Trophy popping problems

jasondm300

A patch is now available. The 800 souls trophy popped when I loaded a level with it installed. Hopefully it's sorted out all the weirdness? Fun little time-waster, though I can see a lot of grinding ahead as I'm only making 1500 souls a show at most and it's already costing ten of thousands to level up...

EDIT: Seems like while the right trophies are triggered at the right time (through the in-game notification box), the trophies themselves don't pop until you quit the game and start again. Also, you need to play a round on Normal difficult of the last level for the Tour Complete trophy to unlock (the real requirements are not to unlock all stages, but to play them all).

Edited by visighost

• 2 weeks later...

Trophies seem to be working better now, but I’m reasonably certain the souls trophies only count in infinite mode. I had over 7000 with death chan with no trophies but after playing a few rounds of infinite the 3500 notification popped in game, then the trophy once I went back to the menu

Trophies DO work, but they're still f**ked up. You'll see the in-game notification, but a lot of the time, the trophy won't pop, then at some point, the game will crash. When you next start up the game and do something, THEN the trophies will pop. I had the music trophy, the trophy for completing all levels, and the max level for Death-chan trophies all pop simultaneously.

So basically, your time for the trophies on the Vita version are going to look all messed up, as if you did not receive them legitimately.

Anyone know how to let the PSNProfiles folks know so people don't get flagged for this version of the game?

There was another patch today for the Vita version. I’ll see if that has improved the trophy delay.

The game really disappointed me though. I thought it was going to be a variation of Iron Snout or a Chicken Assassin, but really it is just a lame button masher. Basically Mayo with two buttons to mash not one. And ridiculously grindy for what it is.

By the 3rd or 4th character, repaying the same level ad nauseam is completely devoid of fun.

And my thumbs are really aching.

• 3 months later...

Just an update to know there are still trophy problems in 2021. I have everything except for the 9 outfits trophy which I saved until the end. Once I bought the 9th outfit, the achievement in game popped but the trophy did not. Since that was the last one, there was nothing else to trigger the trophy. I tried waiting for it to crash and then restart, exit and return, play random stages and modes and bought more outfits, but nothing. I am currently restarting the game for that one achievement which shouldn't take too long but this bug locked me out of the platinum otherwise. Hopefully that works. I will do a cloud backup before buying the outfits. 

8 minutes ago, archmiel said:

Just an update to know there are still trophy problems in 2021. I have everything except for the 9 outfits trophy which I saved until the end. Once I bought the 9th outfit, the achievement in game popped but the trophy did not. Since that was the last one, there was nothing else to trigger the trophy. I tried waiting for it to crash and then restart, exit and return, play random stages and modes and bought more outfits, but nothing. I am currently restarting the game for that one achievement which shouldn't take too long but this bug locked me out of the platinum otherwise. Hopefully that works. I will do a cloud backup before buying the outfits. 

I had no problem unlocking nine outfits a couple of weeks ago.  Got the platinum late last year

15 minutes ago, archmiel said:

Yeah, I finally finished this back in the fall and most stuff was ok, but the trophy for unlocking Elysa didn't pop. I played on, as sometimes the trophies tended to pop late, but no joy. So it looks odd, I have all the trophies for the kills with Elysa, but the last trophy I earned was for unlocking her. I would suggest that folks keep regular cloud save back ups just in case - I ended up having to delete my save and start over to get enough souls to unlock Elysa again - fortunately the trophy unlocked on the second attempt.

4 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Yeah, I finally finished this back in the fall and most stuff was ok, but the trophy for unlocking Elysa didn't pop. I played on, as sometimes the trophies tended to pop late, but no joy. So it looks odd, I have all the trophies for the kills with Elysa, but the last trophy I earned was for unlocking her. I would suggest that folks keep regular cloud save back ups just in case - I ended up having to delete my save and start over to get enough souls to unlock Elysa again - fortunately the trophy unlocked on the second attempt.

The game is a buggy mess and whoever ported it should never work in the business again.  The game still is somewhat amusing, but the bugginess really makes it hard to recommend.

Also, congratulations on breaking the 40,000 trophy barrier.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LordBilbanes said:

The game is a buggy mess and whoever ported it should never work in the business again.  The game still is somewhat amusing, but the bugginess really makes it hard to recommend.

Also, congratulations on breaking the 40,000 trophy barrier.

Thank you ?

• 1 month later...