Hard Get There for Roswell?

C_N_H_320

I'm currently working on the Hard get theres trophy and I am completely stuck on the roswell one, I cannot get enough speed to get the "High Deck" Gap. Does anyone have any suggestions at all? 

Thank you in advance, also has anyone tested if these are achievable in free skate? or do they have to be done on career?

On 9/4/2020 at 9:51 PM, Ducktardy said:

They are doable on free skate. The roswell one took me a very long time due to it seemingly being just rng whether you will clear the gap or not, make sure you're using boneless and spamming r2 for the acid drop/revert also start from the side where you spawn

This is a problem I've been having with a lot of the gaps in this game. It must be a change in the physics from the original games because it seems like it's very hard to build the speed needed to clear some of these no matter what you try, and I feel like I was able to do some of these gaps much more easily in the original versions. Going for gaps in the older games, I would follow a video and clear most gaps in 5 attempts or less. Some of the gaps in this game have taken me over 100 attempts to get.

10 minutes ago, UnhallowedBlood said:

This is a problem I've been having with a lot of the gaps in this game. It must be a change in the physics from the original games because it seems like it's very hard to build the speed needed to clear some of these no matter what you try, and I feel like I was able to do some of these gaps much more easily in the original versions. Going for gaps in the older games, I would follow a video and clear most gaps in 5 attempts or less. Some of the gaps in this game have taken me over 100 attempts to get.

Did you get feed me in skate haven? I noticed the same with gaps. Not only the speed, also the trigger points for gaps. Feed me is not a hard gap, but the whole day without a single gap? Its just stupid. I tried every possible way. Only thing i get is here and there the message feed me but not the gap. Its just pure pain in the current state... 

6 hours ago, Syco2oo5 said:

Did you get feed me in skate haven? I noticed the same with gaps. Not only the speed, also the trigger points for gaps. Feed me is not a hard gap, but the whole day without a single gap? Its just stupid. I tried every possible way. Only thing i get is here and there the message feed me but not the gap. Its just pure pain in the current state... 

Not yet, I'm working my way through all maps in order and I'm currently on Marseille. Just trying to get into that volcano for the Alien Plushie wasn't fun, so I'm not looking forward to what else that map has in store when I get to it.

Update: I have since made it to Skate Heaven and can agree with you that Feed Me is 99% broken.

Edited by UnhallowedBlood
Update

• 3 weeks later...

I struggled with this, but then got it no problem yesterday without using the wall plants.

Just make sure you have full special and always only use the roll in ramp to launch across, dont use the wall plant strategy.

I had way better consistency just using the roll in ramp only.

Hope this helps.