Diane & Chris

Titanomachy_75

I just beat it. There is 1 achievement bugged on Xbox One, but I just saw it's not bugged on PlayStation.

Thing is, the game does a great story telling, ambicious one, with great landscapes, personalities, script and some good music art. However the landscapes are something and the animations and drawns for every character is like 10 feet under the quality of the landscapes. Also there are a lot of glitches and technical problems that ruin a little bit the good experience. Nevertheless, is not a bad game cuz the good story telling.

For the platinum, there are no missables at all, you just need to play the game and eventually one hour before reaching to the end you will get 100% trophies. So, it's not needed to finish the story.

However, if you really wants to know the end of the story, you will need to finish it.

Some good moments, some great ending. Overall really good.

• 5 months later...

Is so sad that this game gives you the platinum almost half way of the ending. 

I know some people are going to rush it and quit and is sad because the game has actually a good story, still I think there is a little plot holes here and there at the ending, but it was pretty good still. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not sure which indie adventure I found more depressing, this or ‘Football Game’. Both had a similar theme and if you enjoyed ‘Rainswept’ you should definitely check that one out too. Overall this was a decent enough story I guess, worth a play through and obviously an extremely easy platinum.

It did crash for me about 7 times though, taking me back to the PS4 Home Screen with an error code. This was AFTER I’d obtained the platinum too, so I can see many getting frustrated and just watching the rest on YouTube to find out how it ends. I nearly did this myself but persevered despite having to replay certain scenes over and over again due to the random save points ??‍♂️

Edited by Jimmy947

• 7 months later...
On 2021-02-01 at 4:47 AM, Jimmy947 said:

I’m not sure which indie adventure I found more depressing, this or ‘Football Game’. Both had a similar theme and if you enjoyed ‘Rainswept’ you should definitely check that one out too. Overall this was a decent enough story I guess, worth a play through and obviously an extremely easy platinum.

It did crash for me about 7 times though, taking me back to the PS4 Home Screen with an error code. This was AFTER I’d obtained the platinum too, so I can see many getting frustrated and just watching the rest on YouTube to find out how it ends. I nearly did this myself but persevered despite having to replay certain scenes over and over again due to the random save points ?1f3fc.png‍♂️

I'm so glad to hear it wasn't just me. I've been having issues with games crashing on my PS5 the past two weeks or so, I was starting to get annoyed, but also concerned that my PS5 was breaking. (The other game was Murder Mystery Machine.)