Heya

Pipsqweek

OK, about time I introduced myself. My name is Gary, 36, from Peterborough. I got my PS3 around a year ago to sit along side my 360 and PC (just built myself a new one), much to the annoyance of the missus.

I tend to split my time between the 3 machines if I'm not "studying", I use that term loosely as it's a strong interest rather than towards a qualification. I'm currently learning Javascript at the moment.

I'm not very chatty on forums but I tend to rear my ugly head from time to time if I can help out. In case anyone is wondering, my PSN-ID is the name one of my WoW characters, the only thing that sprang to mind at the time.

If you want to add me as a friend on the site, thanks to Para who already has, feel free to. I'll see you around. Right, back to gazing at the awesomeness of this site.....

I'll give any game a go, as you'll probably notice some dubious ones on my played list.

Some are for pure trophies, others because I loved the game on the 360, I bought it again on the PS3, or are PS3 exclusives.

I would say I lean towards action-adventures and platformers as my preferred ones, although I've found some corkers such as Bioshock.

My PC is mainly for World of Warcraft and a few games on Steam.

• 1 month later...

My main character was a Druid, but after Cataclysm was released, I started playing a Rogue which is now my main one as I love it.

I have a Mage (named Pipsqweek, hence where the PSN name came from),Hunter, DK & Warrior (some chars are there just for the professions). I've tried all the other classes but didn't really enjoy playing them.

• Like 1

My main character was a Druid, but after Cataclysm was released, I started playing a Rogue which is now my main one as I love it.

I have a Mage (named Pipsqweek, hence where the PSN name came from),Hunter, DK & Warrior (some chars are there just for the professions). I've tried all the other classes but didn't really enjoy playing them.

Wow, seems like you have a wide selection of games there! Welcome to PSNP.com And happy gaming!