Donut County, My Name Is Mayo 2, Lego DC Super-Villains, and MediEvil
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 116 (+3)
Donut County, My Name Is Mayo 2, and MediEvil

Games Started: 183 (+3)
Donut County, My Name Is Mayo 2, Spirit of the North
Completion %: 75.22% (+0.88%)
Total trophies: 5,638 (+147)
Unearned trophies: 1,812 (-50)

It's been a big couple of weeks. One of the highlights was I had a birthday stream, which was a really good time. It ended up going for 13 hours, and during that time I played 3 games (Donut County, Mayo 2, Spirit of the North) and earned 92 trophies, which is my biggest trophy hunting day ever. :D

Donut County 21 / 21 (+21) 100%
This was a really cute and charming game, and I enjoyed it a lot!
My Name is Mayo 2 51 / 51 (+51) 100%
Lots of tapping. Took me a bit over 30 minutes. I played this one on stream, so for the audience it probably felt like some controller ASMR.
Spirit of the North 20 / 25 (+20) 70%
Fun cute game! The trophies I'm missing are related to collectibles, which I only got 11 out of I think 48 during my playthrough, so will probably go back soon with a guide. I'm torn on whether I should finish it on stream (since I started it there) or leave it (since I'd probably be referring to a guide as I went which is probably not great to watch.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn 18 / 39 (+2) 27%
This is a massive game. The trophy guide is saying 900 hours to complete. I picked it up because a friend wanted to hang out a bit, and figured I may as well do a bit while I have a subscription active. I'm not sure if I'll continue after it runs out, or if I'll commit to the grind and finish it, but we'll see! It would be a wonderful game to get crossed off the list.

Lego DC Super-Villains 46/76 (+42) 70%
Finished up this game I started on Christmas eve. It took a while, but got the plat. There are 6x DLCs with 5 bronze trophies each still to do which should be pretty quick and fun.
MediEvil 39 / 39 (+8) 100%
Started this for a small community challenge in November, and had it bug out on me so put it down for a bit. Picked it up again recently and smashed through a second playthrough pretty quickly for the plat.
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 48 / 56 (+3) 84%
The Plat for this game is no longer possible, but I started it in 2014, and wanted to get what I could done. I can now retire it to the shelf. :) This took a bit longer than I had hoped, as the game would crash randomly at some points. I ended up playing offline with no updates installed and got through okay. :)

In other news, I've also ordered an HDMI splitter, which should let me play PS3 more comfortably (through the computer) - once that arrives, I'll be trying to focus a bit more on clearing the PS3 backlog (full list here)

Edited by Mr-ttaM
  • Like 3

Another week of Clicker Heroes and I unlocked the 11th out of 12 trophies,
for hiring all 35 standard heroes in the same ascension run.

My current games:
Riddled Corpses EX (13/18 trophies) :platinum:

Cities: Skylines (21/37 trophies) :platinum:
                         (53/104 trophies) 1f4af.png

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (2/50 trophies) :platinum:

Gorogoa (EU) (4/12 trophies) :platinum:

Clicker Heroes (11/12 trophies) (+1) ?
2.589 / 3.600 levels (+920)
Grinded trough 108 Ascensions (soft reset) & 3 Transcensions (hard reset) so far.

My current statistics:
Platinums: 91
100% Completion: 107
Maxed Out: 110
Completion %: 96,41% (+0,03)

Unearned trophies: 141 (-1)
Trophies I can't get:
Discontinued trophies: 24
Trophies I gave up: 4

• Like 2

Hey hey! How is everyone doing?!

Another week, another progress update... which is going to be a short one as I haven't been doing much apart from what I've been doing on Stream

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (PS3) 35 / 51 (+0), 63%

No progress on this one. I've not been playing any of it this week. I should get back at it sometime this week.

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout 28 / 35 (+0), 67%

Haven't played this game at all in the last week. I did read on Twitter that the devs have released a Private Lobby feature in Private Beta to a limited amount of testers on PC. They also mentionned that this feature would make it's way to PS4 eventually... Really looking forwards to this feature so I can clear this darn game from my list....

Grand Theft Auto V 67 / 78 (+0) 75% 

I went back to this game last week playing some Online 3x RP Motor Wars and 2x RP Survival. I'm only 2 trophies away from the Plat and currently on Level 69 Online so whenever I have a little free time and don't feel like going to the basement game room to play some Guitar Hero, I just boot up the game on the living room PS4 and play a few missions. I still don't think I'll 100% this game as the 

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Streaming on Twitch) 14 / 53 (+14), 18%

Started playing Uncharted 2 on Stream last week. So far, I like the game although I find that there's a lot more stealth involved which I'm not a big fan of. I'd rather run around guns blazing lol. This being said, the game is good and inline with the original one. I'm currently running through my first playthrough on Crushing and averaging about 5 chapters per 2h session and on Chapter 15 at the time of writing these lines.

