NG+ Collectible - save doesn't show them carrying over?

I've read online through multiple sources that when you start ng+ it carries collectibles over and the tracker should highlight what you've already collected. I'm still in the intro section but my save is only showing 3 collectibles and the tracker hasn't highlighted any with a tick. Will this change once I'm out the intro? 

Does the save only show the collectibles of the chapters you've completed on that playthrough? 

35 minutes ago, mrobinson91 said:

I've read online through multiple sources that when you start ng+ it carries collectibles over and the tracker should highlight what you've already collected. I'm still in the intro section but my save is only showing 3 collectibles and the tracker hasn't highlighted any with a tick. Will this change once I'm out the intro? 

Does the save only show the collectibles of the chapters you've completed on that playthrough? 

Yes it does. If I understand you correctly the answer to your question is: As soon as you start a new chapter the possible collectibles for that chapter Will show in the main menu. If Lets say you have collected 6/6 artifacts and you start a new chapter having collected 2/4  on your first run, it Will show 8/10 in the main menu.

The total collected can also be viewed by reloading the auto completed file. 

Edited by IGUnique

1 hour ago, mrobinson91 said:

You have to turn on the collectable tracker in the options menu.

When you have it enabled, when you go to collect a collectable that you picked up on a previous playthrough, it will display a little icon to show you that its already been collected. Collectables you haven't picked up before will just display as normal.

On 7/4/2020 at 7:01 PM, ObsceneSociopath said:

You have to turn on the collectable tracker in the options menu.

When you have it enabled, when you go to collect a collectable that you picked up on a previous playthrough, it will display a little icon to show you that its already been collected. Collectables you haven't picked up before will just display as normal.

Wow, lol.  Wish that I had known about that before.