36/37 conversations and Ellie's Joke Trophy didn't pop. What is the best tactic to get them?

bawbzor

So I followed the trophy video guide EXACTLY and i'm 100% sure I unlocked every conversation and joke during my second run (grounded+). All trophies popped except for conversation (36/37) and Ellie's Jokes. What is the best way to get the trophies? I've read people start over an easy run and check statistics after every conversation to check if it is logged. But I don't see a counter for jokes in the statistics section...

Much thanks in advance!

Edited by bawbzor

I ran through every conversation via chapter/sub chapter select again. It takes about 90-120 minutes to run through all of them again using this method.

Before you decide to use chapter select, make sure to make a backup of your save file. Chapter select in this game is incredibly glitchy.

This guide contains list of all conversations per sub chapter:

https://www.ps4trophiesgaming.com/last-us-chapter-2-quarantine-zone-collectibles/

Edited by HusKy

Thanks for the replies everyone! I will check more things tomorrow:) and else I will just do a very quick run on easy. Never played the game guns blazing so it might actually be fun

Edit: So I had too hard of a time to figure out which conversation did not register. Eventually I decided to start a 'speedrun' on easy getting just the conversations and jokes. And after doing a grounded playthrough while simultaneously doing collectibles, this really feels like ridiculous haha. Ammo and craftables everywhere, practically unlimited hp. It doesn't fit the vibe of the story at all, but it is more fun than I would've expected. It feels more like uncharted.

Edited by bawbzor
  • Like 1