Streaming news

The new poll which will run until I 100% Uncharted 2 is slowly picking up. So far AC: Syndicate has 2 votes and Uncharted 3 1 vote; Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare; Sonic Forces and Batman: Arkham City (PS3) have no votes as of yet. If you want to vote, head out to my Twitch channel and vote for your favorite :) 

On another note, I've had the pleasure of doing a guest appearance on the Trophy Talk Podcast this week, if you want to listen to it, here's the link... and if you've never listened to this podcast before, I strongly recommend it. The guys are really entertaining and they produce a really great show.

So that it for the update, here's the progress summary since the last time I posted :

Platinum: 46 (+0)
100% Completion: 52 (+0)
Completion %: 86.71% (-1.21%)
Unearned trophies: 382 (+39)

• Like 3

I made some good progress this week, finished up Titan Souls which is another UR plat for the collection, and my completion is up by over half a percent meaning I'm very close to 70%! I remember being at around 30% and thinking profiles with 60-70% was impressive, but now it doesn't feel nearly enough!

I think I'm going to return to the Dragon Age games I haven't platted yet next on ps3, DAI's on my UR cleanup list and it's a series I love (and I'm pretty excited for DA4 of course). Since I'm close to done with Operation Abyss, the next vita game I'll move onto is probably Disgaea 4 so I can have that ready for my #100 milestone. 

Overview
Platinums: 94(+1)
100% Completion: 118/210 (+1/+0)
Average Completion: 69.65% (+0.71)
Unearned trophies: 2579 (-45) (74 unobtainable)

New Completions

:platinum: Titan Souls

Currently Working on

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy - 39/41 (+14)

- I'm very nearly done with this now, unfortunately my last trophy is going to be quite a grind. I beat the final post-game boss at lv34, not long after getting the 1000 battle trophies... which means I still had about 2000 more battles to go. I think I've done another 500-ish since then (there's no tracker...), and doing roughly 200 battles an hour means another 8 hours of mindless grinding to look forward to.

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY - 29/75 (+21) 

- I made some progress this week, finishing the first area and just made it into the 2nd. It's all pretty easy so far, but from what I've read it's the DLC that has the challenging trophies so I guess it's to be expected. I'm still enjoying the game though, I'll definitely play the sequel in the future too.

Unravel Two - 24/29 (+3)

- Another 2 levels done on the speedruns, and I finished the last one left without dying as well. So far the speedruns are kind of challenging, but not what I'd expect got 2% rarity trophies, I finished all 3 levels with a fair amount of time to spare so far. I think the challenge stages one will be harder, but even then I'm not sure how bad it'll be really.

Surge Deluxe - 11/12 (+0)

- I booted this back up on a whim, but it's bugged me for a while that I don't have the last trophy (it's a hell of a grind). I don't know how many blocks I've done back when I first played it, but this week's current total is 4,000/100,000.... I'm keeping rough count so hopefully I'll finally get this done.

Edited by Hisuiryu
  • Like 2

On 1/19/2021 at 5:38 PM, Hisuiryu said:

- I made some progress this week, finishing the first area and just made it into the 2nd. It's all pretty easy so far, but from what I've read it's the DLC that has the challenging trophies so I guess it's to be expected. I'm still enjoying the game though, I'll definitely play the sequel in the future too.

Awsome game! I plated it a while ago but hadn't done 100% of the DLCs. And you are right, the DLCs have 1 trophy each that are fairly hard which are 

The Hunt is my Mistress for the Lord of the Hunt DLC and Lord of the Ring in The Bright Lord DLC
In both cases there is a good amount of guides and videos that cover how to achieve those and they are achievable if you use a good strategy and follow the steps in those guides.
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, PatTheTrophyHunter said:

Awsome game! I plated it a while ago but hadn't done 100% of the DLCs. And you are right, the DLCs have 1 trophy each that are fairly hard which are 

The Hunt is my Mistress for the Lord of the Hunt DLC and Lord of the Ring in The Bright Lord DLC
In both cases there is a good amount of guides and videos that cover how to achieve those and they are achievable if you use a good strategy and follow the steps in those guides.

That's good to know, guess I'll see how I fair when I get to that point... In the mean time I'm having a lot of fun now that I've unlocked branding abilities! 

Hey everyone! It's been a slower week for me. No new games started, which is nice, because it means I've been able to clean up and make some progress on things.

Platinum :platinum:: 107 (+1)
Spirit of the North
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 117 (+1)
Spirit of the North

Games Started: 183 (+0)
Completion %: 75.60% (+0.38%)
Total trophies: 5,662 (+24)
Unearned trophies: 1,788 (-24)

Batman: Arkham Asylum 33 / 48 (+12) 62%
A game I started back in 2014, and finally got around to picking up again and finishing off the story, and overall it was a really good time! Lots more to do, like Riddler trophies, combat challenges, an all-moves combo, and a few other misc things.

Steins;Gate 9 / 42 (+1) 14%

Fun VN about time travel. I'm taking it slow and enjoying it. Slowly getting through it on the PS3. I have Steins;Gate 0 sitting on my shelf, which is a prequel, and I'll likely get into that at some point soon after finishing.

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout 18 / 35 (+1) 31%

Got the 'Low Baller' trophy which was for qualifying a team game with 1 point. I've still yet to manage a win, but have been qualifying from more rounds and feel like I'm getting close to qualifying from 100 rounds trophy. Also closing in on the 'equip a legendary outfit', just waiting on the paint to pop into the store.

