Razmi's Challenge DLC S-Rank/Platinum Ranks Master List

TripleKing333

25 minutes ago, Laozuli said:

Srry wrongly phrased, I meant the lay off of the staff.

That happened over a week ago and the people involved with the game on its discord have said since then that the future of the game hasn't been decided yet.

At least some of the people who left seem to be willing to work on it. 

1 hour ago, Dylan-Yagami said:

Really upset by this, thousands of hours into always trying to keep 100% to have it be impossible. Meh maybe it will make my compulsions less severe =[

if youre that concerned with keeping a 100% completion rate, then you should never start a game until all DLC is released and the game has been out for a few years because stuff like this has happened.

42 minutes ago, communistwookiee said:

Sure, it sucks for people who won't be able to get 100% on this game, but any time a studio closes out of nowhere, everyone should always think of the talent first. I would assume that everyone on these forums loves games and it's often too easy to forget that they are made by passionate people who work in an industry that doesn't seem to care for human value.

Not really outta nowhere, I do however feel for the staff who stood up for the right thing and now don't have a job...

I would just like to whether we'll get any patch or not, the guys are quite good at disclosing what they can on Discord, but again when you pay around £60 or so (incl DLC) for a game, for 1) enjoyment 2) trophies it gets very frustrating. Even more so that I normally play 'established' games, where bugs have been ironed out/DLC all been released, etc. took a chance with this and for the trophy side it hasn't really paid off

Got a response off Mike Z

'There's nothing to announce about Indivisible right now. The answer to "Is X thing related to Indivisible going to come out?" is ultimately up to 505. They're the ones with the ability to release patches, for example. There is a lot going on presently, and I will not presume to speak for them. But release of anything completed is not being intentionally held up, as far as I know.

If people prefer I leave, I can.'

So to @Dylan-Yagami's post regarding 505 pushing to LZ... I think we'll be stuck in a circle....

Edited by Magicloud-MB
Typo
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Magicloud-MB said:

'There's nothing to announce about Indivisible right now. The answer to "Is X thing related to Indivisible going to come out?" is ultimately up to 505. They're the ones with the ability to release patches, for example. There is a lot going on presently, and I will not presume to speak for them. But release of anything completed is not being intentionally held up, as far as I know.

So to @Dylan-Yagami's post regarding 505 pushing to LZ... I think we'll be stuck in a circle....

i think so too, i do not have a twitter  account so i cant go there but idk any other way to contact either than their discord that some people in this forum have used.especially if the issue was fixed coding wise but just has to be followed through and pay sony or w/e has to happen.I actually replied further about the rumors that they were going to shut down and the support said they hadnt heard anything about the situation over there even tho ugh it was in social media.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Magicloud-MB said:

Seems like it’s a case of playing the waiting game.  There’s a support section for Indivisible on the 505 Games discord and this is the latest from there:

Mike505: “The team is aware of the trophy/achievement issue; I'll try to get more information on that! As for that fullscreen/windowed/mouse click thing, we'll continue to dig in a bit more. A video would be helpful, even though it is likely being caused by something we can't "see".“

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, TripleKing333 said:

Seems like it’s a case of playing the waiting game.  There’s a support section for Indivisible on the 505 Games discord and this is the latest from there:

Mike505: “The team is aware of the trophy/achievement issue; I'll try to get more information on that! As for that fullscreen/windowed/mouse click thing, we'll continue to dig in a bit more. A video would be helpful, even though it is likely being caused by something we can't "see".“

Thanks for bringing this to this forum!

Looks more promising than yesterday, ha

There's no new patch but if you check the trophy list. Those glitched trophies have been achieved. Of course, there there's a possibility they were hacked or it either internal unlocks.

It'll be good to keep an eye out for any updates. 

Patch is currently 1.11 with the 3 glitched dlc trophies. 

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25

Has anybody tried with a COMPLETE CLEAN SYSTEM SAVE since the update?? 

I was going to give a go on my platinum save from last yr, but seems i deleted it as its gone lmfao. 

Just finished 100% RE7, FF7R and LOU2, this is next so im HOPING it will work on a complete new system save data. 

