POWER LVL 150

Riv1404

I'm working on this now.  To pull it off you need to get your hands on legendary(yellow) gear that's 130 power. Upgrading that will push you to 140 power.  Then upgrade your major artifact to get the last 10 power.  It takes a ton of resources.

EDIT: Epic(purple) gear should work too.

Edited by skazzzz4
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

What are the "Villain Sectors?" The areas with the points of interest in the "war zone" maps?

When you collect the assignments from the faction people each day they each have a villain sector to collect at the top of the screen, once collected they’ll appear on your map.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, richtayls said:

When you collect the assignments from the faction people each day they each have a villain sector to collect at the top of the screen, once collected they’ll appear on your map.

The items that enemies drop? Do they ONLY give them if you activate those missions? Otherwise at 15 I'm already there. I was hoping not to do them until they fix the trophy but I'm afraid that when they fix it won't come out :(
If I'm not mistaken, I needed 3 for the last Ironman mission.

19 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

The items that enemies drop? Do they ONLY give them if you activate those missions? Otherwise at 15 I'm already there. I was hoping not to do them until they fix the trophy but I'm afraid that when they fix it won't come out :(
If I'm not mistaken, I needed 3 for the last Ironman mission.

On the same screen where you pick up 8 assignments from the Shield contact on the helicarrier and the Inhuman contact in the Ant Hill, at the top for each screen is a villain sector, click on it and the objective appears in your objectives and on the map.  I wasn’t aware it was broken, you only get 2 per day and the game has only been out for 6 days so it hasn’t been possible to do 15 yet.

Edited by richtayls

4 minutes ago, richtayls said:

On the same screen where you pick up 8 assignments from the Shield contact on the helicarrier and the Inhuman contact in the Ant Hill, at the top for each screen is a villain sector, click on it and the objective appears in your objectives and on the map.  I wasn’t aware it was broken, you only get 2 per day and the game has only been out for 6 days so it hasn’t been possible to do 15 yet.

Ah ok, then I haven't done them, for now I'm over 40 of power if I'm not mistaken.

34 minutes ago, richtayls said:

You need 15 Villain Sectors not 15 different ones. It's exact the same with hive missions. You can replay the first 50 times and you get the trophy for 5 and 50. Devs know about the issue and working on a fix. Stupid last trophy I need. 

Edited by LegendaryPound69
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LegendaryPound69 said:

You need 15 Villain Sectors not 15 different ones. It's exact the same with hive missions. You can replay the first 50 times and you get the trophy for 5 and 50. Devs know about the issue and working on a fix. Stupid last trophy I need. 

They disappear from my map when done so I didn’t realise they could be repeated, I’ll keep on doing two a day and hopefully the trophy will be working by the time I reach 15.

19 hours ago, LegendaryPound69 said:

I got 53 Intelligence collectibles but still (Information Overloaded) trophy not poped, And finished more than Five Hive missions but still (Honeycomb Hideout) trophy also not poped.

Am I missing something or it’s just glitched for me ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shloky007 said:

I got 53 Intelligence collectibles but still (Information Overloaded) trophy not poped, And finished more than Five Hive missions but still (Honeycomb Hideout) trophy also not poped.

Am I missing something or it’s just glitched for me ?

I have the same issue with my intelligence collectibles I have 75 and my defeat any 20 different enemies is also glitched for me as my whole codex has everything unlocked but no trophy