Speedrun Trophies & Trophies in one sitting overview

Since most of us are staying home as much as possible with the pandemic going on, it crossed my mind that I have a couple of games in my backlog with that have to be cleared in one sitting or have to be finished within a certain amount of time. As I work from home I would like to take a break in between and get those out of the way. I'll split the overview in different platforms. If anyone l knows a game with such a Trophy, leave a comment with the game and name of the Trophy.

List of games

PS4 games

Death's Gambit (The Perfect Run)

STAY (Binge staying)

The Little Acre (The Little Speedrun)

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered (These walls can't stop me, Up a short creek without a paddle & a speedy reunion)

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (Staying Dry, Quick Jaunt Through a Warzone)

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered (Outrun the Flames, Catch that Plane & My Horse is Faster)

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Charted! - Speedrun)  

PSVita games 

STAY (Binge staying)

PS3 games

Red Dead Redemption (Have Gun Will Travel, Hit the Trail & Most Wanted)

Shatter (Master Batter & The Boss)

These games I came up for now. Feel free to add a few. Thanks. I'll edit this later.

Edited by ConAir

Nier (PS3) - Lightspeed Fighter (finish game in 15 hours, has to be done on a new run, not NG+).  Also has many trophies for beating bosses under a certain time.

The Alliance Alive HD Remaster (PS4) - Super Speedy Player (beat the final boss in 10 hours).  There are also trophies for beating the final boss in under 15 hours and under 20 hours.  Very easily done on NG+ and has a lot of leeway in time.

2064: Read Only Memories (PS4/Vita) - Iron ROM (beat the game in one sitting without loading or continuing)

God of War (PS3) - Speed of Jason McDonald (beat game in under 5 hours)

Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

• Like 1

This are from my list:

PSVITA

-Muramasa Rebirth: "Can't you go any faster" - Finish the game in 3 hours.

PS4

-SHovel Knight: "Hurry Up!" - Finish the game within 1 hour and 30 minutes (also on PS3/PSVITA).

PS3

-Scott Pilgrim VS The World: "Speed Run" - Clear the game in 90 minutes or less with Knives (only possible if you bought the game and DLC before being removed from the store).

-Kingdom Hearts: "Speedster" - Defeat the World of Chaos in the End of the World within 15 hours (also on PS4). You either go THE LONG WAY or THE FAST WAY according to the guide.

-Castlevania Mirror of Fate: "Quick as Lightning" - Finish the game under 3 h. 30 min.

• Like 1

Limbo and Little Nightmares. Limbo's "No Point in Dying" trophy asks that you beat it in one sitting with <6 deaths but without a time restriction. Little Nightmares' "Hard to the Core" asks that you beat it without dying but under an hour. Both games take about an hour or so to speedrun so they can be done quickly but it's the not dying that makes these trophies ultra rare. They're great, though, and I'd do them again easily. Highly recommend

Alternatively, Wolfenstein II's Mein Leben but you know how that goes

• Like 1

The Shantae series is notorious for not only having speedrun trophies, but also 100% speedrun trophies!

Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut: Speed Runner!, Speedy and Greedy!

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse: Speed Runner, Purple Haired Warrior Maiden

Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero: Speed Runner, Quick Collector

Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero Ultimate Edition: True Hero!, Risky Revolution, True Friends!, Full Wardrobe (All of these trophies require you to get all win screens, aka credit images, and to do that you have to complete four runs of each mode - a normal run, a 100% run, a speed run, AND a 100% speedrun)

• Like 1

I have done a few games with speedrun-related trophies. Here those from my list (I play on PS4 only): 

• The Last Guardian
    •  Lightning Emissary: Beat the game in under 5 hours. 

• Superhot VR
    • What's Wrong with You?: Beat the game in one sitting. 
    • No Sweat: Complete the game in 10 minutes (real time)
    • Take Your Time: Complete Speedrun GameTime challenge
    • Faster: Complete Speedrun RealTime challenge

• Bound
    • Each individual level has a speedrun trophy
    • Speedrunner: Complete the game in one sitting in under 50 minutes. 
    • 100% Run: Beat the entire game in one sitting while collecting all shards, in under 1:05 h. 

• Little Nightmares
    • Hard to the Core: Beat the game in under one hour and without dying. 

• Unravel 2
    • Each individual level has a speedrun-trophy
    • Hard and Fast: Beat all 20 bonus levels in 45 minutes. 

• Death's Gambit
    • The Perfect Run: Beat the game in one sitting, without leveling up and in under 4 hours. 

• Furi:
    • Faster than M: Beat the game speedrun-mode in under 2:12:42
    • Faster than B: Beat the game speedrun-mode in under 1:29:56
Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 1