Profile is not updating.

bcks007

So my profile will not update for the last 2 days, it keeps saying in que, and gets to number 1 spot sometimes, won't upload. I've not gotten any new trophies, but have added around 8 games to my list. Should i earn a trophy to fix this?, or is there something else that can get this working.

Edited by bcks007

So it finaly said updated(today), but the new games that are all at 0% are not added to my totals, or list. Whats going on? Do I need to get 1 trophy to fix this or is this a bug in the system?

I am synced on psn and they show up there, just not here.

Edited by bcks007

1.  Even if it says queue 1 (or whatever that says), your profile should still be updated.  It has happened to me on several occasions.

2.  I just looked on your profile and I see a lot of 0%'s on your profile, so they are on the list.  However, they do not count towards your % completion until you earn a trophy, which is why your % completed is around 77% instead of 40% (just threw out a number, not that motivated).

So to answer your question, no it is not a bug, just how the system works.  Hopefully you found this information helpful.

1.  Even if it says queue 1 (or whatever that says), your profile should still be updated.  It has happened to me on several occasions.

2.  I just looked on your profile and I see a lot of 0%'s on your profile, so they are on the list.  However, they do not count towards your % completion until you earn a trophy, which is why your % completed is around 77% instead of 40% (just threw out a number, not that motivated).

So to answer your question, no it is not a bug, just how the system works.  Hopefully you found this information helpful.

Ok, so I added the psn games: (they are all synced)

Closure

Stacking

Storm

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD

Hotline Miami

Pinball Arcade

Spartacus Legends,

Jet Set Radio (ps3 version)

Runner 2: Future Legend Of Rhythm Alien

Tekken Revolution

DuckTales: Remastered

None of these games are being added to my profile after updating, and its not adding to the unearned trophies section, my number sits at 3,954 and those game I listed would put it over 4,000, etc.

Are they Vita games that you're trying to sync? If so it might be worth going into the trophy settings on there & making sure they are not hidden

Only one of them is cross plafform that being Hotiline Miami, I only own the ps3 version of this though. So its not hidden.

Edited by bcks007