Challenge Collection

Bunkerbudy

Oh to post all... There are a ton. Most of them come trough normal career mode/playing. Some need extra stuff like the hard get theres. Thats stuff like make this tricks/combos from gap to gap or specific stuff with the map editor. Every skater has there own challenges, create a park challenges, combo, collect ect challenges.

1 hour ago, Syco2oo5 said:

Oh to post all... There are a ton. Most of them come trough normal career mode/playing. Some need extra stuff like the hard get theres. Thats stuff like make this tricks/combos from gap to gap or specific stuff with the map editor. Every skater has there own challenges, create a park challenges, combo, collect ect challenges.

Oh, ok thanks! nothing to hard? Al doable for casual player like me? :P

3 minutes ago, x-iGoAT-X said:

No, these trophies will stop you from getting the platinum if you are just a casual player. 

Started playing the game yesterday and I kinde figured afther looking at them, gonne be hard plat for casuals indeed.

I hope I find a way to get good at the game, so far I feel terrible at it. Completing all zones wont be a big deal, but the challenges will...

1 hour ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Started playing the game yesterday and I kinde figured afther looking at them, gonne be hard plat for casuals indeed.

I hope I find a way to get good at the game, so far I feel terrible at it. Completing all zones wont be a big deal, but the challenges will...

just keep at it! If there's a game where you get better over time but just simply playing and playing and playing, it's the THPS games!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

Can someone tell me how to create an Online Party ?

Google says it is possible while in a match or in the main menu but I just can't find an option for that.. 

Creating an online party is needed for a challenge.

you need to press the touchpad, there you can invite/accept

Dont know if this is a german localisation problem or if its general. With Steve Caballero the Challenge in Bullring. I need to do a 20k combo without Special Tricks and grinds. But it wont trigger. I think that is a challenge with a gap needed but there isnt a gap listed. Dont know if someone with another language have the same problem.

Edited by Syco2oo5

8 minutes ago, Syco2oo5 said:

you need to press the touchpad, there you can invite/accept

When I press Touchpad there comes a small popup with "connecting to online services" and after it vanishes nothing happens.. I can play online without any problems. Any tips ? Or am I just blind ?

Just now, Yoey_666 said:

When I press Touchpad there comes a small popup with "connecting to online services" and after it vanishes nothing happens.. I can play online without any problems. Any tips ? Or am I just blind ?

readed this problem alot but dont know how to fix it, sorry :/