Question about Trophy List

westerosi27

Just got the Ultimate Edition, installed the game and all the DLC's, then I looked at the trophy list and the trophies are all merged together, main game and DLC's, not separated like every other game. Then I came here and the trophy list is divided, again, like any other game, but not on my PS3. 

So, I need the dlc trophies for the Platinum? Will it unlock if I obtain the Main Game trophies only? 

I have no problem with the idea of playing it to 100%, but with the amount of bugs this game is reported to have, makes me doubt. 

• Like 1

I don't recall there being a lot of bugs to contend with, either. I played the absolute heck out of it on X360 and plan to again once I get through some unstable online titles here in short order, but the only achievement I wasn't able to get was beating the final boss of, I believe, the expansion on nightmare difficulty.

Times were simpler for me back then, but now I think I know what I have to do to breeze through.

There was a time on PS3 that there were no separate sublists for DLC, just trophies added to the main list although they were not required for the platinum.

On PSNP they added the separation of the trophies manually to make things clear.

Dragon Age Origins is old enough to fit the time that DLC didn't get their own sublist on PS3 :)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

@westerosi27 I would advise doing the DLCs anyway, most of them are only 1-2 hours. Awakening is around 8 hours (which is like a mini-sequel to the game). You get a lot of cool stuff and even another companion. The extra story is really awesome too.

Will do. 

22 hours ago, Kolm said:

There was a time on PS3 that there were no separate sublists for DLC, just trophies added to the main list although they were not required for the platinum.

On PSNP they added the separation of the trophies manually to make things clear.

Dragon Age Origins is old enough to fit the time that DLC didn't get their own sublist on PS3 :)

Now that I think of it, Fallout 3 had that same "problem".