Stick of Truth Code in Box (Still Active)

Just wanted to point out: i bought a new physical copy of "The Fractured But Whole". On the Copy is printed there is a code inside for the "Stick of Truth" Game and that this Code will expire 01/28/2018. Well it's 2020 and surprisingly i was still able to redeem Code. 15€ for both Games is a very good Deal in my opinion.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 2020-05-25 at 2:35 PM, Sky_RykerXD said:

Also last year, I looked through all my physical copies of other games and redeemed all my codes just in case. Some were supposed to be expired, but still worked as well.

I buy lots of used PS3 games and always try the codes just in case. They are usually always either claimed or expired, but recently I managed to claim a code for the online pass for one of the R&C games. I got a little too excited when I typed one in and it actually worked. ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/17/2021 at 3:00 AM, Bratinov said:

I redeemed mine yesterday, didn't think it would work! Game's been sitting on my shelf for at least a year.

Haven't touched it for so long because I wanted the season pass for cheap. 1f605.png

This is great news! I haven't played The Stick of Truth in years and was just thinking about getting Fractured But Whole, i'm so glad it still works i'm 100% getting it now.