When does the Cleared Tethe'alla trophy pop?

ladynadiad

Description says that it should come when you can travel between worlds.  I can do this, I've gotten Regal's El Presidente title, gotten Sheena's Elemental Summoner title as well.  I'm about to head to the Temple of Darkness after obtaining the item to see in it and this trophy still hasn't unlocked.  Did it glitch on me or do I still need to further progress in the story and the description is bad?

Edited by ladynadiad

8 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

@jgm4789 - Just wanted to point out to you that not everyone has played the Gamecube version and would have a clue what you are referring to. This is actually my first time playing the game.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/gamecube/561316-tales-of-symphonia/faqs/42708

This is already linked in @Jyrakos‘s trophy guide and roadmap, but it is a comprehensive guide by a dedicated author. PS3 version is substantially different from the original as an FYI to trophy hunters. For example, 1 character is harder to get in the Flanoir Inn Decision due to being shifted into the party affinity order instead of being a free last resort.

Check off each treasure chest 1:1 for goodness sake ?. The list of missables goes on for days.

Hopefully after Symphonia, Xillia 2, Vesperia, and Atelier Rorona, maybe, just maybe, I could be prepared and steeled for the Star Ocean series.

Definitely am already using that guide and I have it opened on two tabs.  One for reference for where I am now and one for easy reference to sidequests.  Not bothering with the treasure chests now, mostly because I screwed up very early on in this run.  But since I'm a total newbie, it probably was better to just play mostly blind and refer to a walkthrough when I get stuck and to ensure I get at least the trophy related sidequests like Sword Dancer and Abyssion and knock out the easy titles.

@EqualityEarth - Vesperia isn't nearly as bad as Symphonia.  I 100%ed the Xbox 360 version ages ago and the only title that was annoying to get was Karol's title for beating all the secret missions because the secret missions are definitely the most annoying part of the game.  Everything else was quite reasonable as long as you were following a guide that covered the missable sidequests and there's a free DLC that gives you the costume titles. 

• Like 1