Any good?

dannyswfc9

Hi.

Im thinking of getting this but the early reviews arnt great. Im not really into real simulation racers these days (apart from gran turismo) and lean more towards arcade type racers. Thats why i havent played the first 2 games. 

This looks more towards a need for speed type game which i would be happy with.

Your opinions would be appreciated

Edited by dannyswfc9

13 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Hi.

Im thinking of getting this but the early reviews arnt great. Im not as into real simulation racers as arcade type racers. Thats why i havent played the first 2 games. 

This looks more towards a need for speed type game which i would be happy with.

This is nothing like the first 2 this is not a sim its arcade think of Grid/Driveclub with a lot more different racing classes. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

This is nothing like the first 2 this is not a sim its arcade think of Grid/Driveclub with a lot more different racing classes. 

I really liked driveclub because of the objectives and pc3 looks similar. Grid got boring really quickly.

Cheers dude

16 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Im not really into real simulation racers these days (apart from gran turismo) and lean more towards arcade type racers. Thats why i havent played the first 2 games. 

I think you would love the first 2, if you're not a completionist.

You can play on the easiest settings.

This one will be to your liking for sure.

• Like 1

Been playing it since Wednesday afternoon and so far I've been really enjoying it. I've seen some visual problems and events not unlocking when they should have (you can spend a bit of extra in-game money to unlock them though so you are not completely locked out) but gameplay wise, it feels somewhere in the middle of Driveclub and Forza.

The trophy list is also way easier compared to the previous two so that's also a bonus! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGoaler said:

I think you would love the first 2, if you're not a completionist.

You can play on the easiest settings.

This one will be to your liking for sure.

I was thinking of getting project cars 2 but i do like a shiny platinum and i know i would stress about the 300+ online racers needed lol