[Video] TLOU2 Review

DansomeTV

It's well-edited, although your cuts are occasionally too frequent. As for the actual content, it works fine as a capsule review. I don't expect you to wax lyrical about your own personal experiences in five minutes, and perhaps I'm in the minority here, but I don't think it's necessary. YouTube is awash with highly-stylised reviews that play out like a teenager's diary entry. I personally prefer more objective, analytical-style reviews - although yours doesn't necessarily fall into that category either.

With that said, I don't think there's enough here to differentiate your content from anyone else's. Depending on your intentions, you still need to find your niche in what is a very saturated genre. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, guy who says bruh said:

I watched your video and I didn't liked it. I wanted to hear your personal opinion/experience with this game, instead of breaking down game on parts, like "Graphics - great, Music - great, Story - great, Bugs - bad". Everybody knows that, but what this game is to you? Reviewing something it's not only taking thing apart, but also drawing lines between parts with something called "personal practical experience". People want to see something unique, something that makes you different from others.  Please don't make next video with same exact template as you used here.

fair points, guess i shouldn't have posted a video that's a couple months old here. my style has changed a lot since this video.

3 hours ago, TheArcadeKid said:

It's well-edited, although your cuts are occasionally too frequent. As for the actual content, it works fine as a capsule review. I don't expect you to wax lyrical about your own personal experiences in five minutes, and perhaps I'm in the minority here, but I don't think it's necessary. YouTube is awash with highly-stylised reviews that play out like a teenager's diary entry. I personally prefer more objective, analytical-style reviews - although yours doesn't necessarily fall into that category either.

With that said, I don't think there's enough here to differentiate your content from anyone else's. Depending on your intentions, you still need to find your niche in what is a very saturated genre. 

see point above lol thanks for taking the time to watch even if you weren't a fan. i think my newer content is more appealing and addresses all your points, but in regards to this review, fair feedback for sure.

2 hours ago, rolldogg187 said:

He didnt say this video was an improvement he said his content has improved since this video. In my opinion its a solid review although i didnt get a single bug myself.

thanks for taking the time to watch