Genshin Impact 9 / 17 (+5) 50%
No Platinum here, but it was a free game so decided to check it out. There are trophies for collecting 1200 chests around the world (I'm a bit past 500), and for achieving max level. Both of which will be a big grind.

Spirit of the North 25 / 25 (+5) 100%

Fun fox game which I finished the story of on my birthday stream - finally got around to doing collectibles and finished the Platinum just before. :D

I've also decided I want to try bring all my E- and D-ranked games up to A or B (or S!) Those are:

Spoiler

A Hat in Time
Alice: Madness Returns
Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland
Bayonetta
BioShock 2
Dark Souls
Dark Souls III
Destiny
Devil May Cry
Driveclub Bikes
FIFA 15
Fallout 3
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
God of War: Ascension
Grand Theft Auto IV
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - GOTY Edition
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Prototype
Resident Evil 6
Steins;Gate
Tales of Zestiria
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered
Yakuza 0

Edited by Mr-ttaM
  • Like 2

Clicker Heroes took the most part of gaming time again and staying close to the finish line.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, Racing Game, is a very good Mario Kart clone which is fun to play,
but trophy wise getting AAA in all missions decides to get this 10,04% rare platinum trophy.

My current games:

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (12/50 trophies) (+10) :platinum:

Clicker Heroes (11/12 trophies) ?
3.389 / 3.600 levels (+800)

My current statistics:
Platinums: 91
100% Completion: 107
Maxed Out: 110
Completion %: 96,56% (+0,15)

Unearned trophies: 131 (-10)
Trophies I can't get:

• Like 2

What is up everyone!? Hope you are all staying safe and getting those trophies!

Last week has been really good trophy wise as I've been unlocking a lot in Uncharted 2 although I haven't made much progress in my other backlog games. Lets look at this in more details.

No progress on this one. I thought I was going to get back at it last week but haven't... so... yeah... not much more to say...

I don't think I'll be playing this game until Season 4 comes out in the following week... or until we get private lobbies that would allow me to boost the missing trophies.

Grand Theft Auto V 67 / 78 (+0) 75% 

Played a few hours of GTA Online this week. Didn't pop any trophies but I'm slowly progressing towards Level 100... I believe I'm now at 69 and very near 70... it's a process right ;)

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Streaming on Twitch) 29 / 53 (+15), 47%

Now this is where I made most of my progress last week. I've managed to complete my Crushing playthrough in about 12h getting most of the Kills trophies as I went along. I've also started the Brutal playthrough which is proving to be just what it says... Brutal! After playing through this game on Crushing and Brutal, the speed run on easy is going to be a walk in the park!

Streaming news

The voting on the poll has picked up some speed as I'm progressing through Uncharted 2. So far AC: Syndicate is in the lead with 51 votes; Batman: Arkham City (PS3) has taken 2nd place with 45 votes; Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 2 vote and trailing the poll with no votes: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare and Sonic Forces. If you want to vote, head out to my Twitch channel and vote for your the game you want to see next. Poll will be running until the end of the last full stream of Uncharted 2.

So that it for the update, here's the progress summary since the last time I posted :

Completion %: 87.22% (+0.51%)
Unearned trophies: 367 (-15)

• Like 3

How's everyone doing?  My D&D session was cancelled this week so I spent more time gaming over the weekend than I expected.

The grind of Operation Abyss is now complete (yay) but I'm actually still putting some time into it as I'm writing a guide for it. it's a very niche game so a lot of the information for it is spread over the place, and while the walkthrough on steam is very useful I think I can provide more specific information for earning the trophies. I'm hoping to have it done in the next week or so, it's a bit less time trophy hunting but I think it's nice to try my hand at guide writing! 

Overview
Platinums: 96 (+2)
100% Completion: 119/210 (+1/+0)
Average Completion: 70.13% (+0.48)
Unearned trophies: 2535 (-44) (74 unobtainable)

New Completions

:platinum: Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy - 41/41 (+2)

Currently Working on

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY - :platinum: 68/75 (+39) 

- I finished the game and earned the plat (about 21 hours play time) - the only annoying part in the end was getting a level 25 rune as the warchiefs I set up kept dropping epic runes instead, but I got it eventually. I've finished the Hunt DLC except for the trial, and started the Bright Lord one last night so I'll hopefully get that done today then I'll work on the 2 trials to finish it off.

Unravel Two - 26/29 (+2)

- I managed the speed runs on Nightswimming and Little Frogs, so only one stage left to go! Though it's the hardest one, my best time so far is 13.35 (target of 13:00), but to be honest that wasn't a great run so I'm not too worried yet... At this point I'll definitely be seeing this through, I really do love both the Unravel games and I'm happy this one has a more challenging plat. 

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited - 31/51 (+1)

- Who in their right mind would stop playing a Disgaea game 75 hours in and deep into the post-game grind...?! I took some time to re-familiarise myself with the game and more importantly what exactly I was working towards ready to make this my #100. I now have a plan of action and came across the scalper to access the X Dimension so I actually got a trophy too! Next up is hunting for ship parts to get to the LoC while I power up some equipment/innocents in the item world, hopefully I'll find Kurtis en route as well.

