Missing Gaps?

Syco2oo5

Hi, currently going onto the Gaps. First Level Warehouse i found the first ones that didnt work for me. Highrail & Monstergrind. Do they work for others? Just grind the red Rail in the Air and drop right under onto the halpipe rail and grind the next rail before the halfpipe. At this point both should come, but they dont :/

29 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

Yeah mate, worked for me. One I can't seem to get to register is Taxi 2 Ledge

When i think correct i had to do it 2-3 times till it got registered. It feels like that the "hit boxes" for the gaps more accurate to get as the originals. Some have a really wide range and some you have to be so hard on point. Didnt tried the one missing for me again. Enough other stuff to do. Will be the last thing i check ?

2 hours ago, gnova said:

Is there a way to view what gaps you still need? Or to view which levels you have the alien and logo on? 

You can pause the game and go to game options view gaps. The aliens all have question marks so I think you just have to remember. It only takes a few minutes to do that though and if you already have it then it won't be there. Just a warning though I tried to find them in freeskate and they were not there. But loading up the tour mode they spawned as they should.

3 hours ago, KKlasnic said:
Anyone know where the gap "The Downhill Halfpipe" in Downhill Jam is?

They are both for grinding the entire halfpipe. Just grind down both sides.

15 hours ago, KKlasnic said:
Anyone know where the gap "The Downhill Halfpipe" in Downhill Jam is?

If i remeber correctly you have to grind one side of the halfpipe ~midway. Were you go up to the hidden tape. There are to grind gaps one per side. 

Someone have found one side in new york? 

Edited by Syco2oo5

39 minutes ago, sXe_SiC_ said:

Same here. 

I dont know if this helps you (cause i tried it before and it hadnt triggered) after some sleep i went straight to hell again. Did nothing other, active vulcano and tried it the "normal" way. Didnt pop, from the pools at the start & from 1 step lower from the "normal" jump it also didnt pop. Finally it worked after i jumped in from the halfpipe straight at the start. As i said, no guarantees that it work as i tried it many times before from there... Feels like a complete rng trigger

Edited by Syco2oo5

39 minutes ago, Syco2oo5 said:

I dont know if this helps you (cause i tried it before and it hadnt triggered) after some sleep i went straight to hell again. Did nothing other, active vulcano and tried it the "normal" way. Didnt pop, from the pools at the start & from 1 step lower from the "normal" jump it also didnt pop. Finally it worked after i jumped in from the halfpipe straight at the start. As i said, no guarantees that it work as i tried it many times before from there... Feels like a complete rng trigger

I just want reply with the same tactic, but You figured out already, nice!

Yeah I did the same and worked on 2nd try.

BTW where is the "portal gap" and "big fat portal" gaps?