How you turn god mode on?

Titanomachy_75

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/26/2022 at 8:15 AM, LordBilbanes said:

Is it still working?

Yes, I believe so. I don't have the Dream Gate yet, so I haven't been able to test it myself but I just watched a YouTube video from July 30, 2022 saying it still worked.

My question is, does the glitch 'reset' after you save at a bench? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, graffiX_13 said:

Yes, I believe so. I don't have the Dream Gate yet, so I haven't been able to test it myself but I just watched a YouTube video from July 30, 2022 saying it still worked.

My question is, does the glitch 'reset' after you save at a bench? 

I heard it resets? Could be wrong but thats what I heard? 

On 8/3/2022 at 4:49 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

I heard it resets? Could be wrong but thats what I heard? 

Ok, I was able to do it last night and this is what I found out (as of 8/9/22):

You know you did the glitch right if you can't pause or open the map using the touch pad. This is kind of a pain as I wanted to remap my controls (I changed the crystal dash from L2 to X to make it easier). HOWEVER, if you sit at a bench you're able to pause/open the map. This did NOT reset the glitch for me. I was able to change charms and what not. I was still not able to pick up Geo. 

I went ahead and did the Grimm Troupe questline while invincible and even beat Nightmare Grimm. You have to hit him with the dream nail to fight him, and then when the fight was over I was teleported back to normal reality and I was no longer invincible. So, entering a 'dream' and then coming back will reset the glitch (I was still invincible in the 'dream'). I think a few of the videos mention that. 

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, Ninja-Sara-X said:

Thank you! I only ask because I've seen posts on YouTube videos similar to this one but they're claiming they can't do the glitch on a PS5, they're also claiming that it's been patched on PC and Xbox recently.

Team Cherry said way back when the glitch was first found that they had no plans to patch it out, so I'd be surprised if they changed their minds recently after leaving it for so long.

• Like 1