- 4,128/100,000, I'll admit I barely touched it this week, but slowly the grind will continue....

• Like 3

Hey everyone! I hope you've all had a wonderful week and get some good gaming in during the weekend :D

This week I started a new game, but almost got a game's worth of completion so the numbers didn't change too much which is nice.

Platinum :platinum:: 107 (+0)
100% Completion 1f4af.png: 118 (+1)
Lego DC Super-Villains

Games Started: 184 (+1)

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
Completion %: 75.59% (-0.01%)
Total trophies: 5,707 (+45)
Unearned trophies: 1,791 (+3)

Lego DC Super-Villains 76 / 76 (+30) 100%
Got around to finishing up the DLC here. 30 bronze trophies, in a pretty short amount of time. It was nice.

GTA V 53 / 78 (+1) 59%

Booted up the game to claim my free Twitch Prime money, had enough for the Orbital Cannon, and shot someone down. Also checked to see if I could buy the Cab Co. to get that trophy done, and it's still bugged out or something which is a shame. I'll need a new game for that. Online rank is around 30, so feel free to share your level up tips Pat if you have any :D 

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout 21 / 35 (+2) 46%

Got a few store-related trophies of wearing a legendary outfit and buying 50 things in the store. I may play more next season and try get to lv. 40 so at least that grind's done, and maybe get a win or 500 round qualifications along the way.

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir 11 / 48 (+11) 15%

This is a game a friend recommended me last year which I've finally gotten around to trying out. It's a fun 2D hack-and-slash sort of game. I'm at the end of the first character's story, and I think there's 5 in total. There's going to be a bit of a grind at the end to level everyone up and get supplies, but overall the game's pretty chill. Difficulty doesn't matter so I'm playing easy to get the story without too much struggle.

Goals for the coming week:

Start AC2, play some Alice: Madness Returns, and finish up another character's story in Odin Sphere.

Edited by Mr-ttaM
  • Like 2

Finally I finished Clicker Heroes on 100% in 6 weeks (~500 hours playtime).
For the last 450 levels on Tuesday it took me from 7pm to 1.30am and had to wake up at 7am. ?

Got 22 trophies in Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
and 1 trophy I guess glitched on me for winning all 6 Grand Prixes.
It's in the ingame statistics, but still locked on my profile. ?

Inferno 2 (EU), Shmup in a fixed grid, is my 1st platinum this year
and very easy on the lowest difficulty.
A little bit like Gauntlet, you have to defeat the cores to end spawning the enemies.
If you upgrade the right way you can finish in 20 levels.
For me it took 36 levels, because I upgraded the wrong things.

Suicide Guy (EU), Platformer, is in theory a simple game.
In a Level you have to find 1 collectable and the way to die to finish it.
But this game can be really frustrating with the controls for platforming,
some ways to die are complicated to get it done without help
and the end boss took me a long time to find out how to hit him. ?

Finished:
? Clicker Heroes (12/12 trophies) (+1)
:platinum: #92 Inferno (EU) (16/16 trophies) (+16)
:platinum: #93 Suicide Guy (EU) (13/13 trophies) (+13)

My current games:

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (34/50 trophies) (+22) :platinum:

My current statistics:
Platinums: 93 (+2)
100% Completion: 110 (+3)
Maxed Out: 113 (+3)
Completion %: 97,05% (+0,4
9)

Unearned trophies: 108 (-23)
Trophies I can't get:

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 1

On 1/30/2021 at 9:43 PM, Mr-ttaM said:

I'll need a new game for that. Online rank is around 30, so feel free to share your level up tips Pat if you have any :D 

Best strategy I found so far for leveling up requires about 5M$
What I did is I bought an office so I could activate CEO and 2-3 warehouses (not the car one, the other warehouses). The reason you need 2-3 is that each Warehouse has a 30 minute cool down so if you want to grind RP fast, you'll need a few.
Then from the computer in you office (or the touch screen in your Terrorbyte if you have it), order 1 crate of merchandise and go and get it. Getting it will net you 2500RP. Then as soon has you have it in your warehouse, go to the laptop and sell it. Delivering it will net you 5000RP. This should take about 15-20 minutes if you're good so you can expect to get about 23000RP an hour this way. When you get in the Ranks 70+, ranking up is about 22000 RP.

Downside of this is that this has to be done in a Public lobby... BUT there's a way of getting in to Solo public lobbies if you want to avoid the carnage of a full public lobby. What you need to do is go in you PS4 settings, in Network settings. Configure a new internet connection and choose manual, leave everything as is until you get to MTU. By default, its set to 1500, change it to 800... now every time you log into GTA online, you will be in a Public session all by yourself.

I do recommend you switch back to Default settings on your internet connection after you've complete this though as it may cause some connection problems in other games/prevent you from finding lobbies/matches.

• Like 1

What up guys and galls???

