Skin O’yer teeth in first minute

SicilianDragon92

Easy method to unlock skin O’yer teeth in the very first minutes of the game.

1. Take one of your original 4 rangers and move them far away from the others.

2. Select a different party member (make sure they are the only one selected so the first ranger doesn’t start returning automatically) and pick up the nearby shovel.

3. Use the shovel on Ace’s grave. Vargas will warn you not to do that. Try to dig another couple of times and Vargas will eventually aggro and shoot dead the 3 nearby rangers, but will leave the last one if they are far enough away.

4. Trophy Unlocks

Hope that saves some of you from fiddling around with the random encounters.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 26/08/2020 at 10:36 AM, SicilianDragon92 said:

Easy method to unlock skin O’yer teeth in the very first minutes of the game.

1. Take one of your original 4 rangers and move them far away from the others.

2. Select a different party member (make sure they are the only one selected so the first ranger doesn’t start returning automatically) and pick up the nearby shovel.

3. Use the shovel on Ace’s grave. Vargas will warn you not to do that. Try to dig another couple of times and Vargas will eventually aggro and shoot dead the 3 nearby rangers, but will leave the last one if they are far enough away.

4. Trophy Unlocks

Hope that saves some of you from fiddling around with the random encounters.

Can't get this method to work. How far away does the ranger have to be?

15 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

This trophy is easier combined with Ooops (it's not necessary but two birds with one stone)

Put the game on a higher difficulty, leave 1 enemy alive (a slow one is better) and move all party members close to him except the one that will survive.

The survivor should fire with a rocket launcher or explosives from a distance (you can see the radius of the explosion).

Try to lower the health of party members and enemy in case you are not at the start of the game

2 hours ago, bikeman223 said:

From conversations with others I think you may have to move the ranger as far as you can to the North East (according to the 2D map), if I remember rightly. I think it was discovered that it will only work there, but I haven’t tested it myself.

12 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

This trophy is easier combined with Ooops (it's not necessary but two birds with one stone)

Put the game on a higher difficulty, leave 1 enemy alive (a slow one is better) and move all party members close to him except the one that will survive.

The survivor should fire with a rocket launcher or explosives from a distance (you can see the radius of the explosion).

Try to lower the health of party members and enemy in case you are not at the start of the game

Yeah, I got this by using the RPG-7 on my party and low level guards in the Chief’s house at Rail Nomad’s. Once the fight was over I got the trophy.

Edited by bikeman223

• 5 months later...

I just got the trophy trying to use this method but it worked differently than I expected so I thought I'd explain how to do it the way I managed. The problem is it's not the character that runs far away that gets left alive. General Vargas killed 2 of the 3 characters standing around Ace's Grave and then head off toward the character that I placed right at the entrance to the Citadel(by the Star symbol that leads into the Wasteland). Basically let him kill that character and for some reason he'll have moved so far away from the last character standing by the Grave that the encounter will end once he's killed the character by the entrance. I don't think you CAN get far enough away from him naturally to survive. Good luck to those who try this method, seems pretty easy to replicate.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...