Razmi's Challenge DLC S-Rank/Platinum Ranks Master List

TripleKing333

Patch is out, but the trophies may still be glitched. I got all the platinums and nothing popped. Currently thinking all the challenges may need to be completed again to unlock the trophies, if they will unlock at all. I've asked in the discord so will update if I hear anything.

Update 1: Dev is asking other people about the issue.

Edited by dertswa687o

1 minute ago, dertswa687o said:

Patch is out, but the trophies may still be glitched. I got all the platinums and nothing popped. Currently thinking all the challenges may need to be completed again to unlock the trophies, if they will unlock at all. I've asked in the discord so will update if I hear anything.

Yes, I tried too, what a load of s***

Did Challenge 01, 05, 40 and 41 and still nothing. I don't want to have to go through all 41 again.... They were painful enough the first time.

I had a save before and after I finished it last time around in case something like this happened.  Obviously my full completed save has a full set of platinum ranks but had no trophies pop.  My second save was saved before challenge 40 so I just quickly did 40 and 41 again and got both platinum but still nothing...

1 minute ago, TripleKing333 said:

Do the challenge unlock with progression in the game?  I know each save file allows you to go back the last 200 saves.  I'm going through now to find something before the challenges.

Oh wow I had no idea you could do that, nevermind. Yeah I think you do need to unlock the abilities used in the challenges before you can play them. I imagine most people will complete the game before doing these challenges anyway.

Well, my thinking is that the patch broke the progression, and that they do actually work.  We couldn't meet the requirement before due to 5 and 40.  Now that we can actually meet the requirements, i'm hoping that doing it fresh will unlock it.  We'll see, but i'm probably just wasting my time.

For what its worth, it seems that it didn't unlock for anybody over on xbox either.

Alright so I loaded an earlier save from before I started the challenges at all and got platinums on all the platforming challenges again (except 41). No trophy. Considering you didn't need to do 41 to unlock the trophy for just completing the platform challenges, it's safe to assume the trophies are all still bugged.

2 minutes ago, dertswa687o said:

Alright so I loaded an earlier save from before I started the challenges at all and got platinums on all the platforming challenges again (except 41). No trophy. Considering you didn't need to do 41 to unlock the trophy for just completing the platform challenges, it's safe to assume the trophies are all still bugged.

Thats disappointing.  I'm still gonna redo the whole thing to confirm it.  I take it they didn't get back to you on discord?