How many players needed?

Hello there,

sorry to be a bother, I took a look at the trophy list and all the guides I could find, but one thing isn't clear to me. How many players are needed to boost? A few posts said 2 players altogether to start a private match, another post mentioned 3 (including the host). I'd also like to know if all the trophies, including DLC, can be earned in private matches.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, giggedy said:

Not sure how many needed in private but want to find out. Tried to send a message but your settings won’t allow

Sorry mate, not interested in gathering boosting partners ATM.

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

You only need 2 people to start a match but for the Onslaught trophies, I strongly recommend having a full squad of 4 people. I think everything can be done in private matches but because I did virtually everything legit, I cannot be 100% certain of this 1f914.png.

Cheers, that puts me somewhat at ease. I'll try to launch then game and I'll report back here if I run into any issues.

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2020 at 3:35 PM, HuntingFever said:

You only need 2 people to start a match but for the Onslaught trophies, I strongly recommend having a full squad of 4 people. I think everything can be done in private matches but because I did virtually everything legit, I cannot be 100% certain of this 1f914.png.

We did onslaught with a party of 2, private match. It also counts for the 20 matches overall.

• Like 1