How much of this version's text is in Japanese?

L0rdAceX

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2020 at 5:11 PM, L0rdAceX said:

I was thinking about stacking this with the other 2 versions. How much of this version is in japanese? It probably won't stop me even if it's too much, but would be nice to know. 

If you figure out how to buy it I’ll pay you to share lol

On 9/5/2020 at 1:01 AM, Orenn16 said:

If you figure out how to buy it I’ll pay you to share lol

Haha fair enough, I definitely didn't realize the JP store only allowed the use of credit cards at the time. Perhaps another storefront sells that version? Maybe HK? I have no idea how you could check and verify this though. 

2 hours ago, L0rdAceX said:

Haha fair enough, I definitely didn't realize the JP store only allowed the use of credit cards at the time. Perhaps another storefront sells that version? Maybe HK? I have no idea how you could check and verify this though. 

I’ve spent the better part of the week trying to find a way to purchase it and I truly don’t think there is one. PayPal work around doesn’t work anymore either :/

10 hours ago, Orenn16 said:

I’ve spent the better part of the week trying to find a way to purchase it and I truly don’t think there is one. PayPal work around doesn’t work anymore either :/

Yea, I think it's just this game. From what I could glean from Google translate, the publisher made it so the only way to purchase the game was via a credit card and our European or American credit cards won't do the job :\ I've seen 1 or 2 US profiles have the plat so I'm curious how those people did it or maybe they have a japanese credit card. *shrug*

I believe the issue is the game rating. If it is mature, or the equivalent of mature in Japan, then you need to verify the purchase with a credit card. You may want to poke around on the Japan Bioshock forum for tips. I think your only option though would be to find someone from Japan to purchase it for you on your account with their card.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, FuuJojo said:

I play on a Japanese account since I live in Tokyo but i buy USD or GBP credit on PlayAsia usually on my other profiles to play overseas games. 

Same can be done with Japan if needed. 

As the earlier posters have said, no, it can't.

Store credit won't work. You need a credit card.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...