PSA: Guide is wrong about Master at Arms.

ThatMuttGuy

You do have to at least get a kill with every available weapon in the armory to get this trophy. I'm not sure, but I would get a kill with every Van-Guard and throwable as well. I kept getting frustrated because it wouldn't pop, but then as I went through and got kills with every weapon I didn't have one for, it popped.

Just save yourself some frustration and don't listen to the guide on this one!

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

I'm not sure

I'm not familiar with the game, but perhaps this would have been useful if posted in the comments for the guide. Have you tried contacting @NCSFan001 to see if you guys could come to an agreement on the proper way to unlock this trophy?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I'm not familiar with the game, but perhaps this would have been useful if posted in the comments for the guide. Have you tried contacting @NCSFan001 to see if you guys could come to an agreement on the proper way to unlock this trophy?

They haven't updated the guide in years, even with a few comments left on it. I made a post on the forums so if anyone starts this game they can see that this trophy isn't glitched, but that the guide is wrong. I don't mean any disrespect, because keeping guides updated is tough. I'm just trying to look out for my fellow trophy hunters.

• Like 1

Seems this trophy has been buggy for lots of people, so I'm not sure if the guide is wrong. At the most, you can remove the line "You don't need to get a kill with each weapon/van-guard or take damage while wearing the different armors, you just need to equip them." from the section on Master at Arms.

2 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

You do have to at least get a kill with every available weapon in the armory to get this trophy. I'm not sure, but I would get a kill with every Van-Guard and throwable as well. I kept getting frustrated because it wouldn't pop, but then as I went through and got kills with every weapon I didn't have one for, it popped.

Just save yourself some frustration and don't listen to the guide on this one!

7 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Seems this trophy has been buggy for lots of people, so I'm not sure if the guide is wrong. At the most, you can remove the line "You don't need to get a kill with each weapon/van-guard or take damage while wearing the different armors, you just need to equip them." from the section on Master at Arms.

35 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

@BlindMango Think we can just update the guide instead of hoping people who go to the guide first notice a thread opened about it being wrong?

Alrighty I've reworded the trophy with this information - should be good to go now :) 

• Like 4