May not be the place to ask, but how alive is the multiplayer?

YORGOS_PB

2 hours ago, maurjen said:

BFV is still alive last i check

Indeed, a friend has it and it's pretty much alive, yet BF4 is incredibly full

11 minutes ago, IISN24II said:

BF4 is much more enjoyable to play and possibly even more alive than BFV

It is, been playing it and there are full servers of almost every mode

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I would recommend against BFV. I have played almost every single BF ever released (with BF1 being the only exception!) and this game is just frankly horrible. MP is a bit of a mess with the weirdness in the TTK and the overall gameplay just doesn't match up to the fun had in BF4.

It appears to be an easy enough platinum with the exception of the "Death From Above" trophy requiring some luck or really and truly - one of those handy boost sessions.

• Like 1

BF1 is awesome, I used to be a Team BF3 until BF1 came out. 

I don't really buy these games for the Platinum, but they (overall) have pretty normal plats, eh?

Might get BFV when it's 5$ just to scratch it out of my list, I'm aware of all the bad things around it. 

On 30/06/2020 at 3:34 PM, YORGOS_PB said:

BF1 is awesome, I used to be a Team BF3 until BF1 came out. 

I don't really buy these games for the Platinum, but they (overall) have pretty normal plats, eh?

Might get BFV when it's 5$ just to scratch it out of my list, I'm aware of all the bad things around it. 

BFV platinum is fairly easy for the most part. Campaign is just a bit slightly difficult but nothing too taxing. The MP however will require some boosting for the "Death From Above" if you don't want to rip your hair out and as of July 2020 - the Globetrotter trophy is still bugged for the mean-time.

14 hours ago, Mikewara said:

The servers are alive but more importantly the plat is currently unobtainable because one trophy is bugged (Globetrotter), so if you just want to complete it you might want to wait for patch to fix it.

is trophy completely unobtainable or very buggy, because a lot of people earning this trophy currently ?  

7 hours ago, mojtaba333 said:

is trophy completely unobtainable or very buggy, because a lot of people earning this trophy currently ?  

from what I gathered a recent patch changed the map twisted steel, before it was UK vs Germany and now it’s US vs Germany, if you played conquest on this map before the patch you’re golden, if not you should wait for a new patch to fix it (my case)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the game last week, to my surprise it has better servers than BF1 and I'm having a lot of fun. 
The idea of upgrading Bases is really cool, I was able to build a weapon stash and get a katana, also I haven't had trouble with the TTK thing so far. 

Most important, games ARE balanced unlike BF1 where you either won gloriously or lost disgracefully (except when teams are actually unbalanced, like 15v32). 

I always like to finish the campaign before going to multiplayer and naturally I chose the hardest difficulty, which in this game is UTTER BULLSHIT, thankfully I found a method that will help me enjoy the campaign and get the desired trophies as well. I'll be trying that this week. I love BFs campaigns. 

And for Globetrotter, well, I usually play BF to have fun, but I still hope it gets fixed. So far I don't think that'll ever happen. 

I also managed to find a game on Firestorm, we were a mere 16 players but it still was fun enough. 

On 6/24/2020 at 0:29 PM, McDermottx94 said:

I would recommend against BFV. I have played almost every single BF ever released (with BF1 being the only exception!) and this game is just frankly horrible.

You skipped out on the wrong Battlefield! Battlefield I is incredible, and this coming from someone who normally shies away from MP-heavy games. You can still get the BF I platinum, with little effort; though the dlc trophies would require some serious work or boosting. But looking at your impressive gaming profile, you could probably pull it off. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

You skipped out on the wrong Battlefield! Battlefield I is incredible, and this coming from someone who normally shies away from MP-heavy games. You can still get the BF I platinum, with little effort; though the dlc trophies would require some serious work or boosting. But looking at your impressive gaming profile, you could probably pull it off. 

You flatter me too much. I will consider it. Thanks for the recommendation, friend.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...