is it really that bad?

RJP_X

On 6/18/2020 at 4:11 AM, Hanzoadam said:

My copy is still sealed from release, I've heard its not great, but got it because I enjoyed Akibas trip

akibas trip was great.

the tales of 'like' combat and hear in a few people the story is interesting is what made me have somewhat of an interest to maybe give it a try down the road. 

It's a decent enough game but my core problem from the couple of hours I spent playing it, is that the main character just isn't likeable enough and comes across as a little too douchey for my liking. At the moment, my score would be a 7/10. BTW, I only have the PS4 version so can't comment on the Vita port.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 18/06/2020 at 6:54 AM, RJP_X said:

the formula sounds great, base price is $20 on vita. 

i hear its awful, but some people like it. 

I really like it. Not as good as Akiba’s Trip Undressed and Undead, but still a fun platinum that doesn’t outstay it’s welcome.

Edited by thefourfoldroot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thefourfoldroot said:

I really like it. Not as good as Akiba’s Trip Undressed and Undead, but still a fun platinum that doesn’t outstay it’s welcome.

wow that's good to hear. thanks, did you play the vita version? wanted reference on if that version is a well enough port of the game. 

Played the vita version. It's an okay RPG, with not much in common with Trip other than the locale. I found the complete change in gameplay mechanics & loss of customization (all the different weapons & outfits you could put on) a disappointment. Overall, I did enjoy it when looking at it as it's own game. Keep in mind it'll be a longer plat then Trip.