Some have got it according to PS4 tracker, not sure if legit/testers etc, but thete is hope xD

25 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

I was going to give a go on my platinum save from last yr, but seems i deleted it as its gone lmfao. 

Just finished 100% RE7, FF7R and LOU2, this is next so im HOPING it will work on a complete new system save data. 

Some have got it according to PS4 tracker, not sure if legit/testers etc, but thete is hope xD

Lab Zero have already confirmed the achievements are broken.  They fixed the issue internally but the studio collapsed before they could get it into a patch.  

That leads me to believe theres no legitimate way of getting them currently.

If you want to try a fresh save, by all means.  But if you come back here saying it magically worked only for you, my eyes will roll so hard, it may tigger a stroke.

2 hours ago, Optinooby said:

If you look at the recent players, you can see that people started the game after the patch was released and have not been able to get those 3 trophies

So a clean file won't work

2 hours ago, TripleKing333 said:

Lab Zero have already confirmed the achievements are broken.  They fixed the issue internally but the studio collapsed before they could get it into a patch.  

That leads me to believe theres no legitimate way of getting them currently.

If you want to try a fresh save, by all means.  But if you come back here saying it magically worked only for you, my eyes will roll so hard, it may tigger a stroke.

I dont know what is going on with this, its clearly bugged, but with the patch notes and dev tweet contradicting eachother, very weird

Cant remember what it was with now, but ive seen dev published info actually be incorrect b4. Obviously a miscommnunication between devs and marketing teams or whoever, but what im saying is when I see info from 2 official sources that contradict each other, I like to remain very cautious xD

Not saying it isnt bugged as it CLEARLY is!! 

Not magically ONLY for me, as I say and im sure you know, forget abt PSNP for a moment, in the PS4 trophy stats themselves, 0.1% have the trophies. 

Now they may be hacked, may be testers, thats anyones guess, just trying to say I wouldnt be the only one. Its not going to pop for me anyway, but nothing bad with some optimism xD

1 hour ago, Magicloud-MB said:

If you look at the recent players, you can see that people started the game after the patch was released and have not been able to get those 3 trophies

Ive not looked through those yet. 

PSNP doesnt show when somebody starts a game btw, only when they pop the first trophy. Simply loading a game up creates a save file! Most wont, but I for 1 have loaded a game up before, begun, not popped trophies, then came back wks/mths later. 

And how many actually opened game for first time after the recent update? 

Im surprised we only have 82 players here that have got a trophy in the DLC, thought we would have more logged here. 

Probably, likely, but the 0.1% and the patched/not patched contradiction has me 0.1% hopeful for a trick or somet lol

I know, im thinking out my ass, I think my brain doesnt want to compute yet that I have a game on my main that I cant get clean 100% wise ;(

EDIT:

Im just been reading up patch notes etc and noticed Challenge 40 used to have a bug where if you failed it once, you couldnt retry or something......so failing a challenge used to affect something in the coding...but to what extent... 

1 thing im going to try which im 99% sure nobody has done is to do ALL challenges S rank 1st time on them. 

Will require a lot of savescumming, but the patch notes and dev tweets have me hopeful for a little trick or something xD

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

I dont know what is going on with this, its clearly bugged, but with the patch notes and dev tweet contradicting eachother, very weird

Cant remember what it was with now, but ive seen dev published info actually be incorrect b4. Obviously a miscommnunication between devs and marketing teams or whoever, but what im saying is when I see info from 2 official sources that contradict each other, I like to remain very cautious xD

Not saying it isnt bugged as it CLEARLY is!! 

Not magically ONLY for me, as I say and im sure you know, forget abt PSNP for a moment, in the PS4 trophy stats themselves, 0.1% have the trophies. 

Now they may be hacked, may be testers, thats anyones guess, just trying to say I wouldnt be the only one. Its not going to pop for me anyway, but nothing bad with some optimism xD

I'm not sure where your getting a contradiction from.  The DLC came out in early May.  We all beat it and found that challenge 5 and 40 couldn't be cleared with a Platinum time so we reported it thinking just the requirements were broken.  Then in early August, patch 1.11 came out and patched the challenges so you could get the required times, but the trophies didn't unlock.

