Platinum difficulty

S-ranking wasn't hard for me. Although, I had problems with getting all mission tasks in two missions: Backup Back Down (Extreme) and A Quiet Exit. Other than that, it was fine.

There were also some glitches in the missions with the "listen to all conversations" tasks, but I won't count those.

• Like 2

S-rank is the easy part. doing all the missions tasks sucks. Some are kinda buggy as well. And like a ton of them are listening to X conversation which just takes a long time and has u pretty much follow a YT guide for every mission that has it because you need to be at the right locations at the right times. Overall I wouldn't say the platinum is difficult. But it is very, very time consuming and can be quite tedious. It took me about 300 hours to plat and I hear 150-200 hours as a minimum for most people. So take this into consideration.

Edited by gamesfourever
  • Like 3

I’m just a few trophies away from the plat. Overall it’s not too difficult though some missions can be annoying. S ranks can be easy if you just speedrun a mission. I would advise going after as many mission tasks as you can when you first play a mission. Some won’t be possible until you acquire certain items later in the game. You can also use YouTube videos if you want to try and get as many S ranks and mission tasks completed as soon as possible. I’m currently at 141 hours played and another 4 or 5 should get me the plat. Also to make things easier, even though you don’t get 5000 bonus points if you use a checkpoint, using them makes missions a lot easier when they have checkpoints.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 9:22 PM, gamesfourever said:

S-rank is the easy part. doing all the missions tasks sucks. Some are kinda buggy as well. And like a ton of them are listening to X conversation which just takes a long time and has u pretty much follow a YT guide for every mission that has it because you need to be at the right locations at the right times. Overall I wouldn't say the platinum is difficult. But it is very, very time consuming and can be quite tedious. It took me about 300 hours to plat and I hear 150-200 hours as a minimum for most people. So take this into consideration.

300 hours!? When I heard that it was grindy, I was thinking maybe 100. I'm definitely going to take this into consideration. I'm currently working on the Super Bomberman R platinum, and I've been hating it so much that I told myself that I'd never put myself in that situation again lol.

It took me about ~150ish hours, but I got caught up playing online for a good chunk of it (you basically have to defend your base from other players and can also infiltrate others to steal guards and resources, it’s surprisingly a lot of fun!!). Not difficult, just very tedious in parts. Overall though I enjoyed it and majority of the time it didn’t feel like a chore. It’s a great game and well worth checking out. 

• Like 1

On 6/13/2020 at 4:54 AM, yuber1234 said:

How hard is this game to platinum? I know that it's grindy, but how challenging is it? Getting the S rank on all missions sounded hard to me.

Getting S ranks is easy with end-game equipment, and most of the mission tasks aren't hard either with said equipment.

It's time-consuming, to be precise. It took me around 113 hours to platinum -- the in-game statistics said so. The game is amazing, especially the gameplay. You should plat it. :)

• Like 1