Hidden locations

cedom02830

Spawn at Awe Transit Bay, then back track through shifted passage. The easiest way to describe is there is an office near to the thing that comes after you (sorry don't know the name) When in the office go out the exit with the tree on the left of door. Go straight forward and down, the wall at the bottom think has a picture and is breakable. Through there and up and eventually you drop into another office, with another wall to break. Go through and you'll see the clock puzzle in the distance.

Hope this helps, let me know 

10 minutes ago, ukinspro said:

Spawn at Awe Transit Bay, then back track through shifted passage. The easiest way to describe is there is an office near to the thing that comes after you (sorry don't know the name) When in the office go out the exit with the tree on the left of door. Go straight forward and down, the wall at the bottom think has a picture and is breakable. Through there and up and eventually you drop into another office, with another wall to break. Go through and you'll see the clock puzzle in the distance.

What's about others how many and where they are?

44 minutes ago, ukinspro said:

Got it thanks ;)

I don't have the trophy yet but here are the three I've found so far, hope this helps someone:

• The inaccessible room in the abandoned offices, break the wall in the adjacent office
  • Fast travel to the AWE Loading Bay control point. Turn around so that you are moving away from the loading bay doors and go down the hall in the shifted offices. Keep going past a set of double doors. Once you see the next set of double doors, look up towards the bright area and jump up there.but some 
  • Spawn at Fra Mauro AWE Entrance and head tot he observation deck. Move the junk and go down the elevator shaft on the left

31 minutes ago, Smaxoy said:

But u've got trophy for them...

Ha, not everyone is PowerPyx who creates gets sent an early copy and makes a living of recording everything, people just wanna have fun :)

What I remember from my playthrough about hidden locations I believe it unlocked on my fifth?

- Abandoned Offices - There is an unaccessable room in the far left. Shash through the wall to get there (you also find a plant there too).

- Shifted Passage - Clock Room / Secret Clock room (See ukinspro  walk through)

- Loading Bay Vents - This one is a did it happen moment? I can't remember but finding the Mold location in the tunnels.

- Shifted Offices - There is a secret chest up in a crevasse

- Fra Mauro AWE Entrance - There is two elevators, you're mean to go down one. Instead go back up to the top and go down the other one. Its near the platform track light puzzle

Edited by wardragon989
RecodingGenesis location update
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, ukinspro said:

7 minutes ago, RecodingGenesis said:

I don't have the trophy yet but here are the three I've found so far, hope this helps someone:

• The inaccessible room in the abandoned offices, break the wall in the adjacent office
  • Fast travel to the AWE Loading Bay control point. Turn around so that you are moving away from the loading bay doors and go down the hall in the shifted offices. Keep going past a set of double doors. Once you see the next set of double doors, look up towards the bright area and jump up there.but some 
  • Spawn at Fra Mauro AWE Entrance and head tot he observation deck. Move the junk and go down the elevator shaft on the left

Those four points should get you the trophy. Mine unlocked after getting my fourth hidden area from following ukinspro's clock walkthrough