Cash Transfer Question

Tried looking this up, but couldn't seem to find a proper answer to this.  How long do I have to wait before I can collect money from the Cash tab on the phone? Cause I have waited, even did some more activities, but still can't collect more money.

Is there suppose to be a day/night cycle? Or is cash a bit limited at the start of the game in that regard?

8 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

That's... game hour is it? Or actual real time hour? Cause I did read people said that one hour was 15 minutes.

I’ve only been able to get money once since owning property and have 2.5 hours game time. So I can only assume it’s real hours, like the gender trophy is.

edit: just tried again since I had the game open and it seems like irl hours as I have collected twice now in 2 hours. 

Edited by Hatteii

1 minute ago, Hatteii said:

I’ve only been able to get money once since owning property and have 2.5 hours game time. So I can only assume it’s real hours, like the gender trophy is.

edit: just tried again since I had the game open and it seems like irl hours as I have collected twice now in 2 hours. 

Ah, so it seems like it would be around 1 hour real time.  If that's the case, that's fine, at least I know roughly how long I need to wait for the next cash payment, especially this early to start using them on the different stores to slowly increase how much I'll get in the end.

55 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, so it seems like it would be around 1 hour real time.  If that's the case, that's fine, at least I know roughly how long I need to wait for the next cash payment, especially this early to start using them on the different stores to slowly increase how much I'll get in the end.

Yes. Every 1 hour you get will receive cash depending how much you purchase places.

• 2 months later...

Yes, it is 1 hour real life time. Usually when I first starting out, I like to focus on buying up as much property as I can. It is the only thing I spend my money on. I also upgrade my HQ as soon as I can because it will give you bonuses to the amount of money you can collect. By the end of the game I am usually around 44k an hour. I try to focus on my money on my personal upgrades and then Once that is done I will buy all my weapon upgrades. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...