What are the stars in people's forum profiles?

BinkUncia

Hey all,

Searched for an answer to this, but couldn't find one. Was just wondering if you could see who, and how many people have rated you using the stars on on your forum profile, or if it is anonymous? I have never seen this features in a website before, so I'm curious! 

As far as I know, its anonymous. You also can't check how many people have rated you at what level.

It's pretty much a measure of how much people like you around here.. :P

Ow ok thanks for the replies :)

Lol just went from 5 to 4 for posting this..wow what a coincidence lol :P.

How do you guys know that's the reason? And why even search for a reason? Just be careless, people care way too much and start crying when someone doesn't like them. You can't be liked by everyone nor can you like everyone yourself. So quit your whining and get moar trophies.

Doesn't really come off as whining to me. It's a nonsense rep system anyway, just there for the lulz. Almost like the rep system on 360, it doesn't do much at all however you can FEEL like you stuck it to the man. :lol:

How do you guys know that's the reason? And why even search for a reason? Just be careless, people care way too much and start crying when someone doesn't like them. You can't be liked by everyone nor can you like everyone yourself. So quit your whining and get moar trophies.

Lol, I'm not searching for any reason, nor am I whining, I was just confused as to what the stars were as I have never seen them on a site before, so wondered how they worked. 

• Like 1

Lol, I'm not searching for any reason, nor am I whining, I was just confused as to what the stars were as I have never seen them on a site before, so wondered how they worked. 

I know ;)

I was talking in general and not to you, you were asking a good questions and weren't whining at all.

Sorry, I should have said it different. Or not at all. :S

I hope you feel welcome here. :)