10/08 - Head Turner is now possible to earn.

TheActualMeg4cy

Just now, stargate1995 said:

The daily store had been the same for everyone for the last few days but not for the very first. Must be some sort of glitch today. I got a lame alt colour version of the ninja outfit selling for 5 crowns lol. Looks worse then the normal.

That's such a shame. I just saw that someone actually obtained this trophy 3 days ago on here so... curious as to whether they got it legit or if there is some kind of glitch perhaps? IDK. This is the first time seeing the legendary colour and pattern together, for me at least.

1 minute ago, Tsuzun said:

Same here, except I’m nowhere close to getting the plat. The items are completely different from your screen.... BUT I play on Asian servers. So my guess is it depends on region?

I'm based in the UK though my account is Irish (still should fall under the same region of course!) so maybe someone from the UK could perhaps confirm?

1 minute ago, stargate1995 said:

I don't think it's based on region, looking at reddit there's a lot of variation in what people are getting.

Just now, BeforeJam said:

These are my store items.

Yep, looks like luck is a factor for this trophy now too.

Thanks for the replies.

It would seem that getting the right items in the store is definitely luck then... yikes. Here's hoping that y'all get those items appearing in the store soon. I guess my natural "luck of the irish" kicked in for me.

This game seriously has one of the worst trophy lists ever devised. Almost entirely luck based or grindy progression trophies, one trophy that's near impossible unless you're extremely lucky, and trophies that are gated off for some but not all players depending on their store selections for the day.

I have no problems with hard trophy lists, but this is just unfair. Black Ops III is my proudest plat because it's hard, but fair. This game's list is just cruel.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BeforeJam said:

This game seriously has one of the worst trophy lists ever devised. Almost entirely luck based or grindy progression trophies, one trophy that's near impossible unless you're extremely lucky, and trophies that are gated off for some but not all players depending on their store selections for the day.

I have no problems with hard trophy lists, but this is just unfair. Black Ops III is my proudest plat because it's hard, but fair. This game's list is just cruel.

Certainly going to be quite the rare platinum regardless of what they do because by the looks of it - all of the legendary stuff will cost crowns and getting 1 win nevermind 5 in a row is difficult enough.

2 minutes ago, Malachen said:

@Vetranom seems to have been the first to plat it but yeah it sucks that people have been given random stores today. Not sure if it's a bug or intended

Its definitely weird, considering every other day I would see people wearing the exact same items I had in my store (daily rotation)

Sadly no legendaries for me today

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Added to

4 minutes ago, BeforeJam said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this list. Would have even ejoyed if it was more grindy tbh. Quite a straight forward list.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this list. Would have even ejoyed if it was more grindy tbh. Quite a straight forward list.

You've just started. You have no idea how unreasonably luck-based Infallible is.

• Like 2