Blitz trophy tips

fsluca

• 1 year later...

I can't for the life of me get these last two online trophies, I'm gonna need to reevaluate and really take time off to train my technique and improve on the game via A.I's on the hardest difficulty. This is really stress inducing. This is probably the last online competitive trophy I'll bother getting. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 31-12-2021 at 3:03 AM, Xionzenn said:

I can't for the life of me get these last two online trophies, I'm gonna need to reevaluate and really take time off to train my technique and improve on the game via A.I's on the hardest difficulty. This is really stress inducing. This is probably the last online competitive trophy I'll bother getting. 

Maybe you can find someone to boost this trophy by letting you win? I haven't focused more into the details what you need to get this trophy but I think there's someone here that will help you boost it. Or maybe you can wait because this game will be free to play if you have ps plus, so I can help you boost and I need someone to boost me....

• 2 weeks later...

As a tip, from someone that just started the game last weekend. Definitely try to get a mode that goes by points and go straight for the takedown after your opponent attacks. Once on the ground use the G and Pound to the body to rack points up. If you end up versus someone that is skilled on the ground and will not let you get a good ground and pound going switch it up by going for a submission.  Most people dont know how to counter once the submission begins and panic. Either way this will burn lots of time and more than likely you would have already landed some blows on your opponent. I found this strategy works because of 2 reasons. One; initiating ground control limits the points against you while maximizing yours. Two, even in "2 to Tango"  starting a submission going further limits the time your opponent has to retaliate. Good luck everyone. 

21 hours ago, kostaspapa479 said:

Et bien voici une stratégie pour les nouveaux joueurs comme moi : il faut jouer minute pour gagner et avoir un combattant de type smasher (j'expliquerai plus tard pourquoi). Ensuite, vous voulez vraiment viser le retrait effectué avec le triangle L2, L1, puis faire un cercle pour faire tomber votre adversaire au sol. Le smasher aide vraiment car il fait un ton de dégâts avec ce retrait. Enfin, allez au sol et frappez et commencez à écraser votre adversaire. J'ai obtenu le trophée du premier coup avec ça et j'ai commencé à jouer au jeu il y a 3 jours. (Désolé si vous ne comprenez pas mon anglais mais j'apprends encore la langue)

Thx for the method, finally I've got it with my Fighters in Smashers ?

Platinum is here ?

4 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

I finally got it last night during minute to win it

Played as Khabib and just made all 6 people tap out

Very surprised you tapped out all 6 in a minute lol. Must’ve been a lot of noobs that don’t know the submissions

No divisions is not very "casual friendly" ahah. I'll give it a few tries each time a new variation pops up, but no point getting frustrated over a trophy. Just seems silly considering the other online trophy seems to match you with closer skill level players.

Edited by xMILLZEx

1 hour ago, fsluca said:

Very surprised you tapped out all 6 in a minute lol. Must’ve been a lot of noobs that don’t know the submissions

Yeah I got very lucky

The defend an online championship is filtering me right now, usually I end up winning a match and dropping the next one.

I had this game on my radar for a very long time, however I hesitated buying it because it is from EA. Now that it was on psplus I decided to get it.

I just got the plat and this game reminded me why I never play any EA games at all, it is just so random lol.

Some people get away with spamming jabs all the time and you can't do anything about it. Others are just constantly throwing you to the ground and some are winning even though the stats are in your favor!!! This blitz mode was so annoying, but I got it now finally using Jon Jones on

"Two to Tango".

Good luck to everyone on getting this annoying trophy.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

I had this game on my radar for a very long time, however I hesitated buying it because it is from EA. Now that it was on psplus I decided to get it.

I just got the plat and this game reminded me why I never play any EA games at all, it is just so random lol.

Some people get away with spamming jabs all the time and you can't do anything about it. Others are just constantly throwing you to the ground and some are winning even though the stats are in your favor!!! This blitz mode was so annoying, but I got it now finally using Jon Jones on

"Two to Tango".

Good luck to everyone on getting this annoying trophy.

Lol I am with you on that comment about people winning despite the stats being in your favour. Sometimes I would have 2-3 takedowns and 10 more strikes, yet still lose by decision.

Thankfully I finally got the blitz trophy done with Khabib in the minute to win it mode. 

• Like 2