Observing Mongol Leaders

Legchomper

4 minutes ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

Hey guys I know this gives you an extra point towards your stances but how important is it? are there more than enough leaders you don't need to observe any?

I got all stances by the end of Act 1 by clearing out all camps in Region 1 (24) before moving on to Act 2. I NEVER observed, just killed them. So very little! 

Edited by PhantomFear94
  • Like 1

Just now, PhantomFear94 said:

I got all stances by the end of Act 1 by clearing out all camps in Region 1 (24). I NEVER observed, just killed them. So very little! 

Thanks for replying, I just wanted to be sure i didn't miss anything. This game is amazing.

You will know its a leader if he is practicing his moves somewhere in the game. Get stealth and get as close as possible. Press R2 to observe.

As other people have said, there is MORE than enough leaders in the game if you just kill them all. Observing will just get it done faster.

• Like 1

It's fine if you don't. There are more than enough resources for every unlockable and ungradeable things in this game where I ended up "wasting" a ton of stuff in almost the entirety of the last Act simply because I've been clearing all of the available optional content before I advance the main story.

6 hours ago, AppleJinx said:

It's fine if you don't. There are more than enough resources for every unlockable and ungradeable things in this game where I ended up "wasting" a ton of stuff in almost the entirety of the last Act simply because I've been clearing all of the available optional content before I advance the main story.

Yeah I already unlocked all the stances by now. I too have been taking my sweet time  with all the other tales before doing the main story stuff. I just got the grapple hook.