Platinum Unobtainable?

royal642award

• 11 months later...

I didn't even know this had an online trophy. I could see if it's possible since my vita still works and I played this game a while ago. I'll let you know.

Edit: apparently it's still possible, after the first tutorial bits you can already queue. unfortunately there's nobody but if anyone else is after reading this let me know, i could use this and then take my time with the rest!

Edited by Darghel

4 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

I have this game and would like to go ahead and get the only online trophy done, although I hear it's really hard to connect to people.

Assuming bad online, I guess also because nobody plays it. Even when I had it I found nobody. Valhalla knights isn't exactly a famous franchise afaik. I played the first on psp and it was mediocre at best! 

3 was a little better but I did lose my files for some reason. Too bad. 

Edited by Darghel

13 hours ago, GastNDorf said:

Can confirm the online still works fine, Darghel and I could find each other almost instantly after we started searching at the same time.

Yeah I forgot to update this, but as of 26 of August the online still works.

But do make sure to have someone with you, as the online is super dead. There's no need to win, only to fight. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bmercenary said:

Could be, Haven't seen it on the forum and can imagine that players ar nog that close to each other. 

Found an answer, and yes you can  :) 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/251516-ad-hoc-with-same-account/

Me and my partner both have the game, so fortunately for anyone that has friends with vita's close by, and both have the game, you can indeed do it ad hoc.

Or if you have a vita tv, you can play it with yourself.

Granted i understand that the cross section of all those things coming together is a little low, but still.

9 hours ago, Ancestral_Spirit said:

Found an answer, and yes you can  :) 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/251516-ad-hoc-with-same-account/

Me and my partner both have the game, so fortunately for anyone that has friends with vita's close by, and both have the game, you can indeed do it ad hoc.

Or if you have a vita tv, you can play it with yourself.

Granted i understand that the cross section of all those things coming together is a little low, but still.

Nice find. Good to know.

8 minutes ago, Darghel said:

Update: Apparently the issue wasn't server-wide or anything, but @Bmercenary wifi wasn't working for him and going with phone data worked. 

So in case your matching doesn't work and says that the "matching has failed", make sure your connection works and in the doubt use data or another option. 

Also,

In the room I was in I had 56% Wifi signal. With phone data 100%. That could maybe played a role in this.

Hopefully this information can help somebody in the future.

• 4 months later...
On 9/19/2021 at 5:43 PM, Bmercenary said:

Also,

In the room I was in I had 56% Wifi signal. With phone data 100%. That could maybe played a role in this.

Hopefully this information can help somebody in the future.

how do you use phone data? phone as a hotspot? want to know if ill have any problems before i start this game

On 1/20/2022 at 4:06 AM, ChowderlyDude said:

how do you use phone data? phone as a hotspot? want to know if ill have any problems before i start this game

If you are close to a router or access point with decent ping, you should be fine.

If you cannot connect with a buddy online, try phone data. It's only for a few minutes so you should be fine.