Does double xp apply to coop mode?

IesuHado

Hi all I'm level 29 right now and I can't say I'm not enjoying the game at all, actually it's pretty fun and well made (right now, I now the beggining was a disaster). But of course I will like to try other games and this one takes 115GB of space so I want to delete it so I can download another one.

I found coop for me to be the best way to get fast xp, so I would love to know if the wednesday double xp apply to the coop mode or if not what game mode do you recommend me to go for it while the double xp is active?

Thank you so much beforehand all :)

Why the way I want to give some tips for the people trying to get the online trophies fast:

1. You can level up all class in coop mode really fast

2. You can bost trophies like killing 500 while being a hero there too

3. For multitasking trophy go to villians vs heroes mode and select the space fight there you will have more chances

Edited by NordicSaiyan
  • Like 1

Yes, double xp apply to the coop mode. During 1 run you can get 40-60k xp so with double xp you can get over 100k xp per run. Best way is to play scenario where you can play as Palpatine. Save from start 12-16k points then play as him till the end (for me its the most efficient way).

Edit: play as attacker not defender (defending gives you much less xp) 

Edited by Champion_Trophy
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Champion_Trophy said:

Yes, double xp apply to the coop mode. During 1 run you can get 40-60k xp so with double xp you can get over 100k xp per run. Best way is to play scenario where you can play as Palpatine. Save from start 12-16k points then play as him till the end (for me its the most efficient way).

Edit: play as attacker not defender (defending gives you much less xp) 

Perfect! I will do that thank you very much friend

9 hours ago, WardenOfWisps said:

I love using captain plasma. Easy to keep all game aha

4 hours ago, TerminalPhoenix said:

Captain Phasma is good. Another one I like is Bosk. He's very good at managing large groups and you'll be getting lots of XP with these two.

I was thinking the same that captain phasma and bosk are good,

with the captain, I hardly get 35+ and with bosk around 45+, however, when I reached level 30 I got into a match where one player in the team was playing with emperor Palpatine and we finished that game as he net 66+ XP. so I decided to play a couple of matches with him and I liked him. 

now me playing with max emperor Palpatine and proper gameplay I am getting most of the time 60+ and today or tomorrow I will be getting the trophy for level 50

from the map of co-op choose the most down to the right map, I guess the name is first-order its best for leveling up using emperor Palpatine

Edited by cometowner
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, cometowner said:

I was thinking the same that captain phasma and bosk are good,

with the captain, I hardly get 35+ and with bosk around 45+, however, when I reached level 30 I got into a match where one player in the team was playing with emperor Palpatine and we finished that game as he net 66+ XP. so I decided to play a couple of matches with him and I liked him. 

now me playing with max emperor Palpatine and proper gameplay I am getting most of the time 60+ and today or tomorrow I will be getting the trophy for level 50

from the map of co-op choose the most down to the right map, I guess the name is first-order its best for leveling up using emperor Palpatine

Id assume Palpatine is good lol. Phasma maxed is dope because u can basically shoot forever. Plus shes good at taking jedis down with her melee

• Like 1