We reported that the trophies didn't unlock immediately on the Indivisible discord.  They looked into it and confirmed that they were broken and that they had fixed the issue internally but the patch would take a while to materialise.

Then in late august, some of the staff at Lab Zero walked out out due to the allegations made against studio head Mike Z.  The rest of the staff were laid off a week later.

The status of the game is as follows:

505 Games (the publisher) owns Indivisible, not the developer Lab Zero.  

505 Games are in charge of publishing patches for the game.

A Lab Zero employee had fixed the trophy issue internally, but was forced to leave the company before it could be made into patch.

505 Games have made no statements about the future of the game.

As well as the trophy patch, there are missing original characters that were supposed to be added to the game as DLC.

Also there were guest characters like Shantae that were supposed to be added to the game as backer goals from the kickstarter.

Former employees of Lab Zero still frequent the game's Discord server, but are out of the loop as to what is going on with the game now.

505 Games have a presence on the discord server and the latest from them is that they cannot say anything currently.

I say all that, to say this.  

I doubt whoever unlocked the trophies on PS4, did it legitimately.

Edited by TripleKing333

22 minutes ago, TripleKing333 said:

I'm not sure where your getting a contradiction from.  The DLC came out in early May.  We all beat it and found that challenge 5 and 40 couldn't be cleared with a Platinum time so we reported it thinking just the requirements were broken.  Then in early August, patch 1.11 came out and patched the challenges so you could get the required times, but the trophies didn't unlock.

We reported that the trophies didn't unlock immediately on the Indivisible discord.  They looked into it and confirmed that they were broken and that they had fixed the issue internally but the patch would take a while to materialise.

Then in late august, some of the staff at Lab Zero walked out out due to the allegations made against studio head Mike Z.  The rest of the staff were laid off a week later.

The status of the game is as follows:

505 Games (the publisher) owns Indivisible, not the developer Lab Zero.  

505 Games are in charge of publishing patches for the game.

A Lab Zero employee had fixed the trophy issue internally, but was forced to leave the company before it could be made into patch.

505 Games have made no statements about the future of the game.

As well as the trophy patch, there are missing original characters that were supposed to be added to the game as DLC.

Also there were guest characters like Shantae that were supposed to be added to the game as backer goals from the kickstarter.

Former employees of Lab Zero still frequent the game's Discord server, but are out of the loop as to what is going on with the game now.

505 Games have a presence on the discord server and the latest from them is that they cannot say anything currently.

I say all that, to say this.  

I doubt whoever unlocked the trophies on PS4, did it legitimately.

The contradiction is (was) this;

- 'PATCH NOTES - Fixed Platinum threshold for Challenge #5, which was too short and basically impossible to achieve.

- Fixed a bug that caused Challenge #40 to be unavailable after you’d played it once.

- DEV TWEET - They looked into it and confirmed that they were broken and that they had fixed the issue internally

Initially, that looks like a contradiction, saying its fixed then that it is not fixed, but guess obviously looks like they didn't actually check the trophies, just the ranks.

- Fixed a bug that caused Challenge #40 to be unavailable after you’d played it once. -

Due to the bug above, there clearly is or was something affected in the coding when you tried to replay a challenge..

(I'm seen official sources get stuff wrong before btw, regarding bugs etc, just trying to say 100% bugged doesn't always mean 100% bugged, there is still 0.1% that have this trophy. Yea maybe not legit, but still has you wondering no...)

I have 2 things to try and pop the trophy which i'm sure nobody has bothered to do, with good reasons xD;

1. Get S ranks FIRST ATTEMPT.

2. Do the challenges on NG+

I'm sure nobody has done the above, number 1 does have me very curious though due to that old Challenge #40 bug !!

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

The contradiction is (was) this;

- 'PATCH NOTES - Fixed Platinum threshold for Challenge #5, which was too short and basically impossible to achieve.

- Fixed a bug that caused Challenge #40 to be unavailable after you’d played it once.

