Batting from hell

Herbset

I need help with batting. I don't mean help as in share play, that's bs. I only have batting and that fantasy zone thing left on my completion list. I definitely see myself beating the arcade game. Batting however, is a different type of inferno suffering. Can anyone give me ANY tips on how to deal with it? Watching the bat and pressing the button once it stops moving doesn't work.

There is not much to say unfortunately, its a minigame about skill more than anything, if watching the bat doesnt work for you (for me didnt work too), try watching the ball and get the timing right. What I did was listen to the sound of the ball being thrown and wait for X seconds to press the button, after about 2 hours I completed it but it was by far the worst minigame imo

• Like 1

What I found helpful was watching a video and memorizing which quadrant the ball will hit because those positions are fixed and aren't randomized.

All you have to do is hover your cursor there before the ball is launched. The only tricky part becomes the timing but hopefully this shouldn't be too bad. 

• Like 1

I did this by exiting 2-3 strikes after breaking even to save my progress.  Just keep at it, you'll get there :) 

I only remember one proving ground being particularly annoying; the one with the changing styles. Basically have to trust RNG so that you'd be in the right mode at the right time. Again, just keep trying you'll eventually get it :D 

23 hours ago, return__null said:

I did this by exiting 2-3 strikes after breaking even to save my progress.  Just keep at it, you'll get there :) 

I only remember one proving ground being particularly annoying; the one with the changing styles. Basically have to trust RNG so that you'd be in the right mode at the right time. Again, just keep trying you'll eventually get it :D 

Well that one wasn't too bad for me. I'm stuck on mele 6. Breaker style vs guys with sabers. That's the only one I have left :/ Also ya two three strikes ahaha I can't even break even xddd I'm that bad 

• 1 month later...