The past week has been a quiet one trophywise … I think I only got 1 trophy over the 4-5 gaming sessions I did but I did make some progress in GTA Online while getting my butt kicked by Brutal in Uncharted 2. Here's what the hunt has looked like last week.

Still no progress GH. It's pretty much on hold for now. Will get back to it eventually.

No progress here either. Waiting for Private lobbies... don't think I'll be playing this until they roll out... if they ever do.

Found a good strategy to grind RP and managed too rank up 6 levels this week. 

What I did is I bought an office so I could activate CEO and 2-3 warehouses (not the car one, the other warehouses). The reason you need 2-3 is that each Warehouse has a 30 minute cool down so if you want to grind RP fast, you'll need a few.
Then from the computer in you office (or the touch screen in your Terrorbyte if you have it), order 1 crate of merchandise and go and get it. Getting it will net you 2500RP. Then as soon has you have it in your warehouse, go to the laptop and sell it. Delivering it will net you 5000RP. This should take about 15-20 minutes if you're good so you can expect to get about 23000RP an hour this way. When you get in the Ranks 70+, ranking up is about 22000 RP.

Downside of this is that this has to be done in a Public lobby... BUT there's a way of getting in to Solo public lobbies if you want to avoid the carnage of a full public lobby. What you need to do is go in you PS4 settings, in Network settings. Configure a new internet connection and choose manual, leave everything as is until you get to MTU. By default, its set to 1500, change it to 800... now every time you log into GTA online, you will be in a Public session all by yourself.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Streaming on Twitch) 30 / 53 (+1), 48%

Continued my Brutal playthrough over the last week... I actually had to skip a stream on Sunday as power cut out about 8 minutes into my stream and only came back in the middle of the night. As I mentioned in my previous status update, Brutal is kicking my butt... where I was averaging 5 chapters per session on Crushing, I'm not getting about 1 chapter per stream on Brutal. This being said, Chapter 3, 4 and 5 are the hardest ones until 12 and I just cleared 5 last night. Chapter 6 starts with a complicated fight but there's an exploit that prevent the 2nd wave of enemies from spawning and I'll be trying to leverage that in my next session.

Streaming news

Voting for the next game is still going strong and there was a change in the lead over the past week. Batman: Arkham City (PS3) has taken first place with 57 votes; AC: Syndicate is in 2nd with 53 votes; Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 2 votes and trailing the poll with 1 vote each: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare and Sonic Forces. If you want to vote, head out to my Twitch channel and vote for your the game you want to see next. Poll will be running until the end of the last full stream of Uncharted 2.

Also, I've created my own Discord server so if you guys want to join and chat with me when I'm not streaming, head out to my About section of my Twitch channel and you'll find the link to my server there.

Completion %: 87.24% (+0.01%)
Unearned trophies: 366 (-1)

• Like 2

So this week most of my time was piled into Disgaea, I still have a good 60+ hours before I'm close to the plat anyway, so I have time to get 3 more before I finish it - I think those three will probably be Persona 5 DSN, Dragon Age Inquisition (PS3 version) and maybe Unravel 2 - though if I'm in a position to finish D4 before I've managed that I'll go with something easy, maybe Telltale Batman?

Overview
Platinums: 96 (+0)
100% Completion: 119/210 (+0/+0)
Average Completion: 70.24% (+0.11)
Unearned trophies: 2522 (-13) (74 unobtainable)

New Completions

-

Currently Working on

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited - 38/51 (+7)

- 105 hours. Progressing pretty nicely here, I've unlocked all the post-game characters and completed the additional scenarios now. I've watched all the unique skills except for Baal (not quite strong enough to try that one yet!) - there are a few skills I'm missing from generic units but it won't take long to go through them. I started a new cycle yesterday to unlock the final class, when I reach the end of the story I'll get the rest of the bronze trophies, though it's been over 5 years since I last played it so I'm actually reading the story which will make it take a little longer even if I can blitz through the actual levels.

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY - :platinum: 74/75 (+6) 

- 5ish hours later and I've finished everything in the Bright Lord DLC, didn't have any issues with the Trial of the Ring either so that was nice. The Trial of the Hunt however.... so far I'm struggling to get a good enough start on it for a viable run, the only time I have played it to the end so far I finished in 41 minutes which is 1 min too slow. Pretty frustrating, and all only for a bronze trophy!

Unravel Two - 26/29 (+0)

- Took a few more goes at the Hideaway level but nothing too good so far - I haven't really pushed myself to complete it yet though so I might give it a proper try this week.

- Grinder Man: 8,928/100,000

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hisuiryu said:

though if I'm in a position to finish D4 before I've managed that I'll go with something easy, maybe Telltale Batman?

I can recommend you both Telltale Batman games.
The 1st game has short episodes (about 1,5 hours each)
The Enemy Within is much longer, but the fights are better and the storytelling goes much deeper.

• Like 1

On 02/02/2021 at 6:13 PM, microsamm said:

I can recommend you both Telltale Batman games.
The 1st game has short episodes (about 1,5 hours each)
The Enemy Within is much longer, but the fights are better and the storytelling goes much deeper.

That's good to know, I've heard mostly good things about them before. I've had the first one downloaded to play for a while, but not got around to starting it - so maybe this is a good reason to! I generally really enjoy Telltale games anyway.

