Trophy problems (VITA EU)

WaddysWDS

Last night I started playing Thy Sword in Vita, while I was advancing I saw that all the trophies were jumping correctly, to the point where I got the fifth gem and its related trophy ... My surprise came when I also got the trophy to finish the game, thing that I had not yet done, I was missing the final boss, since the 5 gems is the key to open the castle.

This turned on my alarms and I went to see the list of trophies .. my surprise was great when I saw that I was missing trophies (in the list) that I had already achieved, such as the one to rip 15 heads with the attack of the square button, find the Treasure's Second Lair (Trophy: Loot) or hitting me with my own arrow.

Seeing this I started to investigate and I have seen that there are people who have synchronized Vita trophies, I reviewed their listings and I realized the failure, it was not natural that I got the 5 gem trophy along with the one to finish the game.

The truth is that I don't know what to do about it, I don't know if my trophies have been synchronized or not, but this sucks.-

P.S. The only "weird" thing I did in the game was upload the save to the cloud in case I lost in the 21 card betting game ... But I don't think uploading the save to the cloud would cause that problem .. I don't understand anything.

Edited by WaddysWDS

4 minutes ago, Eisregen91 said:

Same problem. 

Finished the game and earned all trophies but 3 are missing from my list. 

Deleted the game reinstalled it, did them again but still missing. 

I was already thinking that it was my console problem ..., apparently it is a general problem, open waiting for a solution from @RatalaikaGames

4 hours ago, WaddysWDS said:

I was already thinking that it was my console problem ..., apparently it is a general problem, open waiting for a solution from @RatalaikaGames

So @WaddysWDS if I understood you correctly, you played the game, the trophy popped corrected on the right side but then didn't appeared on the trophy app?

And only on PSVita, right?!

We got a few comments about this we're investigating but sounds more related on how the trophies got published to PSN more than game-issues because we only have to code the "trophy unlcok" so if it appears on the right side it should be good?!

2 hours ago, RatalaikaGames said:

So @WaddysWDS if I understood you correctly, you played the game, the trophy popped corrected on the right side but then didn't appeared on the trophy app?

And only on PSVita, right?!

We got a few comments about this we're investigating but sounds more related on how the trophies got published to PSN more than game-issues because we only have to code the "trophy unlcok" so if it appears on the right side it should be good?!

Effectively... I played the game, perform the necessary objectives to be able to unlock the trophies, these were unlocked ... (the unlocked trophy notification appeared in the upper right, as is normal in PS Vita) so far everything OK .

Then I quit the game and opened the PSvita Trophy App and the trophies were not unlocked in the trophy list.

But as you say the game registers the unlocking of the trophy because when you carry out the necessary objectives to unlock them, they are not unlocked and no notification is received.

I am not very knowledgeable on the subject, but I think there is a communication problem between the trophy files of the game and the files of the console itself.

If you do not need more information, they are free to ask me, what is strange to me is that if there are people with platinum and trophies they are achieved in a natural order.

Lo dejo aquí en español, ya que uso traductor para comunicarme en ingles y no se si el mensaje ha sido coherente:

Spoiler

Efectivamente... Yo jugué al juego, realice los objetivos necesarios para poder desbloquear los trofeos, estos se desbloquearon... (me apareció la notificación de trofeo desbloqueado en la parte superior derecha, como es normal en PS Vita) hasta aquí todo OK.

Al luego salí del juego y abrí la App de trofeos de la PSvita y los trofeos no estaban desbloqueados en la lista de trofeos.

Pero como bien dices el juego registra el desbloqueo del trofeo porque al volver a realizar los objetivos necesarios para desbloquearlos estos no se desbloquean ni se recibe ninguna notificación.

No soy muy entendido en el tema, pero creo que hay un problema de comunicación entre los archivos de trofeos del juego y los archivos de la consola en si.

Si no necesita mas datos son libres de pedírmelos, lo que me extraña es que si hay gente con el platino y los trofeos están conseguidos en un orden natural.

Edited by WaddysWDS

Understood, we've been checking and if you need to unlock trophy 1, it unlocks 2, and so on....
So far PS4 EU/NA and Vita NA are working fine and are not affected by this issue that's why we suspect it's a deploy problem.
We've asked sony what could be causing this and we're working on a patch in case we've to manually adjust the numbers to fix issue for VITA EU.

• Like 2

On 13/05/2020 at 2:44 PM, Rakinho993 said:

Are the problems solved? Vita is out today in EU so just asking if I can safely play?

Still had the problem just now, but with random trophies popping

@RatalaikaGames

when I shot myself I’ve unlocked Arachnophobia. 
For Ringing the Bell I’ve got Treasure

Killed the Dragon Lord and got the trophy for the sorcerer. 

• Like 1

i had a weird issue on the eu ps4 version

i got to the final area with 4 crystals and was stuck on the map..

the dragon was missing but when i killed him i got no trophy or crystal for some reason

so the game got stuck for me and i couldnt progress

i repeated it from start and it was fine though.. so its a glitch which might occur

21 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

i had a weird issue on the eu ps4 version

i got to the final area with 4 crystals and was stuck on the map..

the dragon was missing but when i killed him i got no trophy or crystal for some reason

so the game got stuck for me and i couldnt progress

i repeated it from start and it was fine though.. so its a glitch which might occur

That's very strange, we will take a look but so far we haven't got any issue report for PS4/Xbox versions.