100% completion leaderboard

Hi,

Is it possible to see 100% completion leaderboard? Who has the most total points is the first and counts down

Some principles:

- doesnt count ppl who had hidden trophies

- doesnt count the last in progress game because its mostly work in progress atm (also the profile will be so short time 100 %, when we dont count one in progress game down)

- doesnt count 0% games

Edited by LeFreakElastique

• 3 weeks later...

Why don't you start it yourself?

Make a thread called "100% Leaderboards" and do a Top 40 or 50 and update everything yourself once a month?

It's something to fill your time. It's something to look forward to. It's something that would get you respect around the community.

Just sayin'.

• 2 months later...
some players do not go for quantity, but the quality of the games. For which counts Platinum and 100%. Currently, I'm more on the side of the True Thropies because there is a global and national leaderboard with 100%: http://www.(URL not allowed)/gamersiteleaderboard.aspx?trackerid=35&findgamerid=468

But, here it would be 100x better it will be, because there are only registered players, and here are all what they have PS3. This leaderboard is popular, although transitions could be here a lot of people here.

Leaderboard from Eternal21 I like much more than the previous one. I wish we could be there 50 players, that is for very few people. PrinceofPeace obviously has a super 100%, but this is only temporary, just fire up a new game, and at least half a% fall, so this is changing very fast. Cool, but too many conditions to be fulfilled - 250 post, I have a 0, and the stupid do not want to write in, to get there. Can such be, but unconditional and for all.

Not a bad idea if it were implemented, however I agree with the OP that it should be something like a "100%-ish" or more specifically "100%, minus one game" leaderboard. I find that keeping 100% would require you not to be playing anything at all and most 100%ers are constantly playing something with their latest game that they are working to complete (which keeps them at ~99% the majority of the time and not 100%). Making the leaderboard basically a "100%, minus one game" type of leaderboard would keep it consistent without the constant tornado of people dropping in and out of the leaderboard. Not sure if Sly wants to make a 100% leaderboard or not, but if he does wanna do it, I personally find this method of doing it nice.

Edited by BlindMango

thank you very much, that would be great. Changes in the lead, after firing game is a good thing, there will always be something going on, and it will be worth come who now reigns :) I believe that no player will leave 100% for 1st place because he loves the game and will always be something new to play.

It will be the best site in the world for players who follow the Level and % (non-alcoholic;)