Illusion (EU) (PS4) (13/13 trophies) (+13)

Games with progress:
Goat Simulator (PS4) (68/83 trophies) (+14) ?

Awesome Pea (EU) (PS4) (13/34 trophies) (+13) :platinum:

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PS4) (33/35 trophies) :platinum:
Wins: 12/20 (+2)

Games with no progress:

(14/33 trophies) ?

Gorogoa (EU) (PS4) (8/12 trophies) :platinum:

My current statistics:
Platinums: 165 (+23)
100% Completion: 194 (+23)
Maxed Out: 197 (+23)
Completion %:
96,14% (+1,11)
Unearned trophies: 279 (-43)

Ultra Rare trophies: 28 (-12)
Very Rare trophies: 103
Rare trophies: 283 (+21)

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 1

It's this time of the week again where we look at the past weeks progress and this week, we have tons of new trophies!

Batman: Arkham City (PS3) 57/71 (+0) 79%

I haven't been playing this game last week. I might get back to it this week and hopefully complete Nightwing's DLC.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (PS5) 40/40 (+40) 100%

Found out that this game had the possibility to auto-pop trophies on the PS5 version so I went ahead and loaded my save game. A few trophies popped immediately but I had to meditate to get the others to pop... apart from 1 since I hadn't saved after getting the Plat. All I had to do though was to kill a few stormtroopers with an explosion for the final trophy and the Plat to pop.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Streaming on Twitch) 68/68 (+19) 100%

And Uncharted 4 is finally done!!!! It took me 83h to completed it at 100% but I had a blast getting it done. Even though there was no Brutal mode in this one, it's probably the UC game that gave me the most trouble. Some of the Chapters on Crushing were insane and the Survival DLC was a challenge too... lucky for me that I got matched up with some awesome teammates. This is Platinum 54/100% 64.

Streaming news

On the streaming side, I've had to cancel a few streams lately due to baby Juliette having a hard time going to sleep and my GF having some contractions and needing my help... Baby Émile is coming soon (July 12th at the latest) so the streaming schedule might get a little disturbed for the upcoming weeks.

This being said, we will be starting Uncharted: The Lost Legacy in the next stream. I have also brought back the Poll so that viewers can vote for the next game they want to see. What I'll be doing is alternating between viewer's choice and a God of War game... unless viewers vote for a GoW game, then I'll just continue on with the Franchise :)

Platinums: 54 (+2)
100% Completion: 64 (+2)
Completion %: 88.58% (+0.58%)
Unearned trophies: 371 (-19)

• Like 1

Finally I finished Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout with 8 wins in 3,5 hours in Hex-A-Gone 4041.
You have to survive 2 rounds and 10 coming into the final and have to jump for 5 minutes
to finish the game with a win for everyone.

I managed to start and finish the Online Trophies in MotoGP 14, which took about 5 hours.

And started Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, my most expensive PS5 game for 50€.

Finished:
:platinum: #166 Awsome Pea (EU) (PS4) (34/34 trophies) (+21)
:platinum: #167 Gem Smashers (PS4) (18/18 trophies) (+18)
:platinum: #168 Spectrewoods (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)
:platinum: #169 Bowling: Story Two (Jane Version) - Project Summer Ice (EU) (PS4) (12/12 trophies) (+12)
:platinum: #170 Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PS4) (35/35 trophies) (+2)

Games with progress:
MotoGP 14 (PS4) (40/44 trophies) (+5) :platinum:

Lost Wings (EU) (PS4) (10/12 trophies) (+10) :platinum:

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (PS5) (1/47 trophies) (+1) :platinum:

(75/104 trophies) (+20) 1f4af.png

Games with no progress:

(14/33 trophies) ?

Gorogoa (EU) (PS4) (8/12 trophies) :platinum:

Goat Simulator (PS4) (68/83 trophies) ?

My current statistics:
Platinums: 170 (+5)
100% Completion: 199 (+5)
Maxed Out: 202 (+5)
Completion %:
96,30% (+0,16)
Unearned trophies: 279

Ultra Rare trophies: 35 (+7)
Very Rare trophies: 114 (+11)
Rare trophies: 287 (+4)

Edited by microsamm

Hey all!

This past week was a weird one for sure. I finished my bean dive and went a little bit further than I initially intended, but it was honestly kind of fun to just try out a whole bunch of games! In total there were 110 games. See a picture with all of them in the spoiler.

Spoiler

unknown.png

These are ordered by completion %.

Here's a rough breakdown by row:

First row: Common, 98% -> 74%

Second row: 73% -> 61%

3rd: 61% -> 50%

4th: 49% -> 41%

5th: 41% -> 35%

6th: 34% -> 25%

7th: 24% -> 13%

8th: 12% -> 8%

9th: 7.5% -> 5.4%

10th: 5.4% -> 2.1%

11th: 2.0% -> 0.0%

I'm honestly happy to have gotten a spread of easy and hard games. There were a few I put off trying just because I knew they were hard and were ones I'll probably never Platinum / 100% and that was somewhat of a roadblock to giving them a try. A few of those include Enter the Gungeon, Super Meat Boy: Forever, Bomberman, Rayman Legends, and Catherine.

But enough about that, onto the stats!

Platinum :platinum: 120 (+0)
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 129 (+0)
Games Started: 310 (+109)

There were 2 games on my profile already that were F rank (no trophies earned), and Death end re;Quest which was in my last post was started after the bean dive event had begun so it counted for that.

Completion %: 52.54% (-24.78%)
Total trophies: 6540 (+170)

170 trophies in a bit over a week may be one of my best trophy weeks It's definitely right up there.
Unearned trophies: 5497 (+3680)

My unearned trophies went up by more than 3 times! I'm looking forward to seeing it come down again!

I'm not gonna list all of the trophies earned in each game this time

Goals for this time:
Participate in the Bean Dive
Done! I dived 3rd most in terms of games and 5th-most in terms of percentage (leaderboard here).
The top 2 are leagues ahead with 300+ which is honestly amazing!
More progress in Death end re;Quest
No progress since last update, but now the bean dive is over, I'm gonna play some more tonight.

Goals for next time:
No new games started
Should be pretty easy! I want the next game I start to be my next Platinum alphabet game, which will be Eventide.
  • Like 2