Who would play your favourite game character?

MesopithecusUK

With there being talk around about games being made into movies (Assassins Creed, Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry, Uncharted etc.) I was wondering which actor/actress do you think would be best suited to play your favourite video game character? And why?

Nathan Drake is one of my favourite game characters, I've really struggled to think of someone who I think would do the role justice if it was made into a film.

With there being talk around about games being made into movies (Assassins Creed, Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry, Uncharted etc.) I was wondering which actor/actress do you think would be best suited to play your favourite video game character? And why?

Nathan Drake is one of my favourite game characters, I've really struggled to think of someone who I think would do the role justice if it was made into a film.

He's a little old now, but Bruce Campbell = Nathan Drake ......... maybe? lol

I always thought the trophy card for UC3 looked just like James Roday from psych

One of my favorite gaming characters are Guybrush Threepwood and LeChuck from the Monkey Island series.

Neil Patrick Harris would be an awesome Guybrush (he'd have to play it straight, though  :rolleyes: ),

a drunken Nick Nolte practically IS LeChuck  :ninja:

• Like 1