Look at Microsoft Employees' White Xbox One Console

Aranea Highwind

A white Xbox One console and controller are coming this November, but you and I probably won't be able to get one. Microsoft has revealed that employees will receive a special version of the next-gen console that's "unique for our team."

IGN sources confirm that this is indeed a real machine heading to employees this year. If you look closely, you can see "I MADE THIS" next to the disc drive, and some Xbox 360 game pad-esque face buttons that pop off the controller more than the Xbox One's default color scheme. We've reached out to Microsoft for comment, and to see whether or not it's a variant we can buy later.

WhiteXboxOne.jpg

You can still win an Xbox One of your own. Check out the details in the story, and in the video below.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/26/look-at-microsoft-employees-white-xbox-one-console

Eh, it looks better than the black one. I'm not a big fan of having different colored systems. I prefer having the original look of the system, but this is actually ok. Other than that, the only other system that I liked with a different color was the white Japanese Sega Saturn.