Hey everyone!

Congrat's on finishing up Clicker Heroes Microsamm! That's a big grind, and must be a relief to finally have it done. Is it an idle game, or something that needs a bit of attention?

Thanks for the tips Pat! I'm a little short on money at the moment since I recently bought a facility and orbital cannon but will make a CEO office or warehouse my next purchase I think.

100% Completion 1f4af.png: 118 (+0)

Games Started: 185 (+1)

Assassin's Creed II
Completion %: 75.41% (-0.18%)
Total trophies: 5,731 (+24)
Unearned trophies: 1,818 (+27)

Odin Spher Leifthrasir 13 / 48 (+2) 18%

Finished up the first character's story. Will get onto the next one some time soon.

Assassin's Creed II 7 / 51 (+7) 12%

This is the first game on my Platinum alphabet, and will be my current stream game.

Genshin Impact 10 / 17 (+1) 55%

Earned a trophy for finding 400 chests in one of the continents. At the moment, my current count is 323 / 400 chests found in Mondstadt, and 470 / 800 chests found in Liyue. The other trophies revolve around leveling up characters to max, which is a slow progress as there's a limit to how much 'Adventurer XP' I can earn each day. At the moment I'm Adventurer Rank 33, and need 35 for 2 trophies, and 45 for the last 2. The other trophy is a misc one which is pretty easy, but requires a co-op partner so I'll get that at some point.

Alice: Madness Returns 23 / 51 (+14) 34%

This is a game I started back in 2014 and never finished up. I've just finished Chapter 4 of 6, and am playing blind so I'll need to do another run through of the game for collectibles as some are well hidden and I've missed them, and then completing the game again on Nightmare difficulty. The game is hard enough as it is on Normal, so we'll see how that goes!

Some other stuff and games with no progress but are worth mentining

GTA V - I restarted the single player mode to hopefully get the bugged taxi mission done. After that I'll only have the 'get 70 Gold Medals' trophy left on the single player mode (which is a big one! I'm not even close) I'm not sure how much progress I need exactly to unlock the ability to purchase the taxi business, but it shouldn't be too bad.

After that I think I'll probably start casually playing the online from time to time. At the moment I have about 1.7 million, so just need a bit more before I'm able to start the CEO stuff. There's also a trophy for spending 8 million on vehicles I think, which I might just slowly grind with the weekly login and the twitch prime bonus.

Final Fantasy XIV - I want to slowly work at this one, but not too slowly as I'd like to get the Plat' and drop the sub. The biggest trophies are for doing 1000 random 'world events' (FATEs) which pop up randomly occasionally and do 1000 'mini-quests', of which I think you can only do 6 per day or something? That's what makes it a minimum 6-month-ish plat.

Heavy Rain - the second game on my alphabet list is Beyond Two Souls, and I'd like to get this done beforehand if possible. It seems pretty short, and I'll play blind and then do whatever cleanup is needed in a new game or via a chapter select or whatever's available.

Overwatch - I've started playing this very occasionally. I have 8 trophies left to get and they should come naturally with a bit of luck. The biggest one is 'win 100 matches'. I'm not very good at the game, but should be able to slow grind that. :D

Edited by Mr-ttaM
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Mr-ttaM said:

Congrat's on finishing up Clicker Heroes Microsamm! That's a big grind, and must be a relief to finally have it done. Is it an idle game, or something that needs a bit of attention?

Thank you very much!
It's an idle game until you stuck, because every level that ends with 5 or 0 is a boss level with a time limit of 30 seconds.
If you fail, you get set back by 1 level and stay there in grind mode to farm gold.
Later when you can purchase an Auto Clicker, you can set on 1 hero
and everytime you have enough money it buys hero level for you.

I watched a lot of YouTube videos and this game is very complex in strategies.
In the beginning Idle is the best strategy until Level 3000 and from there playing an Active Build with Auto Clicker,
all ancients level up and using skills gave me the push to Level 3600.

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 1

Today I got my 100th :platinum: but unlike the most do an impressive,
I did it with my fastest platinum time of 386 Seconds (6m 26s).

Deep Space Rush (EU) (PS4), Run & Gun, hard game but the trophies are really easy.

FoxyLand (EU) (PS4), Platformer, Fun little game to collect all diamonds and the reach the exit.

Bouncy Bullets (EU) (PS4), 1st Person Platformer & Shooter, controls aren't good which can get frustrating
and the enemies are aiming very good. The worst are the jumping platform passages, where you can lost the orientation.

Attack of the Toy Tanks (EU) (PS4), Shooter with mini tanks, Enemies aiming impressivly well, which can be frustrating.
The worst and most frustrating is the tank control, which the developer took a little bit too literal.
Best Strategy is hidding and in some situations it's "Hit or Miss" and don't give up.

Just Ignore Them (EU) (PS4), Point & Click Adventure, it was exhausting for me and better play it with a guide,
because you have to save before decisions, or you have to play two playthroughs to get all trophies.

