Character you loved who died in the game

PalaceOfLove706

Life is Stange 

I only cried for 2 games, this is one of them (the other was Marvel's Spider-Man

I watched its death on youtube, I didn't own a PS4 in that time

Even though I already knew all choices the game has, I bought it and replayed (I just wanted the platinum tbh)

SPOILER

Spoiler

Chloe Price

ChloePriceLIS.png

her death is opcional, the saddest choice and the worst!

I mean, if the entire town will be destroyed just because of herr...

If they had a choice they'd save this bad gurl for sure

Axel in Kingdom Hearts 2... although they all get revived again magicaly KH style for KH3. I thought Axel was one of the coolest KH characters, especially the way he does what he can to help his friends, even betraying the organisation. 

Velvet in Tales of Berseria: I loved her as a character, she was kind of like Lightning, strong, independent and pretty. 

Ludgar in Tales of Xillia 2 True ending: I found the ending of tis game tear jerking, and quite liked Ludgar despite him not talking in the game. He cared for Elle a lot. 

• 2 weeks later...

When you realize anyone who's a fan of Dynasty Warriors or Samurai Warriors could break the thread... ?

Don't really "love" characters per se but these are some that hit a bit harder.

Ulman from the Metro series. Exodus would've been a much better game with him there. Second favorite character in the series.

BT from Titanfall 2. (weird one but after a certain event you thought this wasn't going to happen lol. and the tease at the end makes it worse)

There's probably more I can't remember from previous generations, but from a quick glance at my profile those 2 stood out.