Can't download it, any solutions?

So I added this game to my library just like I do with all the PS Plus games when they are released, but never tried to download it until today. When I click "download" it takes me to a screen asking which content I want to play first but doesn't show me any options, can't click anything besides Circle and X, so I click the X button to continue and it takes me to the home screen and the download doesn't start. Does anyone know why this happens? I have +100 GB of capacity and tried other downloads and they work just fine. ?

EDIT: 

Found a solution. Start your PS4 and connect it to the internet, log in into your account, log into your account on your PC and go to the store, go to the game on the store and click "Download on your PS4". Works perfectly, no idea why it can't be downloaded from your PS4 directly though. 

Edited by DiegoMolinams
  • Like 3

A few people are are having same problem, I think it just doesn't exist currently on PSN store. I have raised a ticket with it on PSN about it. I recently bought Digital deluxe version of infinity warfare and own COD MW1 remastered on PS plus, hope that doesn't have anything to do with it.

FYI I can not find it on the PSN at all tried through the PSN app and website

Edited by SlipingJimmy
extra goodness

5 hours ago, DiegoMolinams said:

So I added this game to my library just like I do with all the PS Plus games when they are released, but never tried to download it until today. When I click "download" it takes me to a screen asking which content I want to play first but doesn't show me any options, can't click anything besides Circle and X, so I click the X button to continue and it takes me to the home screen and the download doesn't start. Does anyone know why this happens? I have +100 GB of capacity and tried other downloads and they work just fine. 1f622.png

EDIT: 

Found a solution. Start your PC and connect it to the internet, log in into your account, log into your account on your PC and go to the store, go to the game on the store and click "Download on your PS4". Works perfectly, no idea why it can't be downloaded from your PS4 directly though. 

The same happened to me. I couldn't download it from the ps4, then I tried via ps store on pc and it worked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

You cant download this because its nit free, Modern Warfare 2 is free, not this one. Did you realise TC that you're on the MW1 forum.....?? xD

Anyway m8, glad you fixed the MW2 download problem xD

I'm talking about Modern Warfare Remastered that got released in March 2019 for PS Plus members. It's not that hard to understand man. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DiegoMolinams said:

I'm talking about Modern Warfare Remastered that got released in March 2019 for PS Plus members. It's not that hard to understand man. 

Really, damn my bad lol, thought you were talking abt the recent 1 as it has the exact same problem!!!

• Like 2

Ok for some reason MW1 is not available via search results in PS store, I think this is a recent thing as there has been bunch of people posting on here and on reddit. It might also have something to do with that I purchased the Infinity warfare deluxe edition recently and own MW1 remastered on PS plus previously. Who knows.. It should be available for download and be findable in search so something that PS have to look at fix. I have raised a PS support ticket for it.

Anyway here is current fix if you need to download it and play now.

Search for "Modern Warfare Remastered" you will get a list of DLC and COD point purchases. Click on any of the COD points this will send you to the page for this, scroll down and you will see a link to the game page of MW1 remastered. Click this link and you will be able to download from here.

I have done this today and played it fine.