Cybarian: The Time Travelling Warrior (EU) (PS4), Platformer & Beat 'em up, short game but really challenging.
You need to practice to go more and more far in the game, like it was normal in the early 90's video games.
The only checkpoint is, when you reach the final boss of a level.

Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet (EU) (PS4), Visual Novel, very short with a few decisions
and did the 10 playthroughs with text guide in 6m 26s for Plat #100.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, my progress with 13 trophies was very well
and 2 trophies are left to the platinum.

Cities: Skylines, bought some Inland Water Treatment Plants
and had to wait about an hour to unlock the trophy for 20.000.000m³ sewage with it.

Finished:
:platinum: #94 Deep Space Rush (EU) (PS4) (17/17 trophies) (+17)
:platinum: #95 FoxyLand (EU) (PS4) (15/15 trophies) (+15)
:platinum: #96 Bouncy Bullets (EU) (PS4) (13/13 trophies) (+13)
:platinum: #97 Attack of the Toy Tanks (EU) (PS4) (13/13 trophies) (+13)
:platinum: #98 Just Ignore Them (EU) (PS4) (34/34 trophies) (+34)
:platinum: #99 Cybarian: The Time Travelling Warrior (EU) (PS4) (22/22 trophies) (+22)
:platinum: #100 Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet (EU) (PS4) (13/13 trophies) (+13)

My current games:

(54/104 trophies) (+1) 1f4af.png

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (47/50 trophies) (+13) :platinum:
Top of the Class: 50/64 missions on AAA done
Golden Acts: 562.101 / 750.000 SEGA Miles done

My current statistics:
Platinums: 100 (+7)
100% Completion: 117 (+7)
Maxed Out: 120 (+7)
Completion %:
97,51% (+0,46)

Unearned trophies: 94 (-14)
Trophies I can't get:

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 2

After doing my writeup for last week, I remembered that I was going to play Thief soon, so I ended up re-starting that as one of my plats before 100... at the time I was going to actually start Baldur's Gate which I got for Christmas, but sadly it seems someone wasted their money and bought me an empty box. I'll be on the lookout for a copy of the collection in future, but it's pretty disappointing regardless.

In better news, I manged to push Shadow of Mordor up to 100%, the Test of the Wild was pretty painful but I managed to get it done eventually!

Overview
100% Completion: 120/210 (+1/+0)
Average Completion: 70.31% (+0.07)
Unearned trophies: 2512 (-10) (74 unobtainable)

New Completions

:platinum: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY - 75/75 (+1)

Currently Working on

Thief - 7/38 (+3)

- As I mentioned above I decided to revisit this one - it's part of my list for the UR cleanup event and as far as I am aware it's not that hard despite the rarity. However, as I found when I bought it, it just isn't a great game. The gameplay and atmosphere feels like a worse Dishonored, the game's opening is pretty underwhelming, and the cutscenes (and occasionally gameplay!) have huge framerate issues which is just off-putting.

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited - 44/51 (+6)

- 130 hours playtime. I finished up all the trophies that needed a new playthrough, so now I'm back to grinding postgame. I've got a number of Baal Swords and a Crowbar (stole the Issen and Baal Stone as well, but haven't touched them yet), that got me strong enough to beat 8x Pinger Poisons - which led to my first Trapezohedron! I'm running the item world on it at the moment to eventually max it out, and once I've got a few of them I'll be able to take on Baal to get the final skill animations. I've been casually getting pirate ship parts as I go along too, so up to around 40% so far. 

Unravel Two - 26/29 (+0)

- Took few more runs at this over the weekend, now best time is 13:13 (13:00 target) with a pretty decent run. 

- Grinder Man: 8,928/100,000, no progress this week, Disgaea has consumed all my Vita playtime...

• Like 1

Hi all! I hope everyone's had a wonderful week. :) For me it was a slow week trophy-wise but have brought my unearned trophies down under 1800 again. :D

100% Completion 1f4af.png: 118 (+0)

Games Started: 185 (+0)
Completion %: 75.61% (+0.20%)
Total trophies: 5,750 (+20)
Unearned trophies: 1,798 (-20)

A Hat in Time 14 / 28 (+2) 28%

Got through a couple misc things. Still a ways to go but it's good to make some more progress.

GTA V 54 / 78 (+1) 60%

Nabbed the bugged taxi trophy by starting a new game and catching up. It had been a while so I really didn't know how much game I'd need to play to get it, but it was a bit under 20% which isn't bad at all. Took a couple evenings.

Assassin's Creed II 18 / 51 (+11) 34%

Did 2 more streams this week and made some good progress. Got to Memory Sequence 4 out of 14, and have found 9 / 100 of the feathers.

Minecraft 104 / 127 (+3) 75%

Did 3 more trophies - filling out 9 maps, finding a structure on a map, and taming a cat and getting a gift. I ended up falling into a ravine and dying and lost all of my things

Genshin Impact 12 / 17 (+2) 65%

Two more trophies down for getting a character and weapon to Ascension Rank 4. The next ones will be for Ascension Rank 6, which is an even bigger grind away. I'm at 'Adventure Rank' 35 / 45, and need to grind my characters up, because monsters and things in the world get stronger as you do.
Alice: Madness Returns 24 / 51 (+1) 35%

No new chapters complete, but am a good way through 5. I'm getting close to upgrading all of the weapons too, which is nice.

