Any way to leave feedback for gaming session creators?

Dude, this idea would be just fucking awesome. A rep system for boosting sessions, why don't you make a thread about this in the Feedback and Suggestions page?

I believe it has been made before. The option to rate both the creator and the participants is genious, I don't like making sessions anymore because a bunch of random people join and they never show up. A rating system would force people to be more commited to it.

What was the game?

Every time I set up or join a session it's a complete headache getting everyone in the game at the same time. I always try to message people by saying how many hours in advance, because everyone is in a different time zone. Tomorrow at 8pm for me isn't the same time for other people. Often it's not even the same day (it's Tue for me but they are already on Wed), so I might say "I can get on 2 days and 12 hours from now, so 60 hours".

What was the game?

Every time I set up or join a session it's a complete headache getting everyone in the game at the same time. I always try to message people by saying how many hours in advance, because everyone is in a different time zone. Tomorrow at 8pm for me isn't the same time for other people. Often it's not even the same day (it's Tue for me but they are already on Wed), so I might say "I can get on 2 days and 12 hours from now, so 60 hours".

It was for Midnight Club LA for the 'T-Mobile" trophy, that's the only one you cant boost since you need 5 friends for it.

I feel that a reputation system like this could potentially be abused negatively unless certain procedures are taken first. By procedures I mean all members taking part in the group having to sign up/accept one another via the website before being able to vote on one another..

I feel that a reputation system like this could potentially be abused negatively unless certain procedures are taken first. By procedures I mean all members taking part in the group having to sign up/accept one another via the website before being able to vote on one another..

The site could ask the creator of the session who assisted and who didn't (that would be the rating), then every member who showed up is able to rate the creator.

I don't think people would give a bad reputation after being helped on a boosting session just for the lolz.

It could be encouraged to use the date/time as secure. Part of the problem is when people add tentative, they probably get responses from people that can't make the tentative time. If someone creates a session for 3am my time, and I know I can't make it, I won't sign up.

It's also easy enough to create a session at a different time. If no one can really make a session set for 8am my time, I can create a different session for 8pm my time.

Meh, I could understand wanting to negative vote someone if you joined their session and they got the trophy and ditched on you without returnign the favor, but I can't really see any other reason for it including the one given in this thread. Personally I don't use the gaming session feature here as I would rather set stuff up with people that I'm actually communicating with ahead of time. If it doesn't work out it doesn't work out. There's no point crying about it. Set up and run your own session. It's that simple.

Meh, I could understand wanting to negative vote someone if you joined their session and they got the trophy and ditched on you without returnign the favor, but I can't really see any other reason for it including the one given in this thread. Personally I don't use the gaming session feature here as I would rather set stuff up with people that I'm actually communicating with ahead of time. If it doesn't work out it doesn't work out. There's no point crying about it. Set up and run your own session. It's that simple.

Not crying about it, I have set up my own session for it with no takers. My point is I joined one that already had the players for it, Everyone got the trophy except for me. So what else can be done? I don't have any friends since I just came over from xbox and I don't have a magic wand, so what do you suggest?

Trueachievements has this implemented for xbox, they have it for session creators and players. You can check their feedback before joining or accepting players. It saves a lot of time weeding through serious players and people that just want to waste your time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Having wasted about 4 hours this weekend on 3 different boosting sessions (Creators and others no-showing, people being jackasses and not actually boosting) I fully support a reputation or like/dislike system.  If it was "just a game" or "stuff happens" people wouldn't go through the effort of joining sites and finding sessions :P