- DEV TWEET - They looked into it and confirmed that they were broken and that they had fixed the issue internally

Initially, that looks like a contradiction, saying its fixed then that it is not fixed, but guess obviously looks like they didn't actually check the trophies, just the ranks.

- Fixed a bug that caused Challenge #40 to be unavailable after you’d played it once. -

Due to the bug above, there clearly is or was something affected in the coding when you tried to replay a challenge..

(I'm seen official sources get stuff wrong before btw, regarding bugs etc, just trying to say 100% bugged doesn't always mean 100% bugged, there is still 0.1% that have this trophy. Yea maybe not legit, but still has you wondering no...)

I have 2 things to try and pop the trophy which i'm sure nobody has bothered to do, with good reasons xD;

1. Get S ranks FIRST ATTEMPT.

2. Do the challenges on NG+

I'm sure nobody has done the above, number 1 does have me very curious though due to that old Challenge #40 bug !!

They fixed the problems with the challenges as stated in August but did not factor in the trophies/what was needed to trigger.

I am not one to tell someone how to spend their time.... but.... Trying any of the above and you'd be wasting your time.

We are at the mercy of 505 to fix this for everyone

17 minutes ago, Magicloud-MB said:

I am not one to tell someone how to spend their time.... but.... Trying any of the above and you'd be wasting your time

Thing is, can you say 100% it wont work?? If we could I wouldnt even attempt it, a lot xtremely long shot, but whos to say the glitch isnt due to a similar bug which prevented challenge #40

Maybe is a waste, but then if we had this view, some useful glitches/exploits would never be found!!!

From someone who does stuff like this quite a lot, it does work out sometimes believe it or not, mostly doesnt, but when it does its usually very helpful 

You should be hopeful it will work, im trying to be xD

Shouldnt take me too long anyway as I work working on a 10hr platinum walkthrough for this, just never got to writing it. Perhaps along the way I can do a guide for all 108 ringsels, there isnt one currently and perhaps then it wont be such a waste! 

I need to go through the game again anyhow

Edited by Optinooby

It's not worth the time testing stuff. The trophies were obviously just bugged from the start, otherwise somebody would have unlocked the trophy for all battle platinums the day it came out.

It's just that nobody realised they weren't working because it was impossible to get all the platform platinums and we had to wait until the patch to see what challenge 40's platinum time was. But it did have and keep track of your platinum time, so like the trophy for completing all battle challenges, it would have unlocked upon beating it even though it wasn't visible from the selection screen. 

I wouldn't be surprised if like challenge 5, the trophy requirements were just based on an old build. They still refer to S-ranks even though the ranking system uses medals now. 

I had a theory that patch 1.11 itself may have caused the trophies to break, and that maybe rolling back to update 1.10 using the FFXV method might be an option to get around it. The idea being that now that the game registered having all the times as platinum on 1.11, reloading on 1.10 would unlock the trophies if they actually worked on 1.10 to begin with.  

But the more I thought about it, the more it seemed like it wouldn't matter, as challenge 5 would likely just register as gold again.

Also, the more familiar I get with the game and the studio, the more I can picture the whole situation being a massive oversight due to lack of resources.

Edited by TripleKing333

Yeah i had wondered about the FFXV method as well, or if the new update counteracted the trophies. Like how for a while with bloodstained they added new code for items that were coming in a later patch but that caused people to not be able to get the platinum because you couldn't 100% all items.

Edited by Dylan-Yagami

On 16/09/2020 at 5:23 PM, Magicloud-MB said:

For the record, I had a little look at those that have gotten the trophy for completing all the challenges, although some of these were acquired AFTER the patch, those FEW players that did pop the trophy after the patch ACTUALLY started the game BEFORE the patch if you lool at there Indivisible trophies in date order. 

There are new players yea, but ONLY 2 or 3 have bothered to complete the challenges and they have all save files created from BEFORE the recent patch!!! 

Just stating for the record that noone has tried on a clean system file since patch, logged here anyway!!

I actually got to endgame this morning, so will be doing challenges over the weekend. Sure a clean file since patch and getting S first time isnt going to make a smudge of difference, but I can hope xD

I will post the bad news once done ;(

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1