• Like 2

This week I got 1 platinum and started 2 games which ruined my completion percentage a little bit.

NASCAR 14, Racing on Oval Tracks mostly, started it,
because all Online Trophies can be done alone in private matches.

The Wolf Among Us (PS4), Point & Click Adventure by Telltale Games, is in my opinion one of the best in this genre.
A guide is recommended to get the last trophy of each episode for getting all Book of Fable entries.

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, Puzzle Platformer, is an ok game with a lot of levels to beat.
My advice is to play it on your own and after beating the game, do the collectables via chapter select with Video Guides.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, finished 4 missions on AAA Rank, but still 10 missions away from the plat.

Finished:
:platinum: #101 The Wolf Among Us (PS4) (36/36 trophies) (+36)

My current games:

(54/104 trophies) 1f4af.png

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (47/50 trophies) :platinum:
Top of the Class: 54/64 missions on AAA done (+4)
Golden Acts: 572.555 / 750.000 SEGA Miles done (+10.454)

NASCAR 14 (PS3) (26/41 trophies) (+26) :platinum:

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood (11/28 trophies) (+11) :platinum:

My current statistics:
Platinums: 101 (+1)
100% Completion: 118 (+1)
Maxed Out: 121 (+1)
Completion %:
96,47% (-1,04)

Unearned trophies: 126 (+32)
Trophies I can't get:

• Like 2

How is it going everyone!!!???

Looks like I skipped a week without realizing it. I've been working hard of getting my YouTube channel set up in the past week or so, learning Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop so that's probably why I missed out on my weekly update... that and the fact that for the last 2 weeks I've been suffering through Brutal in Uncharted 2. Here's what the hunt has looked like last week.

On hold.

On hold.

No progress here either.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Streaming on Twitch) 32 / 53 (+2), 51%

So I managed to get 2 trophies done over the last 2 weeks (related to getting kills with specific weapons) and I made it all the way to Chapter 19. In my last post I had just made it past Chapter 5 so that's 14 chapters in about 6 game sessions... so my average of 1-2 chapter per session still stands. I've been stuck on Chapter 19 for about 4h now though. In my last stream, I did manage to make my way out of the Machine Gun area of the Chapter but I'm now stuck on the following section. I think I've figured out a strategy that might work... I just have to survive long enough to test it out.

Just for the fun of it, I added a Death Counter to my stream... and in my Crushing and Brutal replays combined I have died a total of 1475 times so far... just last night I died 85 times... this is insane!!!

Streaming news

Voting for the next game is still going strong and there was yet another change in the lead over the past 2 weeks. AC: Syndicate is now in the lead with 63 votes; Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is 2nd with 62 votes; Batman: Arkham City (PS3) is 3rd with 57 votes; Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare in 4th with 2 votes and Sonic Forces closes up the pack with 1 vote. If you want to vote, head out to my Twitch channel and vote for the game you want to see next. Poll will be running until the end of the last full stream of Uncharted 2.

As I mentioned in the intro, I've also been working on my YouTube channel where I post some short trophy guides and the full recordings of my Streams. Go check it out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeOJ52EOuy9DnOpJY4SFE-g and be sure to Subscribe to get notified when I post new content.

Completion %: 87.28% (+0.04%)
Unearned trophies: 364 (-2)

• Like 3

So it's been a good week despite not getting any more completions yet - progress in both Disgaea and Thief has been smooth, the other 2 I'm still just going pretty passively on which I'm fine with. Because I'm easily influenced by others, after I finish Thief I'll be starting up Catherine which I expect to struggle with a lot, but it will be alongside some easier things as I mentioned before so I can still move towards my #100 in the next few weeks hopefully!

Overview
100% Completion: 120/210 (+0/+0)
Average Completion: 70.62% (+0.31)
Unearned trophies: 2488 (-24) (74 unobtainable)

New Completions

--

Currently Working on

Thief - 27/38 (+20)

- Finished my first run of the game, so now going back into each level with a guide to pick up everything and get my last couple thief challenges - as I do each level I'm also following it up with my master difficulty (+no kills, alerts or focus) run on another save file, that way the stage is fresh in my mind which is making it pretty easy so far. Otherwise, the collectables should give me enough cash for the 40000 gold trophy, so it'll just be doing a challenge map left, I think I'll get the plat this week.

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited - 48/51 (+4)

- 143 hours. I defeated the LoC bosses and did 10bn damage so now all that's left is collecting things - Item collection I'm only missing R40/40-2 items and joke/slayer weapons and the R35 healing items. Just another 88 pirate ship parts to go as well, I'm only missing for 3 defeating pirates now so hoping I'll find them while running through the item world to get the R40+ items (and I need to reverse pirate for that one as well...).

Unravel Two - 26/29 (+0)

- Nothing much to say this week - another couple of goes done, but 13:13 is still my best time on Hideaway.

- Grinder Man: 8,928/100,000 - no progress this week because I'm playing too much Disgaea

• Like 2